Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply .:~*Main Forum*~:.
Omaru's/Tsuki's home village Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seykkku
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 8:36 am
He watched as she left and he sat up looking out at the clouds ".....how can i prove to him that i only love Tsuki?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 3:26 pm
Tsuki was working in the fields with the sun burning hot "-sigh- its so hot out today"  

tsuretsukiri

Seykkku
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 5:51 am
Omaru got up and went to the well drew out some water and put it in a canteen taking it to Tsuki he gave it to her then went to see her dad  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 6:33 pm
tsuki watched as omaru left going to her fathers whispering "what a death wish" shaking her head looking down at the ground  

tsuretsukiri

Seykkku
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 5:05 am
Omaru reached the tent and slowly knocked  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 6:24 pm
Tsuki's father replies " Omaru come in....what do you want this time?"  

tsuretsukiri

Seykkku
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 5:30 am
"I wish to take your daughter..." He stepped in and had a determined look on his face  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 12:59 pm
smirking now " Now why would a smart guy like you do someting like that we already went through this"  

tsuretsukiri

Seykkku
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 1:30 pm
Omaru looked at her father "because she makes me feel like everything is ok....she comforts me and is there through everything....if she wasn't there for me....then i wouldn't be here"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:18 pm
" you know she's like that for everyone, kind hearted is who she is, everyone likes her"  

tsuretsukiri

Seykkku
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 8:00 am
Omaru growled and his eye narrowed "....fine you win.... but promise...when she wants to leave you let her."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:55 am
"it's not up to me...it's her life she does as she pleases the only thing i make her do is work to help this village" speaking unkindly he growled back  

tsuretsukiri

Seykkku
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:34 pm
" you always were stubborn...." Omaru walked out small flames dancing on his back  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 6:02 pm
her father smirked "what an idiot like always"  

tsuretsukiri

Seykkku
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 6:33 pm
Omaru went to the fields and took his sword making circles around him, getting bigger as they went further out  
.:~*Main Forum*~:.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff