Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mixed Martial Arts MMA Fanatics

Back to Guilds

This is for anyone who loves MMA 

Tags: Mixed, Martial, Arts, mma ufc, fight 

Reply Heavyweights(Talks about UFC and Other major promotions)
Martial Arts Combos Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

redraptor06
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:15 pm
Mix and Match your favorite martial arts here. Tell us what your favorite martial art(s) are and why you love them.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:24 pm
Boxing and BJJ , cause you get the hard hitting punchs with great takedowns and transitions biggrin  

jh5660

redraptor06
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:46 pm
haha thats my favorite too. I love muay tai as well but boxing is definitly my favorite cuz i like the whole bob and weave thing.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:48 pm
Muay thai and wrestling ... muay thai for the striking ... wrestling for positioning and to stay standing ...  

ladymuaythai

daltontroy26

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:09 am
boxing and judo i like judo cause them nice takedowns and ocntrol on the ground and boxing cause come on them hits are nice  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:21 pm
NOT TO brag but i already know a martial art and is training every day. my uncle is a martial artist, he teach jujistu and jeet kun do.

explaintion: jujistu is kind of similar to judo but not much just the throwing part, since jujistu uses its opponent strength to defeat them but judo dont.
and jeet kun do is just a simple martial art invented from bruce lee. it strong im telling u  

TheBlueNote

redraptor06
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:05 am
that's awesome man. I took three months of a bjj class but i had to stop after that cuz it was a program for my community college and after it was done I had to pay $100 a month to stick with it and I couldn't afford that. So are you thinking about getting into any amateur mma fights then???  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:54 am
Hmm..it's so hard to pick for me now. i used to be sure but now..idk. If i were to become a MMA fighter,i would really want to be an MMA Fighter. Like how for some guys in the UFC,Bruce Buffers says "This man is a Mixed Martial Artist" like that. I would wanna be that,but be a master at all that i do. Which would consist of Boxing,Kickboxing,Muay Thai,BBJ,and Wrestling. I would be unpredictable,and be well rounded. It's not impossible and would definitely make me a problem. I always wanted to get the MMA training but never set my heart on becoming a MMA fighter. If i do,that's what i want to learn. Idk what i would start out with first though. I'm only 16 so if i somehow become absolutely serious,i have some time.  

SSXLegendaryAce

Evaded_Death

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:23 pm
i do brazilian jui jitsu shotokan karate judo and muay thai i am a black belt in brazilian jui jitsu and a second level black belt in shotokan karate  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:12 pm
mega drakkin lord
i do brazilian jui jitsu shotokan karate judo and muay thai i am a black belt in brazilian jui jitsu and a second level black belt in shotokan karate
pretty sweet  

Regral
Captain

Evaded_Death

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:55 pm
Regral
mega drakkin lord
pretty sweet
thx i curently have 117 wins 0 losses and 0 draws  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:20 pm
mega drakkin lord
Regral
mega drakkin lord
pretty sweet
117 wins in what? MMA?  

Regral
Captain

Evaded_Death

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:00 am
Regral
mega drakkin lord
Regral
mega drakkin lord
pretty sweet
117 wins in what? MMA?

mma  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:21 am
mega drakkin lord
Regral
mega drakkin lord
Regral
mega drakkin lord
pretty sweet
117 wins in what? MMA?

mma
How old are u?  

Regral
Captain

Evaded_Death

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:00 pm
Regral
mega drakkin lord
Regral
mega drakkin lord
Regral
mega drakkin lord
pretty sweet
117 wins in what? MMA?

mma
How old are u?

im 14 i have been fighting since i was 3  
Heavyweights(Talks about UFC and Other major promotions)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games