Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: The Rise of the Ninja

Back to Guilds

A post- apocalyptic Naruto based guild. WARNING the story line derived from the manga, not the anime, there are spoilers. 

Tags: naruto, post-apocalyptic, ninja, manga 

Reply The Grand City
Sky's End (recruiting new members!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Iceestar
Crew

6,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:41 pm
"Lotus dance!" Hana said calmly. She suddenly be gan to move a high speeds. The blood from the cuts on her arms and legs shot out and formed sharp blade like things all over her body. Hana dodged most of the fire balls and the other ones she destroyed by cutting them up. Hana sighed and could feel herself going into darkness. If I don't end this soon I'll faint and then I'll be dead. Should I use that technique? Hana thought feeling a little bit of fear rise in her. The fear only made her want to work harder. Hana continued dodging and cuting. He has to be using chakara to keep that thing there. If I stay like this for long enough I will survive. I won't lose! Hana thought getting a look of determination.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:45 pm
The Dragon speed towards Hana ignoring the Whips which seemed to not do anything to it as it opened it's mouth for one last shot. It then shot a Gaint Fireball headed start for Hana until it dissappeared.

Gawky_Hades

Iceestar
Crew

6,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:48 pm
Hana raised up her arms which had blade-ish things on them and started cutting. She made a jump to the side at the last second, the bottum half of her legs getting burnt up. Hana's eyes were like ice as some of her blood went over to where Shiro laid and went downward to kill him, but Hana ran out of chakara before she could kill Shiro and fainted. The blood became liquid and splatered across Shiro's neck.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:59 pm
Shiro woke up a few hours later expecting to be dead by now. He put his hand on his next and felt the blood. He put his hand infront of his face and saw that the blood wasn't his. He got up slowly and looked around for the girl. He saw her and slowly walked over to her and tried to wake her up. "Hey Girl . . . Wake up . . ."

Gawky_Hades

Iceestar
Crew

6,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:02 pm
(Wait we might want to give Lax a chance to post.)  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:04 pm
(He isnt here so oh well Lol)  

Gawky_Hades

Iceestar
Crew

6,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:08 pm
(He just got on. I'll pm him and tell him that we're waiting for him/)  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:14 pm
(Ok brb in thirty minutes)  

Gawky_Hades

laxdude920
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:46 pm
(sorry guys, i was out dirtbiking all day)
Yuri waits for the girl to wake up and walks closer, He looks annoyed and his eyebrows furrow. "You guys fought as hard as you could, but unfortunately it wasn't enough." He frowns.
"I expected one of you too kill the other, judging from your pasts I would say this isn't an unlikely path." His eyes glare at them, the blood like color of his eyes shine at them like that of a demon, one that is ready to kill, to feed, to destroy. "I don't expect any more failures, I cannot have weakness among my ranks. Both of your first assignments are to be canceled and you are suspended to the training area. If you fail again and the enemy doesn't kill you I will, I promise you that." He raises his chin, and his face returns to normal. "Rest up and then start training ASAP, from now on you two must depend on each other to live. I want you working like a well oiled machine, I want you stronger, faster, quieter, and most of all I want you to work together. I do not accept failure and while we are all in this for a common goal any of us will get rid of our weakness to reach our goal, Don't compromise the mission."
(I have to make him a bit cruel, he is technically a bad guy.)  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:51 pm
(It's all good! Happy birthday!)

Hana woke up and saw Shiro. Her imediate responce was to attack. She slammed her plam into his face and pull out a kunai to attack him wiht. When she heard Yuri's voice she relaxed. She heard his comands and then stood up painfully. Her legs were pretty burnt up, but right then she didn't care that much. She glared at Shiro and then looked at Yuri with cold eyes. "Where can I rest?" Hana asked trying to get rid of the rage in her voice. She was mad that she hadn't been able to kill Shiro even though she had wanted to.

Iceestar
Crew

6,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

laxdude920
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:13 pm
"the barracks is down the main hall on the left, since you are our first female member there is no female barracks, You can use my private quarters, I dont sleep there anyways. Just dont make a mess of things in there, Shiro while we are building individual rooms you will have to stay in the barracks." He leaves, heading out into the city.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:14 pm
Shiro listented and nodded. "Roger so what are we here for anyway?"

Gawky_Hades

laxdude920
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:35 pm
"Ask Hana, I have matters to attend too." He steps out the door.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:37 pm
"Roger . . . So Hana whats going here?"

Gawky_Hades

Iceestar
Crew

6,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:59 pm
"If you're joining then this is Sky's end. I don't know exactly what we are going to do, but I do know, everyone who joins, joins for a reason and shares a common goal, to change the world. Since we're going to be working for a while you might want to know, I hate you." Hana said before walking away slowly. She was still hurt, but she wasn't going to show that. When she got to Yuri's privite quarters she went in and sat down on the bed. She looked at her legs and muttered something under her breath. her legs didn't look very good and were burnt. Hana sighed and then took out a small meddical kit she stole off of someone she had killed. SHe bnegan to dress her wounds and wrapped the burns up with bandages since she knew that when you got burnt the skin was gone and the burn was open to infection. Hana would change the bandages and hope her legs would heal quickly. she then laid down and went to sleep.  
The Grand City

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff