Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Enter Guild Name Here] -- Now in Funk'n Quake flavor!

Back to Guilds

Tags: Random, Coconut Duck Babies, Friendly, Funk, Quake 

Reply Main Forum
YouTube! Archive Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shatterd Dragoon

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:54 pm
Username: ShatterdHeavens  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:33 am
i'm trapped in a burning building

Username is T3BE, short for Tanktanktank the Blood Elf... I made some crappy videos in WoW and needed a place to put it.

but man, you have to see the view

Switters
Crew

Switters
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:22 am

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:33 am
You're sister is soooooo adorable! :3  

ShirleyAMOR

ynattirb73
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:28 pm
ShirleyAMOR
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

stare back off, she's mine!
ninja

A video of "Ynattirb" ninja

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:04 am
ynattirb73
ShirleyAMOR

stare back off, she's mine!
ninja

A video of "Ynattirb" ninja

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww  

ShirleyAMOR

ShirleyAMOR

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:06 am
Ya missed this one(: So could ya put it up? ;D  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 2:43 pm
stare I'm not on the list of how to find people on youtube... It's freakshowshirl if you need it again...  

ShirleyAMOR

Jigabeth
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:43 am
Switters

User Image

User Image
User Image

Your sister is so cute.
heehee. I used to have a white budgie, ad before I got it I decided to call it Cocoa, because I'd seen a box of cocoa in the cupboard, I should have said it was short for coconut. teehee.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:26 pm

Click! biggrin

So, the video isn't really of me...but I decided to post it in here anyway b/c I'm too lazy to make a thread sweatdrop HOWEVER, it's pretty much the cutest thing in the entire world.
It's my nephew. heart
It's HILARIOUS. Every time I laugh and put my face by his, he laughs SUPER hard too.
That's basically what this is. Except um. Super cuteness.
Sometimes you can only hear my voice sad emo
Which is sad, but I tried to get his gigglaugh too. >_<

ynattirb73
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

ShirleyAMOR

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:34 pm
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWE  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 2:22 pm
Shirley got bored last night... ninja  

ShirleyAMOR

Talon Almese

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 10:22 pm
workin on gettin myself a workable cam. since mine broke... darn crappy thing. contacted the people, and they said they dont cover freaky acts of nature, or uncontrollable acts of god.

...insurance companies are getting good at that crap. In the meantime, im goin to have Dragoon help me on uploading our collab vids up on my page. if I can ever catch him at my house.

username on YT: feltalons  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 10:04 am
Icebergs!!!  

songwriterscramp
Vice Captain

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items