Submit

MercurialNight

Devoted Friend

7,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:52 am
Anika's lips sperad into a sort of refreshed smile. She started to follow, but remembered that Radan would try to walk after her. Srue enough, he was on his feet when she turned around. She rolled her eyes and called, "Chase?"
"I got it." Chase closed his eyes and planted his feet on the ground, staying completely still. A light, silvery-green mist began to swirl around him, seeming to form out of the air itself. Anika kpet walking, bidding Radan to stay put, paying no special attention to Chase.
Soon the mist thickened, swirling in tight circles around the strange foc, obscuring him from veiw. The fog grew, pulsing and snaking into a circle big enough to conceal a horse. Then, it stopped, lingering in the air a moment before dropping into a neat ring at the feet of a horse-sized Chase. To the foxwolves, nothing seemed out of order.
Chase went to Radan and kneeled, using his back leg to help him mount, then followed behind Anika and the elf rangers.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:19 am
The elf that was going to help Radan up was startled as the snout of the huge fox came close to his hand. He jumped back a little bit and stared at the creature, eyes wide. eek where did this creature come from?!
The elves led the way to Sarkra's house. A medic joined their formation, disturbing the path of one of the ambient swirling lights as he came. No doubt he was informed of what happened and what to do via the network of owl sentries. As they neared the house the three elf scouts took their leave and left the medic with the task of piggy-backing Sarkra the rest of the way. As they made their way to the door, the medic strained under the weight of the elf on his back to knock on the door. Sarka's mother opened it, slightly confused...

Kynum

MercurialNight

Devoted Friend

7,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:32 pm
Anika walked alongside Chase, occasionally putting a hand on him for support when she would stumble. She said nothing and concentrated her energy toward walking instead. Radan sat halfway-limp on Chase's back, eyes glazed. That worried Anika. She had given him the antivenom, but with the amount of poison he'd been injected with, bouts of sickness were sure to follow. She tried to hide her thoughts as she followed the Rangers to Sarkra's house.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:08 am
"Oh, Sarkra, I thought you had left," Eluna, Sarkra's mother, said pitiously to her unconscious daughter, "Well, you'd all better get inside so I can patch you up. What happened?"  

Kynum

MercurialNight

Devoted Friend

7,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:58 pm
Anika noted that the woman looked at Sarkra fondly and with a mother's eyes. She felt another pang of guilt at the concern in her voice. She felt compelled to say something, but didn't know what and felt that it was best to remain silent. That she did, focusing instead on getting her brother dismounted.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:09 pm
The medic Elf, as he helped Anika get Radan onto a couch, decided to tell what he knew of the story for the mock battle for the village.
"Well, apparently a few Cabran came to the village by following these two that you see here," The medic said, gesturing toward Anika and Radan, "Your daughter and three other elven rangers came to the engagement between the Cabran and them. Sarkra managed to get a doozy of a mana-burn, but she definitively saved one of our men from suffering any injuries. These two weren't so lucky." The medic looked down at Radan who, by now, was resting comfortably on the couch made with a red velvet covering. He was just the right size to fit perfectly into the length of the couch, and one of its decoration pillows acted as more than just decoration under Radan's head. The medic looked down at Sarkra, who he had left on the wooden floor of the house in order to situate Radan.
Eluna turned back to them after checking on something that was cooking in the kitchen and noticed Sarkra on the floor.
"Did you just leave my little girl on the ground?!"
"uh-..." The medic scrambled to pick Sarkra up and piggy back her once again.
"Blehhhh @_@..." All of the jostling around made Sarkra lose the fight against the tsunami of vomit previously contained...
The medic stood there for a moment, unamused, as Eluna stifled a laugh. stare He took the young elf to a bedroom in the house and almost threw the girl on the bed in his haste to get her off of him. He was given a towel by Eluna as he came back into the main living area of the house.

Kynum

MercurialNight

Devoted Friend

7,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:36 pm
Anika looked to the floor during his recount, as did Radan. This was exactly what they had worked to prevent, and instead they brought it here. Anika stole a glance at her brother. Already his face was plae and his eyes were dim, an effect unavoidable when dealing with cabran venom. He would get worse before he got better, Anika knew.
Worse, she had led the cabrans to the elven city.
The thought made her clench her teeth.
Under different circumstances, Anika would have had to fight back laughter. Under such, Sarkra's condition struck at her with guilt.
"You could've left me on the floor instead." Voiced Radan from the couch. Anika said nothing.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:32 pm
"Ok, girl on the floor, HONEST MISTAKE, PEOPLE!" The medic defended himself incredulously. The medic looked to Anika, "did you give the guy on the couch, over there, anything I should know about? I'm going to examine him now."  

Kynum

MercurialNight

Devoted Friend

7,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:25 pm
Radan shrugged, smiling wryly. Anika looked up to answer, "We carry the antidote to cabran venom with us everywhere. I gave him the dosage he needed depending on his weight and the amount of poison he was injected with. It will save him, but the following symptoms are unavoidable."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:09 am
o.o  

8snowvampire8

8snowvampire8

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:12 am
mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:22 am
stare  

8snowvampire8

Kynum

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:33 am
"oh." the medic seemed dissapointed. "Well then the only reason I was here was to be a pack mule and a story teller stare . Sarkra will be fine with bedrest and TLC, as I'm sure Eluna knows. I'll be off, then; don't eat them, Eluna."
Eluna looked at the medic indignantly scream .
"Hmph! Goodbye to you too, then. Would you care for some tuber soup, dear girl?"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:43 am
{{you waiting for me?}}  

Kynum

- Fantasy / Science Fiction RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out