A Hard Day's Work ))PRP(( Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:34 pm
Base smiled and laughed giving Base a warm smile, "I will not cut my hair. I was jsut thinking about give you a small chunk of it so you can nrun your fingers threw it and pet it as much as you like. And just to let you know my tail is just as soft if not softer than my hair." he said and sliding his hand over her he moved her slender fingers to his warm fluffy tail.

"Well if you are really offering I should just crawl into the bed with you right away and skip the floor doing you think?" He smiles and nods pushing open the door to the cabin. He bows playfully, "After you Billie dear." He smiles and moves to sit on Xander's long large bed.

Xander smiled glad that Beinion seemed more relax and did not mind being picked up. His tail flick and he could not help but blush as he could feel the weight of the smaller male hanging from his horns the soft small hands sliding over his smooth horns. He could not help as a soft moaned escape his lips and he nods slowly, "Thank you Beinion I try to be."

He knew that most of what the golden male did or said was they wine talking so he did not say much or would not trust me, "Its the surrounds that give me this scent." he said and nods, "Don't worry we are almost home...and you can relax." he said and he let out a slow breath and he moved carefully to bring Beinion into his house and over to the cot, "I am glad I got to spend time with you." he said as he lowered the small male to the pillowed cot.

(it was a very nice post, I love the horn stroking)  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:26 pm
Billie smiled but shook her head ''No, I'd preferably keep it on you.'' Her faze shifted down towards her hand, watching as he took a hold of it a moved it towards his tail, to feel the soft and silkiness of it. Her smile soon turned into a wide grin, her tail beginning to wag as fast as it had done earlier in the day. Things like this had a habit of exiting the young woman, it was most likely her puppy like nature that did it ''It definitely is very soft and fluffy, it also tickles.'' She chuckled, running her hands softly throughout his tail until satisfied, then again she wasn't really satisfied, she wanted to continue to pet and stroke the male's tail but thought it best to stop after a while to give Base his space, she didn't want to become a bother after all.

''Haha, funny, but if you want.'' She chuckled, though offering after. After the door opened, she bowed respectively in thanks to Base as he opens the door for her. Walking in after him she began to look around the room, her eyes scanning the area, what a nice place he had here. Very homey and bright, not to mention warm, rather nice indeed. Turning her attention towards the male she followed after him and flopped herself down gently upon the bed next to him ''Hehe, so comfy.'' She giggled, nuzzling her face into the duvet, her long, sleek tail wagging frantically once more, her legs slowly kicking up and down out of happiness. The female was truly happy, having made new friends, had a nice picnic and now was having a sort of slumber party with them, what more could you ask for?

Rolling over onto her side, she placed her cheek upon the palm of her hand ''Hey Base where is it you exactly live?'' She asked, tilting her head slightly to the side, a thin brow raising ''I mean, do you live with Xander, or somewhere else? I'm just wondering, it's ok if you don't want to awnser.'' She nodded slowly, placing both of her hands upon the bed then pushing herself up in order to sit properly, though making sure to keep her feet far from the duvet in order to not dirty it up with her shoes.

''Your welcome.'' He spoke softly, his wings flattening against his back as he rested, he definitely felt a bit better than previously, though most likely tomorrow he'd have a large hang over and a sore one at that. He slowly nodded his head at Xander's words, not quite fully with it, though still able to pick out different bits ''Ah how interesting...do you think if I spent time here with you, that I'd smell that nice?'' He asked, his words going from quiet to nearly inaudible then to normal speaking range then back to quiet again.

As the male was placed onto the cot, he grabbed the nearest pillow and wrapped his arms around it into an embrace, a gentle and happy smile upon his features. His wings spreading themselves out in order to rid themselves of their stiffness ''I'm also glad that I had spent time with you.'' He spoke once more, before dozing of into a light slumber, that same happy smile staying upon his golden lips.

[[Thank you <3*snugs you* I liked the bit where Base offered Billie some locks of his hair xD.]]

MoroMaruchan

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:26 pm
Xander shook his head and looks at the smaller male laying now in front of him. "I suppose you would smell like this." he said and watched as Beinion fell into sleep. He sighed and let his eyes gaze only briefly on the beautiful gold lips before he moved to toss some cedar and burnable pine into his fireplace and started a soft warm fire. He then grabbed a shirt that never looked worn, and which in fact had the price tag still hanging from it. It seems that Base had just bought it for him, walking over he laid it next to Billie and walks out of the cabin.

The chill of the night air on his naked chest and upper body helped clear his mind. He was lucky to have a friend like Beinion and he knew better than to think other wise. As he headed back to gather the blanket and his jug he started to try and steel himself against any idea of the beautiful, sweet, calm golden male feeling or wanting him as anything more than just a friend. After all Beinion did care for his mistress more than some random odd ox.

Base smiles, "I just hope now I don't wake up to you cuddling up to my tail." he laughed and blush at the thought and shook his head as he reached down to pull off his soft deer skin leather boots. "But you are welcome to run your fingers threw me at any time." he laughed and moved to ruffle her hair in a teasing manner.

He looked at the shirt when Xander placed it on the bed and left. "Aww come on Xander you didn't even take the price tag off?" He sighed and laughed watching the door click shut. He had a very faint shadow of worry on his face for a few seconds before he turned to Billie, "Huh? Oh no I don't live with him. And of course I would tell you, we are friends and you might want to visit me some day." he laughed, "I actually live with a friend who makes the wine you drank. He and Xander do not get along at all so until you two showed up I was the only one to ever come and visit Xander. He is a bit awkward with people I am surprised he seemed to try and open up to Beinion though it seems that your little friend got too worked up with that big ox." he laughed and nods, "Well there is a nice shirt for you never warn." he reached over pulling the tag off of it. "I will turn my back if you like." he said moving on the bed to look over at the fire to give her privacy.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:00 pm
The golden male, rolled himself to upon his back, still clenching the pillow tight, his eyes slowly opening ''That'd be nice.'' He said quietly, sighing. He watched as the large ox male left the cabin, most likely to retrieve the rest of his belongings. The small male couldn't help but feel an odd atmosphere between himself and Xander, he didn't really like the feeling and felt pretty mad at himself for causing it. Shaking his head he rolled around onto his side once more, burying his head into the cool pillow, clenching his eyes shut and attempting to go to sleep, to rid himself of this headache and drunkenness and this horrible feeling, hoping that it'd all be fine by tomorrow, but would it? That was the question Beinion wanted to know.

The male found it hard to rest, his wings ever so often flapping hard against his back, the word 'stupid' replaying itself over and over within his mind. Slowly he reached down towards the duvet, pulling it over himself, only the back of his head could be seen. A rather miffed expression lay itself upon his features, obviously he was annoyed at something and that something was himself. He thought that he'd try and catch Xander later and apologize, he still felt back for before and wanted to make amends, no matter how long it took him.

Billie grinned, giggling happily ''Oh-ho you've given me an idea now!'' She said, lightly patting Base upon his back. Looking down towards her feet she to decided to pull her leather boots off, neatly laying them down next to the end of the bed. She curled and flexed her toes, glad to finally have them free of the shoes, her bright purple nail polish glittering slightly.

She watched as Xander placed the shirt next to her, blinking at the price tag, a soft chuckle escaping her lips ''He really doesn't like wearing clothes does he?'' She joked, reaching for the shirt then lightly pulling the tag till it came off. She took a minute to admire it, looking it up and down and feeling the fabric between her thumbs and forefingers. Laying the shirt upon her lap she returned her attention back to the male, nodding her head at his words. So he didn't live with Xander? That was pretty interesting, this got Billie wondering who he lived with and what kind of person they were ''Visit you? Of course!'' She grinned, her tail beginning to wag once more. She blinked at the comment on how the unicorn male' roommate didn't get along with Xander, but Xander was rather nice? But oh well, not everyone could be friends ''Ah he made the wine, cool.'' She complimented, her eyes shifting towards the 'sleeping' golden male ''Ah that's good then, having more friends is always nice.'' She smiled, once again returning her attention back to Base then back to the shirt ''Ah yeah, thank you Base.'' She smiled again, turning herself around then pulling her leather tank top off and replacing it with the larger, new shirt. A nice comfy fit it was, well it didn't fit but it was definitely comfy. Turning herself back around she grinned ''Ta-da!'' She exclaimed, moving her arms out wide as if to show the shirt off.

She soon flopped back delicately, resting herself against the bedpost, clasping her hands together then placing them upon her lap ''Y'know, your a pretty awesome dude.'' She laughed softly, looking down towards her hands, a happy smile across her light mocha features. Slowly looking back up her grinned once more, flashing her pointed white canine like teeth ''I really enjoyed myself, we should do this again.'' She added, nodding once more then looking back towards her hands, now rather embarrassed at her words.

MoroMaruchan

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:20 pm
Xander gathered up everything slowly. He was in no mood to return home and listen to the two singing. He smiled and set everything down pulling off the shorts and moving into the stream. He ducked his body into the icey water and rolled around letting it cover every bit of him. He was happy just being friends wasn't he? After all not many wanted to be near him. He kept under the water his breath starting to grow short. Yes he would take the beautiful friendship with the stunning gold male. If something grew from the friendship then it would be because he forced it.

Popping up he took a breath and ran a finger threw his wet hair. He smiled and moved out of the water back towards the stuff and picked it up. "Might as well go home now."

Base laughs, "oh well we will just have to see what you do with that idea." he laughed and nods, "No he hates clothes of any kind. And I guess when he is living alone all the time there really is no need to wear them. After all until now I am the only one that ever comes to see him."

He watched Beinion hide himself under the blanket and shrugged before turning back to look at Billie. "The button up shirt really nice on you, very sexy, I think you could even steal Xander's heart with that look." he laughed teasing Billie sweetly.

He nods and watches her flop back. He was actually tempted to just lay next to her and sleep but he shrugged and nods, "Yes I am enjoying myself too, maybe when you drop Beinion back at home you can come and have samples of my friend's wine and we can hang out some more." he smiles and starts to hum softly stretching out and laying next to her, "Well dear what shall we sing or shall we just go to sleep?" He turned his head to look at her, he was resting at her shoulder level.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:05 pm
''Yes, we shall see.'' She grinned, laughing softly. Her ears perked and swiveled as she listened to Base, nodding ever so often ''Ah I see, haha I suppose that's true, oh really? Must get lonely then.'' She sighed, shaking her head slowly at the thought, it must suck not having a lot of people to visit you, after all Billie lived with loads of people, but Xander, well he lived alone, very lonely indeed ''I guess, we should get Beinion to visit more often.'' She smiled, shifting her gaze towards the golden male, well the back of his head at least. Ah small frown made it's way upon the female's features as she continued to watch Beinion, wondering why he was so huddled up with his back turned to Base and herself, the atmosphere seemed rather odd to Billie, though she quickly shook it off, just thinking it was probably because of the wine and Beinion's tiredness.

Returning her attention back to Base she chuckled, shaking her head once more ''Why thank you, nawh I doubt it, plus it would seem the stealing of the heart has already been done by someone else.'' She giggled, her ears swerving and her tail attempting to wag itself from behind her back. Lifting her slender hand up she lightly poked the unicorn male upon the nose and let out a soft laugh, quickly returning her hand to her lap ''You enjoy to tease don't ya?'' She asked, smiling happily.

She nodded slowly at his next words, a smile ever so often tugging at the ends of her lips ''I'm glad your enjoying yourself, that sounds pretty fun, though I'll probably have to quickly explain to my housemates about why I wasn't home, then we can go taste your friends wine.'' She smiled, rubbing her hands together then placing them behind her head to cushion it. Her eyes shifted to the side as she watched the male rest himself next to her, a quiet giggle escaping her lips as she measured the height between them, his head reaching to her shoulder level ''I find it cute that I'm taller than you, makes me happy.'' She laughed, beaming happily at the fact. Her eyes shifted upwards as if attempting to help her think on what to do, sing or sleep? Two rather tempting things, Billie loved to sing yet she also loved her sleep ''Well, lemme see, I think we shall sing one song each, but quietly so Bei can sleep then we ourselves shall retreat for the night, hows that sound?'' She asked, perking a thin brow as she awaited for her answer.

Looking away from the male, she lifted her gaze up towards the ceiling and removing her hands from behind her head. A soft sigh escaped her lips as she shut her eyes, words beginning to flow out of her mouth in song, she sang slowly, her voice rather haunting and more mature than her speaking voice ''So denied...so I lied, are you the now or never kind?'' She sang, taking a quick breath before she opened her dark lips once again ''In a day, and a day love, I'm gonna be gone for good again.'' The song, seemed rather sad, but had that of a nice tune to it ''Are you willing to be had? Are you cool with just tonight?'' Her eyes slowly opened, her hand lifting up to place itself over her heart, as if helping her to sing a bit better ''Here's a toast to all those who hear me all to well...'' Her voice wasn't exactly the best of the best, in fact there probably was many better voices out there, but it was different, rather unique in a way ''Here's to the nights we felt alive, here's to the tears you knew you'd cry, here's to goodbye tomorrow's gonna come to soon...'' After that she stopped, removing her hand from her chest and letting it flop back down by her side, her gaze shifting back down towards her lap, her ears pointing backwards ''Well...that's my voice, nothing special.'' She smiled softly, tapping her digits upon the matress.

Beinion sighed slightly, shifting himself around in order to face the door, waiting for the ox male to return, he was ready to leap from the covers to go out and search for him, all in order to talk with him, he really wanted to be great friends with Xander, maybe even more if life would allow it. Though the golden male didn't want his wishes to ruin anything, though maybe he had already ruined things between the two? He huffed quietly at himself, his eyes narrowing as he buried his head into the pillow once more, his nose whiffling at the sweet smell of pine and cedar, rather like Xander. Beinion took his time to remove his face from the comfortable pillow, taking in the wonderful scent, his wings flapping ever so lightly and his horns twitching.

The golden male blinked at the sound of the dog female's voice, even though she sang quite a bit, he never actually really listened to her sing. It indeed was different, but it sounded nice, though rather sad at the same time, definitely a voice he could fall asleep to, though now wasn't the time for sleeping! Well to Beinion it wasn't anyway. Slowly pulling back the duvet he crawled out, standing up and brushing himself off, patting his hair down then making his way to the door ''Sorry guys, I'm finding it hard to sleep, I'm gonna take a breather.'' He said smiling slightly, taking a grip of the door handle then twisting it and making his way out, shutting the door quietly behind him.

Once outside he set off towards the area they had the picnic, all the while gazing up towards the star filled sky, such a contrast the bright stars were the black canvas of the sky, although beautiful it was. His azure gaze quickly returned to in front of him, scanning his surroundings in attempt to find the ox male. Everything seemed rather different than earlier, though luckily he could make out various objects here and there, helping him guide his way. He soon came to a babbling stream, beautiful clear water, his attention quickly being caught by it. Out of curiosity he made his way closer to it, though as soon as he was a few inches away he squeaked, his eyes widening as they fell upon Xander's mainly naked form, turning himself around quickly he began to spew out sentences ''O-oh dear...I-I...oh um, I didn't mean to peak on you Xander, I just wanted to find and speak to you!'' He yelped, crouching upon the ground and lifting his hands above his head, shielding himself ''I didn't mean to, I swear, just don't wet me!'' His voice cracking in various moments, going from high pitched to it's normal tone then high pitched again. The golden male was truly worried now that he had ruined things between the two, after all he had just caught Xander er well..skinny dipping, rather embarrassing.

MoroMaruchan

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:56 pm
Base laughed warmly. "Oh I am sure there is no reason to force Beinion to come by. After all if he doesn't get on with Xander than he should not be forced to come by." he shrugs and smiles, "Xander's heart being stolen? I don't think so. he likes Beinion yes but there is no reason to think that it is love." He patted her arm, "Besides it is too soon to be falling in love is it not? If he were to rush I think your friend Beinion would run off." he looked back up to the ceiling and shook his head.

"Yes I do enjoy a good teasing as long as it is in good fun and not being cruel." He could not help the deep blush on his cheeks as she mensioned his hieght. He knew she was teasing him but someone pointing out anything about his body did make him uncomfortable. "Well we don't have to go see him, I don't know if you will like him though you do seem to like his wine." He laughed softly and sighed. "Anything you wish sounds good to me."

He listened to her voice. He smiles shutting his eyes to just listen to her though his movements tempted him to open his eyes. He smiles listening to the soft sad words and her voice, it was not the most prefect voice but it was very nice on his ears. He was about to respond when he heard Beinion getting up. he opened his eyes and turned his head to watch the golden male. "Beinion do you want..." he watched the door close and he sighs, "I guess not." he turns to Billie, "Should we go after him?"

Xander had not yet pulled on any pants but luckily for Beinion his 'shame' was covered by the blanket and his shorts. He turns and looks at the cowering male. "Beinion...are you alright?" he started to move towards the smaller male not understanding that it was his nakedness that was making Beinion so embarassed. "I am sure what ever it is that is worrying you we can talk about it in the morning...How is your head?" He asked his hand moving softly to the side of the orange hair just under the horn.

He sighs softly, "I know you didn't mean anything...do not fear Beinion I wont hurt you...you really should be in bed though." his voice though deep and strong was soft. His tail flicked and his ears stayed down. He sighs and nods, "Come on lets get you back home and into bed." He started to stand again lowering his hand from Beinion's head.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:37 am
Billie perked a thin brow at Base's comment, her nose wrinkling briefly before returning to normal ''I see...you are probably right.'' She mumbled, tilting her head to the side for a moment, her ears twitching and folding back against her head, listening to his next words ''I suppose you are correct.'' She shrugged giving a quick nod of her head, flexing her long fingers and listening to them crack. She turned her head to look towards the male, watching as he lifted his gaze towards the ceiling. Her attention was soon caught by that of the golden male's, watching as he arose from his bed and left the house to out into the night. A frown quickly overcame the femme's features, her ears flattening hard against her head a thin brow raising in question.

Her attention was soon taken away from the golden male's and back towards Base's, her ears returning to their upward position and her expression regaining it's smile ''Yes, so do I, it's always fun.'' She grinned, though only lasting for a short time as she caught sight of the crimson hued blush appearing upon the male's cheeks. An annoyed sigh escaped Billie's lips as she shook her lead, lifting her hand up towards it and giving it a light knock with her knuckles ''Stupid, stupid, sorry about that I should know by now.'' She grumbled at herself, letting her hand flop back down upon her lap, a small nervous smile crawling it's way upon her lips. The reason Billie was calling herself stupid was that she had realized that Base disliked people commenting about any part of his body, though Billie often failed to not comment, but now she'd try to stopped herself, after all she felt rather mean now after having done it so much. She listened to the next topic of their conversation, which had returned to Base's housemate and his wine, she gave a small nod ever so often, her ears twitching and her nose whiffling ''Right, his wine if lovely, but I don't want to be more of a burden than I already am, so whatever you wish is good for me.'' She grinned once again, her dog like tail wiggling and wriggling from behind her back.

Billie's attention was once more turned to the golden male's, her ears and her gaze pointing strait towards the door. The same frown from before returned to her features, what exactly was going on? She wanted to know, because to be honest things were seeming rather weird ''I'll go, you can stay here warm, I don't want you catching something.'' She sighed slightly, rather annoyed at the fact that she had to depart from the company of the unicorn male, she was rather enjoying herself, but right now she needed to retrieve and find Beinion and maybe ask some questions, but you never know, maybe it wasn't quite wise to ask any questions ''I shall be back rather soon.'' She smiled, shifting herself off the bed to stand upright upon the cool wooden ground. Before leaving she lifted her hand up to her forehead, giving a quick salute to the ruby haired mail then decided to head off outside in search for Beinion, intentionally leaving she shoes behind. The reason for this was she often liked running bare footed, it sort of brought some of her dog like instincts to life and she would probably need them to retrieve the golden male.

''Oh-oh yes, I was just scared that'd you'd splash me is all.'' He chuckled slightly, removing his hands from above his head, twirling round upon the balls of his heels to face the larger male, lifting his gaze away from his hidden 'goods' to up at his face, a light blush across his cheeks ''I'm sorry for this, I really didn't mean it, I just really wanted to talk to you.'' His azure hued gaze watched as Xander extended his hand out to place it upon his head beneath his ram like horns. The touch was soft and gentle, almost causing a quiet purr to escape the alufiend's lips. The male's expression saddened slightly, looking down towards the floor, he sighed ''Till morning eh? Well I guess there is no other way, I just have to outright say it...oh my head? Rather better, still clouded, but it'll help me get things out.'' Slowly he arose from his knees, clenching his fists tightly and lifting his gaze to look right into Xander's eyes, his brow's frowning ever so slightly. One would wonder what the little male was going to say, he definitely looked determined to spit it out, whatever it was.

Taking a deep breath he began to speak, his words coming out fairly quick ''I'm really sorry for earlier, I didn't mean to seem so frightened I was just caught off guard and well you see, I haven't really done anything like that before and when I began to spend time with you this odd feeling seemed to build up within my chest, I don't know what it exactly is, having never felt it before, it's just really weird, in other words, the feeling is what's scaring me...not you, I'm scared that if I expressed this feeling that I'd loose being able to see you or talk with you or even be with you...'' He took a breather, sighing softly and trying to regain his breath, his eyes quickly shifting back down towards the ground, a light blush flooding his cheeks ''Whoa that was a mouthful.'' He gulped, still regaining his breath. He quickly turned himself around, facing the direction of the cottage, his wings folding against his back ''I know you wouldn't hurt me...I'll go back now.'' He sighed softly, his words quiet and soft.

MoroMaruchan

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:49 pm
Base's folded ears flicked softly. He could tell but Billie's tone that she was not happy. He didn't know what it was that he said that had brought such a cold tone from her. Did she really want Beinion and Xander to like each other? He sighed and decided not to ask that question.

He shook his head, "Do not feel sorry you didn't do anything wrong Billie. I like being teased by you." he laughed and turned to smile warmly at her only to watcher her knocking her head. He could feeling that as the night started to go on the newly form friendships were starting to run aground. "You could never be a burden Billie, I just don't want Aesthetic to give you the wrong impression and maybe make you think twice about me." He was getting worried about her sudden servant like comments. It was like she was being controlled or at least to afraid to speak normally. He could feel her tail wagging but it almost felt forced to him.

He had half a mind to roll over and pin her down to get her puppy side to smile and laugh but he instead was forced to watch as she stood up and moved towards the door. He sighed and as her back was turned to him he got up and wrapped his arms around her waist pulling her back against him a bit. "Billie I am not that frail that a walk in the night will harm me...and maybe you need to let them work it out themselves...maybe they do like each other maybe they both might already want to build something more and if we go after them then we might ruin it...now if Beinion is not back within an hour we will go and find them." he tried softly to turn her back towards the bed his hands arms still firmly around her waist his breath soft on shirt over her shoulder.

The large ox shook his head, "The water is like ice I would not want to get you chilled." He shook his head his large black horn glinting in the soft moon light and cold water dripping from his firey hair to his chest and shoulders. "You do not have to be sorry to talk to me Beinion. I enjoy listening to you." he nodded careful and only because he could hear Base yelling at him to put on some clothes he turned his back to set down the blanket and pull his torn shorts over his tight taut muscular thighs and backside.

He turned back as Beinion spoke hurriedly that there was something to say, and before he could tell the golden male that it should wait the azure orbs fixed on his ember ones. He did want to know what his friend wanted to say and he found he could look into those bluer than the sky eyes forever. The touch of embracement and fear in them made the large ox want to protect Beinion.

Xander listened as Beinion spoke, not removing his eyes from the other's his body still as not to fright or stop the golden male's words. Xander smiles softly as Beinion finished and stated that it was a mouthful. He nodded slowly, "Yes it was a mouthful..." he watched the beautiful orange hair cascade over the small shoulder and the wings folding down as Beinion turned. He wondered if they felt as soft as they looked but he moved his eyes back up to the back of the male's head, "Do you really with to go back before I tell you how I feel?"

He bent down and grabbed the blanket letting the jug and bottles fall out onto the ground.He gently wrapped the blanket around Beinion's shoulders not wanting the golden male to get sick though it might be nice to be able to keep Beinion at his house wail he got better. Spring might be beginning to show but at night it was just as cold as winter.

"Beinion no matter what you say or do you will always be able to come and talk to me, to be with me in any way you like." His voice though low and clam as ever did have a slight twing of emotion and truth in it. "I do not know what came over me eariler...have have never wanted to smile as much or to spend so much time with someone like I do with you. Even Base is more of an annoyance than a comfort. If it makes you feel better I have never done anything like this either and I am sorry that I tried to kiss you...your lips were just so tempting and the thought sent my heart racing. I can a sure you that I will not tempt something like that again. I do not want to loose your friendship and I know that you care for your mistress a great deal...I don't want you to feel like spending time with me has to be a secret or that you will be cheating on your mistress. I will say though that I feel things for you that I have never felt with anyone else...but I don't want that to make you think you can not trust me or be with me without things being awkward for you."

He took a slow breath to let Beinion know he was done talking and though he wanted to reach out and pull the golden male to him he he fought the urge. He had never been so honest or open with someone before and he was at this moment for the first time feeling fear.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:08 pm
As she reached for the door handle, her eyes widened briefly, feeling a sudden thud against her back. The warmth of someone wrapping their arms around her waist soon sunk in after. An odd feeling tugged at Billie as she stood there, letting her hand flop down by her side. She wondered why the male would go to this length to make her stay? It sort of brought back an odd, yet sad memory of her doing this exact thing. Her mismatched gaze shifted slowly to the floor, her long ears folding down as she let out a long slow exhale, listening quietly to his words. Such a strong willed man Base was and it broke Billie's heart ''I'm so selfish.'' She finally said, her voice quiet. Turning herself quickly back round to wrap her long arms around the male, one around his waist and the other placed softly against the back of his head, her fingers intertwined with his silky red locks ''I'm sorry..I know your not...'' She sniffed, resting her chin forehead against his shoulder, having to hunch her back slightly at their height difference. Her fingers gripped tightly to his clothing as the two stood there, her long, wavy hair covering her face ''I don't really know what came over me, I just hate seeing a friend upset...yet I was upsetting you.'' She sighed, nuzzling her head into his shoulder. A lump seemed to form in her throat as she stood there, an event from quite some time ago seeming to replay itself within her mind.

Her grip slowly loosened from Base's shirt, soon removing itself completely ''And I enjoy teasing you.'' She chuckled weakly, moving the arm, once gripped onto his shirt up to wrap itself around his shoulders. A light shiver cascaded its way down the femme's spine, her ears raising slightly, the odd tugging feeling continuing ''I doubt I'd think twice about you, silly.'' She said, letting out another quiet and soft laugh. Slowly Billie released her embrace of the male, placing her hands gently upon his shoulders as she looked down and into his eyes, her mismatched gaze studying his expression for a moment before speaking ''It's not that I want Xander to like Beinion, I just want us all to be good friends and stay that way...I'm not really comfortable with odd vibes, it would seem.'' She smiled lightly, tilting her head to the side, her ears perking up ever so slightly. Another shiver made it's way up and down her spine causing a sigh to escape her lips ''I guess I'm not as warm as I thought.'' She mumbled, lifting one hand off of the male's shoulder to flex her fingers, blowing on them to bring some heat back to her skin.

Returning her attention back to Base, she shifted her gaze right back to his eyes, lifted her other hand off of his shoulder then placed both of them upon his cheeks, the cool of them most likely tingling his skin ''I may be annoying with my puppy like antics, I may be horrid when I get cold and I may be scary when I get flirty, but I hope you can take me for who I am.'' She spoke slowly, taking a moment before placing a gentle kiss upon Base's forehead, her lips even as cold as her hands. After that she embraced him once more, burying her head again within his shoulder, a saddened feeling returning to the female ''I wished my situation had ended like this a few years ago, but sadly it didn't.'' She spoke quietly, her words nearly inaudible, a sad and sorrowful tone to them.

Beinion waited a moment, his pointed ears twitching slightly at the sound of Xander's words, shaking his head, wanting to stay and hear the male's words. Slowly he turned himself back around to face the larger male, bringing his hands together to twiddle his thumbs with nervousness ''I'm glad you enjoy listening to me...I enjoy listening to you, your words are like music to my ears.'' He squeaked out, his eyes lifting from his twiddling thumbs to look back up to Xander, watching his eyes then to his lips then back to his eyes, awaiting for what he wanted to say. He gripped the corners of the blanket as it was draped over his shoulders, most likely to keep him warm, this deed caused his cheeks to turn an even darker color than before, a sudden warmth appearing upon his cheeks.

He lifted a hand to his mouth as Xander spoke, unable to form any words or speak for that matter. All he could do at this moment was listen to the larger male's deep yet kind and gentle tone. Something seemed to tug at the small male's heart strings as he stood there, small tears beginning to form within the corners of his azure blue eyes. As what Xander had to say came to and end, it took Beinion a moment to regain himself, lifting a hand up to wipe the small tears away from his eyes, his lips opening slightly then closing again, at loss for what to say. Until it came to him ''I wouldn't want to keep you a secret..and yes I care for my mistress, but she is just my mistress, she's not someone that keeps this.'' He said, pointing towards his heart then continuing to speak ''And I wont be cheating on my mistress, because it is ok what I'm doing, it's not wrong spending time with you...and I know I can trust you.'' He added, an odd urge taking the small male over and for once he let the urge do as it pleased.

Pushing himself forward he ran towards Xander, opening his arms out to wrap the larger male in a tight embrace, his hands only just reaching round the buff male's waist ''Thank you for sharing with me..that's the first time anyone's been this honest with me.'' He spoke softly, resting his forehead against Xander's well built chest. Indeed the smaller male's cheeks were now a very dark golden orange color and indeed his heart was pounding hard against his chest, as if wanting to break out, it hurt but it also felt rather nice, this feeling was definitely something he hadn't felt before or for anyone. He trembled slightly out of nervousness, the reality of what he had just done sinking in, why had he done it? He didn't really know, but it felt nice being within this embrace, he didn't want to let go, but maybe Xander wasn't comfortable with it. Slowly he began to loosen his grip, taking his time with ending the embrace.

MoroMaruchan

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:24 pm
Base could feel subtle difference in her body movements but he sighed and blushed a bit as she turned around and wrapped her arms around her. He blushed even brighter feeling each touch like fire that sent shivers threw him. His heart softly starting to beat quicker. "You are not so selfish, you just want to protect your friend." he said softly and his hand moved up to rub her lower back as she nuzzling into his shoulder he laid his head on her's. He took a deep breath of her hair smiling and enjoying her scent though he could not smell as well as her canine nose could. He felt her shaking a bit and he could tell by the way she gripped him something was wrong.

"I am glad you enjoy teasing me." he said softly and as she moved back from him and just rested her hands on his shoulders he looked into her beautiful miss matched eyes. They were so nice and bright though now they were ridden with pain. "Oh if you met Aesthetic you might he is not the nicest of guys and I know he would judge you from your choice in clothes....." he smiles and lifts a hand to run it threw her wavy strawberry hair. "I know they have a slightly estranged vibe about them but I know they will work it out and we will all be back close together.

As she mentioned she was cold he moved his hand back down to her lower back and he started to rub her back softly to try and get her warmer.

He laughed softly his eyes smiling at her though they did look a bit shocked as her cold hands touched his cheeks. He gasped and nods, "You are a bit cold and I am sure you are just as fun when your flirt as you are normally." he smiled again at her his hands moving up to place them atop of hers his fingers moving to lace with hers. The kisses as a shock but his eyes shut and he enjoyed the cool feel of her lips on his bare skin. He opened his eyes hearing the pain in her voice, "Lets get you into the bed and warm you up...Well we can not change the past but at least your future seems to be growing better...and if you wish to talk about the past I am a shoulder you can cry on and arms to comfort you dear Billie." He smiled and lowered her hands from his cheeks, one of his hands moving to pet her hair before he turned and led her back towards the bed.

Xander watched Beinion's reactions. He was not going to do anything that would startle Beinion he did not like the gap between them at all and he did not want to risk it forming again.

He listened a soft smile touching his dark lips. He had himself a place in the golden male's heart. He was a bit shocked as Beinion moved forwards and wrapped his arms around him. The smaller male felt so good against him. He shut his eyes and pulling the blanket up more around the soft scaled shoulders. He could feel the warm naked chest pressed against his flat strong stomach and the soft hair against his chest. "Thank you for being someone I can open up to Beinion."

As the smaller male started to loosen his grip Xander's arms wrapped around him and held him closer his head being careful of his horns moved to rest on the blanket covered shoulder his breath now soft on Beinion's neck. "Thank you for being so kind to me Beinion..."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:13 pm
Her light bistre hued ears perked, lightly twitching at each of the male's subtle movements ''Thank you, but I still say I'm selfish.'' She tutted at herself, her tail beginning to wag itself happily at the feeling of Base's hand massaging her lower back. A giggle escaped her lips as the male continued to rub her back, the feeling of the shirt's fabric against her skin tickling her. She soon felt the male rest his head upon her shoulder, a soft smile playing upon her lips. The embrace was warm and comforting, a good feeling it gave Billie, a cheerful feeling in fact. She lifted her mocha colored fingers back up to Base's ruby hued hair, running her fingers through, feeling the softness between her digits. This caused the female's smile to beam brighter, though she quickly stopped just in case it got annoying for Base after a while.

''Hehe, I'm glad your glad that I enjoy teasing you.'' She chuckled, lifting her head from his shoulder to look back down at him, removing her arms from around him to be placed back upon his shoulders. Her eyes gazed right into his once more, scanning them for a moment ''You know you have very nice eyes, pretty color.'' She grinned, her ears perking forward and her tail wagging once more, another shiver running down her spine causing the hair on her arms to stand up ''Whoa...ok I'll take that as a signal for warmth.'' She tutted once more, shaking her head at herself. She frowned at the sound of Base's room mate, placing a hand upon her hip ''Well good for him, but I shall put up a fight.'' She winked, chuckling softly. Her eyes following his hand as he lifted it up to run it through her wavy hair, her tail beginning to waggle frantically once more, her ears flopping down briefly then popping back up. The look on her face was like a little curious puppy watching something interesting. She soon returned her gaze back to the male's face as he began to speak again, nodding her head slowly to his words ''Yeah, all back together singin' kumbaya...Well maybe not the singing part.'' The female grinned, one of her sharp canines poking out from under her lip.

''Yeah cold and why thank you.'' She smiled once more, her gaze moved towards the bed, nodding slowly she made her way towards it, keeping her right hands fingers intertwined with Base's. She followed him back towards the bed, her tail continuing to swish to and fro, although at a much slower speed than previously ''Yes the future is definitely looking up.'' She spoke softly, a small smile tugging at each side of her lips. Letting go of the male's hand she crawled onto the bed, shifting onto one side to leave room for Base, pulling open the duvet then covering part of herself with it to begin warming herself back up ''I hate it when I cry, but I'll maybe try and talk with you about it sometime, but for now, lets keep with the happy mood.'' She said sighing softly, a slight sadness washing over her again ''Well come on.'' She smiled slightly, trying to rid herself of the unhappy feeling, taking a grip of the duvet and opening it, inviting Base to hop in.

Beinion smiled happily, his wings attempting to flutter from within the blanket, though failing miserably. The golden male was overjoyed that Xander did not push him away, but instead embraced him to. A light giggle escaped the male's golden lips, lifting a hand up to tuck part of his hair behind his ear ''Sorry if my hair tickles you.'' He sighed softly as his rested the side of his head gently upon the toned chest of the ox male, small tears soon returning to his eyes at Xander's next words. Turning his head he looked up towards Xander's fiery eyes and smiled joyfully ''Your welcome, thank you for looking after me.'' He spoke quietly, his cheeks flushing a dark color and heating up once more.

Beinion blinked as Xander pulled him closer, the feeling of him resting his head upon the golden male's shoulder caused Beinion to blush even darker, it was funny to see how dark his blush could get. A spine tingling sensation made it's way to the small male as he felt the larger male's breath upon his neck, an odd feeling flip flopping within his stomach ''Why would I be? You were so kind to me...So thank you.'' He smiled, lifting a hand up to stroke Xander's head softly. After a while he let his hand flop down by his side, his gaze shifting to the side ''Maybe we should go back, it's kinda cold, aren't you cold?'' He asked, quickly looking back to the ox male with worried eyes. Even though Xander was a large male and well toned, Beinion didn't know if he could catch something easily or not, after all he wasn't wearing all that much.

MoroMaruchan

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:57 pm
He watched as she moves and shakes his head. He loved feeling her fingers working in his hair. He blushes and leans into the working fingers, "Oh so good." he whispered softly and blushed. He smiles at her. "Thank you even if my eyes are common with you saying so I believe it." He lowered his head and kissed her hand softly.

He nods and laughs, "Oh well a fight might make him either more angry or more into you." he laughed again and follows her back to the bed, "OH I think I can sing that.." he watched her laying in the bed and smirks, "You can tell me when and if you like but for now let me warm you up first then." he jumped onto the bed and started to tickle her his hair cascading down around his face as his fingers working over the shirt against her sides his legs moving to straddle hers so she would have a harder time getting free.

Xander smiled and nods, "I will always look out for you Beinion...that is what friends do." he said having to foce himself not to try and pull the golden male any tighter just incase he hurt the smaller male.

As he heard Beinion speak again he let him go, "Yes I guess we should get you back." he stood slowly and nods, "I am a bit cold...the dip in the water might not have been a good idea. And you should rest." he picked up the wine bottle and jug and nods. "Care to lead the way? And I think that you can rest easier now right?"

(sorry it is a puny post ) crying  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:44 pm
She chuckled as she watched the male blush ever so often, the atmosphere seemingly getting much lighter and more warm, a much better feeling than it been previously before. She shook her head slowly, rolling her eyes briefly at the male's comment ''Your eye color 'aint that common, plus you should believe that your eyes a pretty yourself, rather than taking my word.'' She said nodding surely, turning her gaze to look at Base, her expression very serious. She knew that Base wasn't all that confident in his body but she also believed that he needed to be less shy about it, after all he had a very handsome and feminine face, lovely silky hair, a nice skin tone and pretty eyes. But oh well, she could tell it would be hard trying to get him to believe that. A light blush overcame the woman's features as the male placed a gentle kiss upon her hand, blinking she lifted her hand up, stroking the surface of it with her other digits ''You have soft lips.'' She complimented, looking at her hand as she continued to stroke it's surface. After a while she stopped, letting her hands flop back down upon her lap, a joyous smile upon her lips.

She blinked at Base's next words, tilting her head and perking a brow, rather confused at his roommates tastes ''Right...he sounds...interesting to say the least.'' She chuckled softly, patting down the creases she had made on the duvet from lying under it. she let out another laugh at his comment about being able to sing 'kumbaya', such a funny male he was, well to Billie anyway, it was kinda nice having laughed so much in one night, something she hadn't really done in quite some time ''Wait---Wha!'' She yelped having been jumped on by Base, squirming about as he began to tickle her ''Oh god no! It tickles to much!'' She giggled in fits of laughter, trying to roll around to get him off of herself, though sadly she was failing due to his legs pinning her down ''Aaaah!'' She chuckled, tryings to push him off with her hands though also trying to grip her sides to stop the laughing pain. After a while of squirming and wriggling she stopped, looking right up at him and into his eyes ''Ok stop for a moment, I'll tell you about why I seemed sad, you can't laugh though.'' She sighed, lifting a hand up and wagging a finger at him.

She turned her head to the side as she began to speak, a rather saddened expression upon her features. It took her a few minutes until she began to speak, her ears folding down ''Well a few years ago, before I cam here, when I was on my own I met this girl, she was older than me I was most likely seventeen at the time, either way long story short we became good friends and then finally fell in love...Well that's what I thought anyway.'' Her expression soon began to change more sorrowful, a sadness lingering in air. It took her another minute before she continued with her story, rather hesitant at times but continued anyway ''After a while of being together things seemed to get rather odd, I thought nothing of it considering we were rather lovey dovey at first, but as it went on I began to grow worried, until finally one day I came home to find her with a large rucksack strapped to her back, I questioned her where she was going but all she said was 'away', anger and the feeling of betrayal grew within me.'' She took a breather before deciding to continue, shifting her gaze back up to the male, not really wanting to meet his eyes due to small tears welling up within her own, in attempt to cover her face she flopped her arm over it ''As she got to the door I ran at her embracing her with all my might, screaming and crying 'you said you'd never leave me!' over and over again, now that I think about it I was like a selfish child. The last words I said to her were 'If you truly loved me you wouldn't leave'....And you know what her reply was?'' She questioned, scoffing at herself, a lump beginning to form within her throat. Her fists clenched tight, though only for a moment, unable to keep the anger pent up, only sadness was left ''She said 'I guess I never loved you then' then she left through the door, and I've never seen here since.'' Finally she had finished her story, finally letting some, once well kept under check tears flow freely down her cheeks. A horrible pain tugging at her heart, a pain she hadn't felt in so long, but in a way she felt a weight off of her shoulders and the pain wasn't as bad as it had been those years ago, maybe because she was in the comfort of a friend that made it be ok?

Beinion beamed, his wings still trying to flap and flutter with joy from beneath the blanket, he hesitantly let go of the larger male, stepping back a few inches then taking a grip of the blanket's corners once more ''Thank you and I'll try to look out for you, the best I can at least.'' He laughed nervously, lifting up a hand to rub the back of his head in embarrassment. His expression soon grew worried again, at the ox male's comment about being a little cold, lifting part of the blanket up he asked ''Want to share?'' The alufiend said smiling gently, his eyes although as blue as the cold sea having a rather warm feel to them. He stood there patiently awaiting the fellow male's response to his gesture, his wings rather than trying to flutter anymore deciding to fold in a more comfortable position. He nodded slowly at Xander's suggestion, he indeed needed some rest now, he was knackered but glad that he had talked to the larger male ''Yeah, rest sounds good.'' He giggled, blushing at himself for making such a sound.

He soon began to walk slowly ahead, in order for Xander to catch up to him very quickly just in case he did want to share the blanket with the golden male. Ever so often he stopped for a moment, listening to whatever the ox male would say next ''Yes I think I can, I'm just glad that we had the talk.'' He smiled happily, his small pointed ears twitching as they listened to the night life around them, consisting of various insects, mainly crickets. He turned his gaze back up to the heavens, watching all the glowing and glittering stars, it seemed that there were more than before, though mind you it seemed that more and more would appear each time you looked ''Oh! How beautiful.'' He gasped, gazing up in awe at one of the brightest stars, the north star as it was commonly known as, he didn't know why it caught his fancy it just looked so beautiful shining there.

[[It was lovely*nods and pokes your nose* Silly Dooma >w<]]

MoroMaruchan

ANTHROBreedables

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas