Reply AAFG Main Forum
DEATH NOTE Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Den Svartaste Vinter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 7:18 pm
I expected loads of little emo girls and boys the world over to have like a billion Death Note threads on here, all talking about how awesome L is, and that some would kill themselves because... well.... I leave you ignorant people to fill in the dots.

But anyways, come now! Discuss with me some Death Note!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 7:31 pm
Death Note after L just isn't the same. I kept on reading just to finish it, but it was nowhere near as captivating  

x_Jamais vu_x

Den Svartaste Vinter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 7:39 pm
I havn't gotten too far in the (as some people that I despise would call it) Shippudden episodes, so I can't really say whether or not I like it or not.

But yes, I, too was heart broken whenever L died.....

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 8:02 pm
I actually really liked the manga, even after L died. But I agree, it was better before, when L was alive. When Nia(Near) came and took over, it wasnt as exciting but I'm a major Mero(Mello) fangirl so every time he was in a volume my day got whole lot better. I didnt like the ending of the anime though, it strayed from the manga to much =/. But all in all I really enjoyed both the manga and the anime series.  

Vesperis

x_Jamais vu_x

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 11:56 pm
Vesperis
I actually really liked the manga, even after L died. But I agree, it was better before, when L was alive. When Nia(Near) came and took over, it wasnt as exciting but I'm a major Mero(Mello) fangirl so every time he was in a volume my day got whole lot better. I didnt like the ending of the anime though, it strayed from the manga to much =/. But all in all I really enjoyed both the manga and the anime series.

the blood in the anime ending (when mikami dies)! It's like somebody suddenly busted a pressured valve!

I couldn't help it. I just laughed at the insanity of it  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:34 pm
L DIES?!
*homina* eek
anyways, i don't like light... he's annoying me...
i hate people who're extra smart then they should be... and... uhh.... heh, i don't like people like him...
that's all...
he shows his power off to much...
that's just.... SHOWING OFF!!! evil  

The Orange Factor

wolf_volg

3,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:54 am
i wish i had death note

i had a little brother that always ruin my dream about anime  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:15 pm
It was actually not too long ago, I went to Anime Fest in Dallas, and they had little Death Notes for sale. I didn't have jack squat of money, but my friends love me enough that they bought one for me ^^ And I have about two or three pages filled with people already.

Den Svartaste Vinter

x_Jamais vu_x

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 11:21 pm
Roboticus Ninjus
It was actually not too long ago, I went to Anime Fest in Dallas, and they had little Death Notes for sale. I didn't have jack squat of money, but my friends love me enough that they bought one for me ^^ And I have about two or three pages filled with people already.

lol, some friends made a group cosplay of Death Note. It was pretty awesome. They bought one of those notebooks for light to keep, and they made another one for Misa (since Misa's death note has weird characters instead of letters)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 10:07 am
I'm not emo, and I love Death Note. Thought the ending was disappointing. But it was really interesting to say the least. And I was dumbstruck when I found out Rem was a Female Shinigami. And she was in love with a girl. Does that make her a lesbian? My favorite character on there was Near.  

Kaze Ryunoko

Pure-hearted Noob

4,425 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Gaian 50

Crystal Dragon Alchemist

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 10:39 pm
As confusing as the manga was, I still read it all the way threw. It kind of annoyed me how Light would talk so much! But all in all it was ok.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 4:12 am
I still cant believe that Adult Swim is gonna how it. Well, no, I can. But To me, showing the english dub is like killing it all over again. Everytime I seen the english trailer I cant help but to start laughing.  

Vesperis

Kaze Ryunoko

Pure-hearted Noob

4,425 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:04 pm
English Anime never seems to come out as good as the original Japanese anime. Bleach is the perfect example. Calling Hinamori, Momo was just gay. And Near kicked so much a** in the Japanese version. I just know they going to make a f** out of Near in the English one.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 12:53 pm
In these dark times where Death Note will be dubbed, I really think the original voice actors should get off their lazy asses, learn English, and dub it themselves, if they dub it at all.

Den Svartaste Vinter

jess249

6,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 2:31 pm
Crystal Dragon Alchemist
As confusing as the manga was, I still read it all the way threw. It kind of annoyed me how Light would talk so much! But all in all it was ok.

lol, i agree he talked to much  
AAFG Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces