Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Players' Domain

Back to Guilds

A great place to roleplay and an all around place to hang out, make friends and eat smores. 

Tags: role play, literate, romance, horror, fantasy 

Reply Fantasy Role Plays
Once Upon a Witch's Words...Accepting! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

taenie

Dapper Noob

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:20 pm
Jeremiah had saw that she blushed, and suddenly, he too turned red and looked away. There was a long awkward silence as the two traveled along. He had pretended to watch nature, but couldn't help but to throw glances over at Ciara very oftenly.

ll Would you like to do a time skip? Unless you'd want to, I don't think we're going to actually RP through the three days we're supposed to travel. ll

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:14 pm
(Small time skips are okay with me, we just have to make sure we aren't going to say "the next morning" when someone's in the some middle of a convo with someone else, things wouldn't fit, but to pretend it like fifteen minutes later is okay. goodnight! see ya tomorrow!)  

CeeMeAsMe

CeeMeAsMe

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:27 pm
The rode in silence for a while. By time they reached the edge of the island, Ciara could see the first shades of morning light coming up over the horizon.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:53 pm
CeeMeAsMe
Madison felt little pity for the demon, but it was still pity. "Where I come from, parents hope for the best for their children. They give the eldest their busisness and then the youngers they let go in the world. Did your parents do slave trade?"

"Yes, they were apart of a slave trade industry. That is why they want me to do my best with it." Edward said as he smiled at Madison, his smile having no feelings behind it but sadness. "So, do you now understand why you are sadly put in this position?"  

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

taenie

Dapper Noob

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:11 pm
Seeing the gleam of light rising over the horizon made Jeremiah yawn. He put a hand to his mouth to cover his yawn and glanced over at Ciara. "Princess, would you like something to eat?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:22 pm
Madison was not sure what exactly to feel. She felt sorry for the demon, who unlike the rest of their race, did not want to bring pain to her kind but felt the need that he had to do something in order to get the approval of his parents. but at the same time this same situation had caused him to order men to capture her from her kingdom and her people, but it seems instead of selling her off like the others had mentioned, he was keeping her to himself as his own servant. It could be worse. She figured. He could be whipping me and making me sleep in a rundown basement.

Ciara looked at him. "Sure." She said and looked onto the water. "How to you plan to get to other side?" She asked.

CeeMeAsMe

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:29 pm
"So, why don't you check out your room?" Edward asked as he motioned to the room that was infront of them.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:56 pm
Madison walked in slowly. "What if I escape, will you come after me?" She asked. Whatever the answer was, she still wasn't sure weither to believe anything he said.  

CeeMeAsMe

taenie

Dapper Noob

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:28 pm
Jeremiah unmounted the horse and grabbed a pouch from the saddle and giving it to Ciara. "Here you go, milady." He took a moment to stare out across the vast ocean. He took out a small, journal-sized book. He began to absent mindedly flipping through the pages, stopping every now and then. After a short while, he stopped at a page and read a few words softly out loud. A pathway on the ocean froze in a thick strip straight across. The path was wide enough for two horses to walk side by side without having to squeeze. Jeremiah turned to the princess and smiled at her, "Does that answer your question, Milady?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:30 pm
"I am afraid to tell you that I will have to." Edward said as his smile slowly fadded away as it was replaced with a frown.  

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

CeeMeAsMe

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:42 pm
Ciara took the pouch and smiled back. "And what is your explaintion for how your did this?" She asked. Not many elves had very strong powers, most were just the power of an element of some sort.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:28 pm
"'Tis a secret, Milady, all I can reveal to you is that this spell book does enhance my powers by a great amount." Jeremiah answered, not hesitating for a single moment. He, too, took a pouch from the many bags of provision latched on the horses' saddle. Unknowingly, he began to stare at the Princess, admiring her unique beauty. He opened the pouch and bit down on a scone, quickly looking away when he had realized what he was doing. His face began to turn red again like it was when they were riding.  

taenie

Dapper Noob

CeeMeAsMe

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:13 pm
Ciara smiled smuglly. She saw him turn away and looked away herself. "It's understandable, we all have our secerts." She told him.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:19 pm
(What about Madison?)  

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

CeeMeAsMe

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:28 pm
(She's a little ways up)  
Fantasy Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]