Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

deletepls10101010

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 5:35 pm
(( This one:9&10A F1 Rooftop :3 ))

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:59 pm
Briar dove the instant the pool's surface was aflame. Once the flames were out he instantly swam to the edge and got out. "Next time, I'm going to make sure nobody else is in the pool. That was a close one." He then got dressed and headed back to his dorm.  

Revenges Raison D-etre

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:11 am
A man dressed similar to a wild west gunslinger comes around. He drop a bag into a corner and walked up towards the memories of his. Truman Tricalli was once again in the gymnasium of Luster University. He looked into the roof and smiled as he remember the first time he picked up the first price in the battle squadron. Held up high in pride and screams of joy. From that year he had been unstoppable. Captain of his time and 4 grand victories in a row. He walked up to a big board with names of heroes of the school. He placed his finger on his own name, Truman Tricalli. He was back home and once again he placed his hand on his gun. This would be good.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:17 pm
Wtf Anti Muffinz
(( This one:9&10A F1 Rooftop :3 ))

((This area is the gym pool. It's open to all at certain times...

I believe you are thinking of the LU dorms portion of the board.))  

Revenges Raison D-etre

Gale the Mystic
Crew

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:03 am
Kail entered the sparring area. I feel a little out of practice. Maybe I should train a little, he thought. He set his bag down, got out his sword, and walked over to the nearest training post. He then proceeded to almost cut it to ribbons. Almost.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:50 am
yamamoto walked into the gym "this place is huge looks like a great place for training" yamamoto takes his sword and begins to walk around "well better head over to the training area i might be a little rusty after that long break"  

Rock(93)Lee

Gale the Mystic
Crew

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:29 pm
Kail noticed the new person walk in. "Hey, nice sword there. You here to practice?" Kail asked him.  
Luster University

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff