Submit

Angel-Kami-Sama

Cunning Lunatic

5,275 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:04 am
Dante looked at Isabella and frowned, "I dont know." He then lurched forward as his bones began to break and reform until his black wing ripped out of his back. Suddenly another wing ripped out which made Dante scream yet again. His claws and fangs grew out as he gripped the bed sheat.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:10 am
Isabella stood, stepping back as this suddenly happened. "Sh...should i call for your uncle?" She asked.  

-l- Hikari Mikazuki -l-

Angel-Kami-Sama

Cunning Lunatic

5,275 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:14 am
Dante looked at Isabella, "No. Dont....leave me." His breathing was still heavy, but the transformation was finished. He fell onto his side and curled up into a ball, "Dont leave.....me....alone....."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:18 am
Isabella came to him and stayed next to him. "I'm right here... I won't go anywhere." She smiled. "As long as i live..."  

-l- Hikari Mikazuki -l-

Angel-Kami-Sama

Cunning Lunatic

5,275 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:04 pm
Dante reached out his hand and gently grabbed Isabella's. He pulled her until her legs touched the bed. He kissed her hand as he repeated the same sentence, "Dont leave......dont leave.....dont leave...." His mind was also changing to mach his new body.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:52 pm
Isabella kinda giggled a little, not sure what was happening. "I'm here.. i won't leave you."  

-l- Hikari Mikazuki -l-

Angel-Kami-Sama

Cunning Lunatic

5,275 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:25 pm
Dante smiled as his wings settled against his back. His breathing slowed down as he closed his eyes and fell asleep. His hand stayed with Isabella's as his claws and fangs returned to normal.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:17 am
Isabella found herself waking up on his chest, but he was so warm, she didn't want to move.  

-l- Hikari Mikazuki -l-

Angel-Kami-Sama

Cunning Lunatic

5,275 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:38 pm
Dante woke up and looked down to see he was holding Isabella. He quietly moved away from her until he was off the bed and standing infront of the window.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:56 pm
Isabella mumbled a little in her sleep. "Dante?" She called softly, in her sleep.  

-l- Hikari Mikazuki -l-

Angel-Kami-Sama

Cunning Lunatic

5,275 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:17 pm
Dante turned his head to Isabella and just stared at her. He growled as his gold eye glowed for an instant before changing him back to his demon form. His gaze went back to watching anything outside the house. He didnt trust himself enough to touch Isabella as he was now.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:48 pm
Isabella rolled over o to her back and giggled in her sleep " what would you do that for..... Dante?" her eyes fluttered but she wanted to keep sleeping so she took herself back into a deep sleep.  

-l- Hikari Mikazuki -l-

-l- Hikari Mikazuki -l-

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:50 pm
Isabella rolled over o to her back and giggled in her sleep " what would you do that for..... Dante?" her eyes fluttered but she wanted to keep sleeping so she took herself back into a deep sleep.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:31 pm
Dante looked at Isabella with a smile. He was a little curious of what she was dreaming about. He walked over to her and placed his hands over her head. They glowed for a second then flashed as his mind and body was sucked into the Dream Relm. He questioned this because he was never good at Dream Diving. He shrugged it off and decided to watch.  

Angel-Kami-Sama

Cunning Lunatic

5,275 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Tycoon 200

-l- Hikari Mikazuki -l-

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:48 pm
Isabella saw Dante as he was now, but in her dream. She giggled as he tried to nibble her neck. She heard him say he wanted to marry her and wasn't sure how to reply. "Dante.... i... i would be excited... but... are you sure you want me?" The Dante in her dream took her hand and got on one knee after standing them both up. She blushed and then giggled. He asked if he wanted to be with him for ever and she replied with, "Oh...Dante... of coarse.. i love you no matter whet you look like... I just wish i had more for you... than just me..." She smiled at Dante.  
◇ The Village

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff