Reply The Anti-Fangirl Guild
Worst fangirls? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tigermasterzero

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 7:29 pm
that the beauty of it if they fail then we won't get fingures pointed at us. if they work we take care of all those poster kissing, star molesting, dehumanizing crazies that think a fantasy love between aron carter or some other jackass who is rich is more important that actaully love between someone that really cares about their feelings.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 10:55 pm
tigermasterzero
that the beauty of it if they fail then we won't get fingures pointed at us. if they work we take care of all those poster kissing, star molesting, dehumanizing crazies that think a fantasy love between aron carter or some other jackass who is rich is more important that actaully love between someone that really cares about their feelings.

xd I find that to be amusing because my little sister LOVED Aaron Carter for the longest time. Thank the gods she's no longer a teeniebopper.  

Merily
Vice Captain

Chazzzzz
Crew

Tipsy Lunatic

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 9:05 am
StOoOOOOoooOOpid Fangirls, lol. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 9:37 am
Harry potter...
stressed stressed stressed Aree Hotter, i think was there word for him... They tended to says UMZ what exactly does UMZ mean? or like many other words, fangirl gibberish  

A Kid Called Jenny

Merily
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 10:56 pm
Jen48
Harry potter...
stressed stressed stressed Aree Hotter, i think was there word for him... They tended to says UMZ what exactly does UMZ mean? or like many other words, fangirl gibberish

Under my zebra? Utopian mega zombies? Ugly mashed zitti? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 7:06 pm
Hey! You stole the poison on the poster trick from Dead Dumb and The Seven Incorrect Spellings! xd  

Kirjava
Captain

Merily
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 6:29 am
Kirjava
Hey! You stole the poison on the poster trick from Dead Dumb and The Seven Incorrect Spellings! xd

It's not steal so much as blatently plagerize. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 6:46 pm
Heh, I was thinking more along the lines of Batman & Robin's "Poison Ivy" kiss o' death whee  

Chazzzzz
Crew

Tipsy Lunatic

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

tigermasterzero

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 6:49 pm
i have no ideal who the heck originally said that. it isn't stealling if i didn't know it was someone elses words geez. it was just coincidence. ever think that sometimes ppl can have the same ideal or thought  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 6:53 pm
... Yeah I've never heard of "Dead Dumb and The Seven Incorrect Spellings" ... is that a bad thing redface ? Should I look into it? sweatdrop  

Chazzzzz
Crew

Tipsy Lunatic

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Merily
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 10:39 pm
Chazzzzz
... Yeah I've never heard of "Dead Dumb and The Seven Incorrect Spellings" ... is that a bad thing redface ? Should I look into it? sweatdrop

Don't worry about it, guys! It's just a thing that the earliest members of the guild came up with- we didn't mean you were actually plagerizing. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 7:00 am
ok kewl didn't mean to over react blaugh  

tigermasterzero

Koemiko

Versatile Sex Symbol

13,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 9:27 am
Yes you did!! scream

Now you must give me your handcuffs. I mean, prisoner's shackles.

ninja

/scam.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 12:45 pm
Koemiko
Yes you did!! scream

Now you must give me your handcuffs. I mean, prisoner's shackles.

ninja

/scam.

Uh... maybe we should keep all implements of bondage away from Koe for a while. sweatdrop  

Merily
Vice Captain

mirrRium

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 5:08 pm
MeriThranduiliell
Chazzzzz

Don't worry about it, guys! It's just a thing that the earliest members of the guild came up with- we didn't mean you were actually plagerizing. sweatdrop

eek
Just where did that wonderful story go? Please dont tell me it got killed along with the old guild thread? gonk

If its still alive, it should definitely be posted here! [or not here, but in the guild... ninja ]

Or is it already? I might be blind. Im not sure if I am yet. xp  
The Anti-Fangirl Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces