Dragon Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gourey

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 1:00 am
"hmm..."

Netherin got out of the carrige, looking around now that he had a better veiw of the area around him, Then followed the man wondering where he was leading them  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 11:37 am
Walking through the town, he fought hard to figure out where they were going, without showing the child that they were lost... When he finally found the place, however, he could not hide the small sigh of relief he had.

"Ah, here it is. Now, once we are inside, stay close to me... No one will attack you, I assure you, but you will be receiving odd looks."  

TheCloakedOne
Captain

Gourey

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 9:33 pm
Nether looked at the man, trying to figure out what he ment. there was something odd defintly happening around him. But he did like he was asked staying close.

"So when exactly can i know everyhitng that is going on?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:14 am
Netherin still passed out from that stupid horse...

Isac layed down, hopping to be able to get some sleep, and make up for not being able to sleep to much recently.  

Gourey

TheCloakedOne
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:25 am
Sleeping semi-peacefully, Trinity just lay on her side, not facing Isac. It had taken her a little while, since his words had still kind of bothered her... but she decided that when she awoke, that she would hurry off and find her own way to where she needed to go, without Isac. After all, the rebellion had places every where, and all she needed to do was find one and be independent.

Mumbling in her sleep, she rolled over, content.

Nemesis just lay in bed, thinking.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:28 am
Before being able to fall asleep, Isac looked over to Trinity, his greatest responsibility, though really it didnt always feel that way to him...he jsut hopped he would be able to keep her safe.  

Gourey

TheCloakedOne rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)

TheCloakedOne
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:30 pm
When she awoke, she changed, then got into her cloak, looking over to Isac... before going out the window. Rolling for her going out the window... continue after roll!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:34 pm
Landing, she whimpered a little; it had hurt her ankle a little, but she would be fine. It wasn't going to take any HP away, considering it was over 7, but she still strained her ankle a little, landing on it wrong. She was on her own now, free to go wherever she chose, and not get Isac into bad situations, and for him to be stuck to her, or whatever that meant.

Going off, she went to the horse stall, getting her horse, and beginning to walk with it through the town, to figure out where she was going to go.

EVERY CHARACTER NEEDS TO ROLL TO WAKE UP! WHAT YOU CAN DO IS ROLL 1 d20 FOR EACH PERSON, SO IN ONE POST, FOR EXAMPLE, ROLL TWO D20S, BECAUSE OF NETHERIN AND ISAC! IT WILL TELL YOU THE TOTAL, BUT IT WILL ALSO TELL YOU WHAT EACH DIE GOT, SO JUST IN YOUR POST, SAY WHICH DIE WILL REPRESENT WHICH PERSON!  

TheCloakedOne
Captain

Gourey rolled 2 20-sided dice: 10, 16 Total: 26 (2-40)

Gourey

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:33 pm
((first roll netherin, second isac))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:39 pm
Isac woke up and rolled to the side of the bed sitting up. after a few moments of sitting there he turned back to see if trinity was still alseep...only to see that she was gone.

In a panic he grabs his gear and rushes out of the inn, looking for any sign of here outside.

Netherin still sleeping  

Gourey

TheCloakedOne
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:41 pm
Riding her horse by this point, she was content, looking back to the town... she had left there almost twenty minutes ago, and it seemed pretty far away now... good...  
Gourey rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:19 am
Isac ran around town for a little bit, looking for any sign on where trinity could have gone. running into the stables in a panic. With seeing a horse missing Isac ran to the worker in the stables, and pointed to teh empty stall. "Did a girl come in here and take that horse? where did she go?"  

Gourey

TheCloakedOne
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:22 am
The man in the stable smiled.

"Of course I remember a girl, she was the one that you were with yesterday... the one that if I remember correctly ran off ahead of you."

He stretched, and petted the remaining horse.

"She asked for a map, and went on her way, and refused to tell me where she was leaving, I'm sorry. But she did go that way, about thirty minutes ago."

Trinity meanwhile rode on, beginning to gallop her horse... it was weird, being alone... she didn't do this for a long time...

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:29 am
Isac jumped on the remaing horse, then kicked it into a run out of the building and down the road. he just ran the horse trying to catch trinity, not caring bout anyhitng else  

Gourey

Veth and Akina

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces