Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mixed Martial Arts MMA Fanatics

Back to Guilds

This is for anyone who loves MMA 

Tags: Mixed, Martial, Arts, mma ufc, fight 

Reply Heavyweights(Talks about UFC and Other major promotions)
Martial Arts Combos Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lady_cagefighter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:51 am
mega drakkin lord
afromma
baka_boy1221
mega drakkin lord
Regral
mega drakkin lord

well im not lyeing lmao i probably live in a place were we fight more then you
lol, ive fought in the states and canada you don't get much more than that

yeah but i have fought in the states canada and england

ok for a 14 year old you don't know anything ... first off even in amateur competition ... they have an age restriction ... unless you were raised in Brazil ... then I would understand you ... and if you have fought all over the place ... how did you get the money for it ... unless you are super rich ... there is no explaination ... and don't give me I used my fight money ... cuz unless you are a professional and you are headlining cards ... then again I would understand ... also if you have started at three ... there is still no way that you can go without a loss ... that would mean you would have to be fighting about 8 times a year ... since you started ... and since most "true" fighters fight every 2-3 months ... the math doesn't add up ...

So in short ... you are a lair ... and are giving us true fighters a bad name ...

mega drakkin lord ... you are a b***h n***a ... i've heard some lies ... but 117-0-0 is one of the biggest ...

im going to say this for a final time i am not lieing okay and if u dont believe me oh well but i guarentee i could knock any one of you out in the first 2 mins of the fight

bring it ...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:46 pm
ladymma
mega drakkin lord
afromma
baka_boy1221
mega drakkin lord

ok for a 14 year old you don't know anything ... first off even in amateur competition ... they have an age restriction ... unless you were raised in Brazil ... then I would understand you ... and if you have fought all over the place ... how did you get the money for it ... unless you are super rich ... there is no explaination ... and don't give me I used my fight money ... cuz unless you are a professional and you are headlining cards ... then again I would understand ... also if you have started at three ... there is still no way that you can go without a loss ... that would mean you would have to be fighting about 8 times a year ... since you started ... and since most "true" fighters fight every 2-3 months ... the math doesn't add up ...

So in short ... you are a lair ... and are giving us true fighters a bad name ...

mega drakkin lord ... you are a b***h n***a ... i've heard some lies ... but 117-0-0 is one of the biggest ...

im going to say this for a final time i am not lieing okay and if u dont believe me oh well but i guarentee i could knock any one of you out in the first 2 mins of the fight

bring it ...
thats what I say, id love to get a chance to fight him...ill even so anorexic and drop past my max of 155 lol  

Regral
Captain

baka_boy1221

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:16 pm
Regral
ladymma
mega drakkin lord
afromma
baka_boy1221
mega drakkin lord

bring it ...
thats what I say, id love to get a chance to fight him...ill even so anorexic and drop past my max of 155 lol

that wouldbe fair then ...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:12 pm
haha talk about feeding the troll.....  

redraptor06
Crew

Regral
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:58 am
redraptor06
lol, it's ok to feed the Troll Sometimes ^^ maybe he'll grow big into somone that won't lie/..lol  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:16 pm
Regral
redraptor06
lol, it's ok to feed the Troll Sometimes ^^ maybe he'll grow big into somone that won't lie/..lol

true that ...  

mistermma

mistermma

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:18 pm
ladymma
mega drakkin lord
afromma
baka_boy1221
mega drakkin lord

bring it ...

and I know this seems like old news and I seem like I'm bring it up again ... but you got towo chicks challenging you ... what can I say ... you must have pissed someone off ... sucks for you ... but you were asking for it ...  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:36 pm
mmafighter1221
ladymma
mega drakkin lord
afromma
baka_boy1221
mega drakkin lord

bring it ...

and I know this seems like old news and I seem like I'm bring it up again ... but you got towo chicks challenging you ... what can I say ... you must have pissed someone off ... sucks for you ... but you were asking for it ...

yep ...  

baka_boy1221

baka_boy1221

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:19 pm
redraptor06
Mix and Match your favorite martial arts here. Tell us what your favorite martial art(s) are and why you love them.

So shall we return to the original conversation ...  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:58 pm
I'm doing karate right now. For my grappling base I was thinking Shuai Jiao.  

Universal Law

Anxious Bloodsucker

baka_boy1221

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:49 am
Maniacle Intentions

Shuai Jiao ...? @.@  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:48 am
baka_boy1221
Maniacle Intentions

Shuai Jiao ...? @.@
I dunno even know what that is...*Goes to research* Match up: How about Aoki vs Kenflo  

Regral
Captain

baka_boy1221

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:40 pm
Regral
baka_boy1221
Maniacle Intentions

Shuai Jiao ...? @.@
I dunno even know what that is...*Goes to research* Match up: How about Aoki vs Kenflo

Florian would definitely have the advantage in striking ... as for the ground ... no doubt in my mind ... that is Aoki's department ... it would be hard to tell who would impose their will ...

Now an interesting match-up for me would be like Clay Guida vs Shinya Aoki ... that would be a great fight ...  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:33 pm
baka_boy1221
Regral
baka_boy1221
Maniacle Intentions

Shuai Jiao ...? @.@

Florian would definitely have the advantage in striking ... as for the ground ... no doubt in my mind ... that is Aoki's department ... it would be hard to tell who would impose their will ...

Now an interesting match-up for me would be like Clay Guida vs Shinya Aoki ... that would be a great fight ...

The Carpenter vs the Baka Survivor ... that would be a spectacle the Gods would watch ...  

ladymuaythai

mistermma

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:40 pm
ladymuaythai
baka_boy1221
Regral
baka_boy1221
Maniacle Intentions

Shuai Jiao ...? @.@

The Carpenter vs the Baka Survivor ... that would be a spectacle the Gods would watch ...

Hell yeah ...  
Heavyweights(Talks about UFC and Other major promotions)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games