Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Literate Role Play Guild
RP Thread: The Guild Ice Cream Parlor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anryoku
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 1:40 pm
Anri hears the sound and falls out of her chair, her book flying onto the counter xp . She stands up and brushes off her skirt, placing the spoon that is still in her hand onto the counter as well. She hops out from behind the counter nimbly and appraoches the new customer.

"Welcome! How may I help you, sir?" she questions with a slightly embarassed smile.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 7:04 pm
A young woman with an ample height, seeing the sign of an ice cream parlour, grinned. She pushed back a shock of chestnut brown hair, golden eyes glistening.

"Ah. I haven't had ice cream in ages.."

She said thoughtfully to no one in particular but herself. She pushed the door with an ease, eyes flicking around to the patrons of the room. She just raised a brow, nodding her head lightly. She hardly ever smiled, and if she did, it was almost to be certain that it was not one that was genuine.

She seated herself at a table in the corner, her bangs falling slightly into her line of view, giving off an even more wary air around the woman. She leaned back, tossing around thoughts in her mind as she remained silent.

[chisaru]

[chisaru]

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 7:37 pm
Goemn for it being in the past tense x__x  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 8:54 am
After taking the order of the male, she scurries over to the new patron. Embarassment still evident by the blush in her cheeks, she runs her hand through her pixie cut hair nervously.

Smiling brightly she asks, "May I help you, miss?"  

Anryoku
Captain

[chisaru]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 10:21 am
The woman sat in a continous thought, chin propped in a cupped palm, elbow resting upon the table. Her other hand busied itself working through her dark locks. Her ears, however, caught the sound of an appearing woman. She looked up, removing herself from her thoughts, and tossed a soft smile towards her.

"Ello Miss. Hm..might i just have a small cup of mint chocolate chip ice cream?"

It was indeed evident that the woman had been rushing around, and Chisaru was in no hurry herself.

"Take your time. I'm in no hurry."

She said, giving her another smile, hoping to give her somewhat of a break.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 8:09 pm
"Yessum," replies Anri politely.

She hurries back behind the counter, despite the woman's assurances that she need not rush. As she scooped the icecream she began singing a song she'd heard on MTV the previous night.

"Ano niji wo watatte ano asa ni kaeritai... Ano yume wo narabete futari aruita glamorous days..."  

Anryoku
Captain

Anryoku
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 8:12 pm
exclaim I'd like to mention that I get all of my romanizations for J-pop lyrics from this site: http://www.geocities.com/ojochan/eigo.html

They do an amazing job, so I feel I should give credit where credit is due. Anyone who likes J-pop or J-rock should check it out. The database is huge. 3nodding

Edit: for some reason my coding wasn't working, sorry for the screwy hyperlink.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 6:09 pm
Kayla, a girl of about fourteen walked in. She is about 5'4 but seems smaller. Her dark brown hair, straight and arm pit length. Her clothes, (long skirt, long flowy sleeved shirt, vans shoes and stalkings) are black. She walkes up to the couter and starts reading the icecream flavor list. Her heart shadders when she doesn't see wasabi icecream but when she read the list again, she finds Fish Food Icecream!

Kayla says to the waitress person " Can I get a triple-scoop of Fish Food Icecream on a cone? " Her mouth starts to water as she thinks of biting into the yummy icecream.  

~Silent.~.pain~

Anryoku
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 12:09 pm
Anri scoops the icecream for the girl and hands it to her, ringing up the price on the register.

As she is about to tell the girl the total of purchase a buzzer goes off in the room behind her.

"I'm sorry," Anri explains, "I'll be backin a moment!"

And with that she scuttles off to retrieve her laundry from the dryer.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 9:29 pm
Kayla licks the icecream happily, and waits for the lady to come back.

She looks at the icecream addmiring the fish food flakes colors. Sha smiles and says " Pretty colors! " in a hushed whisper.  

~Silent.~.pain~

~Silent.~.pain~

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 9:30 pm
The sad thing is, is that I realy have eaten fish food, and well liked it.... ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 8:22 am
Anri hurries back to the counter, catching her breath. She re-rings up the purchase and hands the bill to the female.

"Just leave the money on the table when you're done, love," she says quietly, "And have a lovely afternoon!"  

Anryoku
Captain

milktreat

Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 5:16 am
It had been a very busy afternoon for the mechanic Jung-Min. She was been chasing her television for hours, and the only place she had found was this Ice Cream Shop.

The girl sighed, rubbing her temples with exhaustion. The mechanic entered the Ice Cream shop meekly, hoping her appearance would be dismissed, for you see she wore dirty overalls and a sleeveless black shirt. "Ee, Terebi?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 5:25 am
Present-tense? gonk
u_u; Ee... I'm trying to...  

milktreat

Fatcat

Anryoku
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 4:22 pm
Anri smiles at the newcomer and waves her ice cream scoop.

"How may I help you?" she asks in a sing-song voice.  
The Literate Role Play Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff