Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=|The Literate Yuri and Shoujo-ai Guild|=-

Back to Guilds

Tags: Yuri, Shoujo-Ai, Role playing, Literate 

Reply The Graveyard
[Chat] Official Guild Chat Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

. Yuri . Miko .

4,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:04 pm
User Image

-whispers that she'd like a chai tea latte and a rock next to her opens and hands it out on a plate.-
Ooh, yummy~
-sips-
^-^ <3

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:30 pm
*A fountain of water erupts, and against a background of water jets, Saria rises from the water again*

*Saria sniffs indignantly* I would not go underwater just to peek. I can peek just fine using the cameras I have set up in the change room. And there is no need to drag me around like a rag doll, Anna, I can hear you just fine.

Wasn't that magic bar the best idea, Yuri? 3nodding

I signed on because I wanted to start Dream Weaver, but I am wondering if I should add another chapter of A Far Cry as well. I do not intend to post the chapters this quickly in general, but I think I need to get it rolling. I think I should make it move very quickly at least up until the mystery is revealed.
*Saria debates with herself*  

Saria Mithril

Saria Mithril

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:57 pm
Anna, could you make me one more Dream Weaver title image? "Story"? biggrin And more chapter headers for A Far Cry. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:42 pm
-smirks at Saria, looking her up and down slowly- Shame... I was about to say... why just settle for looking.. I am more then willing to offer you a.. hands on examination Sa' wink  

Revan Star
Crew

Aenakume

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:21 pm
Holy s**t. >_< That was exhausting. But finally, all the cleanup stuff is done.

In a couple weeks, i'ma make an announcement sayin that everyone who got a PM needs to PM me to show serious activity by a certain date. Then, just ban everyone who doesn't (which is really easy, cause i do it from a generated page - click, click, click, down the list, then done ^_^).

Goddamn, i need a vacation now. Sorry Sa, i'm way too pooped to make a post for your RP. i need a massive massage now. Where's my wife! ^_^ She's in the guild now! ^__________^  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:23 am
He he he, I just noticed that the only people that seem to be reading A Far Cry are the ones that have already read a bunch of it. On the one hand that is good - if people who have read it are coming back and not running away screaming, it cannot be that bad. On the other, it means I am going to have to ramp up the excitement to hook new readers. 3nodding Unfortunately, things do not start to get really exciting for another few chapters. crying

Anna, are you going to start that collaborative story idea any time soon? That looks like a lot of fun. 3nodding

Saria Mithril

Aenakume

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:07 pm
No, not for a long time. i gotta make some other stuffs first: the super-enhanced sig images and at least one roleplay - probly Foxfire cause so many peoples been waitin on that. When i do get to the collaborative thing, i will first make a sample to show what is possible, then invite everyone else to join in.

But FYI, the code for the super-enhanced sig images is 90% done. i'm testing the core functionality now, and about to do a live test. Lookin good. Just a couple of bells and whistles to add and it's all good.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:43 pm
Saria, I've been reading it.. and am impatiently waiting for the next chapter^_^ ..I just haven't been posting anything in that thread, unlike other peoples..  

Rogue Storm Astarael

Fiendish Rogue

17,750 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Samantha McGill

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:13 pm
*Rises from the depths.*

I think maybe the water is a bit to hot. I hope I don't singe my hair.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:50 pm
Samantha McGill
*Rises from the depths.*

I think maybe the water is a bit to hot. I hope I don't singe my hair.

My god! There's a sewer running under this hot spring?!?  

Aenakume

Samantha McGill

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:23 am
Wha-? Oh, yeah. Careful if you go down there. Giant mutant rats can be a real b***h.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:06 pm
Samantha McGill
Wha-? Oh, yeah. Careful if you go down there. Giant mutant rats can be a real b***h.

Don't i know it.

Hey, love the viking look, by the way. ^_^;  

Aenakume

Rogue Storm Astarael

Fiendish Rogue

17,750 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:18 pm
Yes, the viking look is cool
*pretended not to hear the part about giant mutant rats*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:27 pm
What's not to like about giant mutant rats? They taste like chicken.  

Aenakume

Saria Mithril

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:15 am
I assumed that there were lurkers reading the story. xd But I appreciate your support! 3nodding  
The Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff