Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Fantasy Role Playing Guild~

Back to Guilds

Although we're running a bit slow right now, we'd love you to bring us back! 

Tags: Fantasy, Literate, Roleplay, Character Training, Contests 

Reply Role Playing
Kingdom of the Sky {People needed!!!!} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rohrchi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:04 pm
"The cook will not let me anything but her special meals for the sick. She forced me to eat before I even got out of bed this morning and I could not eat another bite. She claims that she will not let the staff losses effect her or her food production," Ark grinned. "You know how she is."

Ark glanced at - what was the girl's name - Amira, "My but your guest is quiet."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:10 pm
Livvie laughed at that "Yes I do. She does seem to be....Amira, are you okay?"  

SnowyBlonde4331

Rohrchi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:00 pm
{Perhaps we should message her and let her know that I'm here now too.}  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:31 pm
Amaya sapped out of her daydream. "Oh, um..yes. I think being a traier souds wonderful." she said quickly.

((sorry about that. i'll be gone later this week, i don't know when.))  

chibi_wolf41

Dapper Shapeshifter

SnowyBlonde4331

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:50 pm
"Good, consider yourself hired! Ark, how much do we pay trainers here?" Livvie asked with a smile  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:59 pm
Ark pulled a notebook out of one of her pockets. "Well that depends entirely on whether or not she happens to be staying at the palace and eating our food," she winked at the girl to let her know that she wasn't trying to be mean.  

Rohrchi
Vice Captain

SnowyBlonde4331

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:54 pm
Livvie looked at Amira "That would depend on weather or not you decide to stay here. Would you like to live here Amira?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:29 pm
"We certainly have plenty of room for you," she checked her notebook again, "on each floor even."  

Rohrchi
Vice Captain

chibi_wolf41

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:22 am
Amaya was rather overwhelmed. "uh...sure." she said in a tiny voice.

((her name is amaya, you keep on saying Amira. sorry if i sound rude. xp ))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:43 am
"Hm..." she checked over her notes again before pulling a writing utensil from where it was tucked behind her ear and tapping it against her lip - obviously a habit. "I think you're going to have to let me get back to you on that. Prices seem to be going up on everything lately and my old notes aren't up to date." She thought for another moment, "Plus, some of things have to be factored in..."  

Rohrchi
Vice Captain

chibi_wolf41

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:56 pm
"Oh..yeah..I almost forgot. Do you have a swordsmanship trainer? i have a sword but.." Amaya thought about how silly it sounded. "It does all the work." she thought about the sarcastic sprite that lived in it.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:28 pm
{Sorry, I just kept seeing snowy saying Amira and you hadn't been in here...}

"I actually don't have to look at my notes for this one. We're mostly peaceful and don't currently need any swordsmen. However, with the neighbors dissenting a little, we're thinking about starting a training program just in case."

Rohrchi
Vice Captain

SnowyBlonde4331

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:37 pm
((Sorry entirely my fault....... bad with names sweatdrop for some reason I had Amira in my head sorry ))

"I think that would be best, to go ahead and start the program. Amaya is welcome to join" Livvie said after zoning out for a bit  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:44 pm
"Hopefully we can stop the war before it starts with the peace talks. Although, I think some trained soldiers will definately move the peace talks along," she grinned before moving to sit next to Amaya. She spread her notes over the table and shifted through them.

After a minute or two, she pulled a sheet out and pushed it towards Amaya, "Okay, this is the information I need from you. Fill out this form when you get a chance and you'll be completely employed."

Form:
Name:
Date of Birth:
Previous Experience:

Rohrchi
Vice Captain

chibi_wolf41

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:40 pm
"Ok" Amaya took the form and strted writing.  
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff