Welcome to Gaia! ::

RPs for everyone to enjoy!!! have fun and not be excluded!

Back to Guilds

Role Playing Guild 

Tags: Anime well known, Romance, Horror, Fantasy (Elements, dragons, creatures), Provocative (Yoai, master and slave) 

Reply Where the guild started! Gantz, Assassain, FFDissidia
Gantz Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

enclosedsoul
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:44 am
((no rush! and I posted your profile so you can just look back on it))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:21 pm
((Awww... If I had known/remembered, Ren could have had superpowers when talking to Kyle in the tower. hahahaha!!))

Abruptly, Ren sucked in a sharp breath, then let it out slowly. Calm down. Freak out later. You've gotta do this. Otherwise, you'll be stuck dealing with this the rest of your... undead? half-dead? mostly dead? whatever... life.... Forcing herself to turn and look, the Italian faced Charity. Charity is dead. Yuki is dead. Hiradeki is dead. Face the reality, Renata Auditori. They aren't coming back. And they weren't your responsibility. If there's anyone to blame, it's this Gantz guy. Or maybe even the jerk that had first met up with you and Leon in the tower before the others got there. So, get a grip, and get a move on. Leon, Tonya, Neko? The ones still alive? Yeah. They're relying on you. So man up!

The self-pep talk worked. A surge of defiance ((whee!)) shot through her. A funny feeling happened, then. As the emotion surged in her, so did a similar swell of energy. She took no time to think of that, though. Instead, the young woman sprung into action, not even allowing herself to think at all, acting solely on instinct and impulse.

Ren used the energy she had and ran out from behind the warehouse door. The sniper rifle was gone. Leon must have it. But where's he? No time. Worry later. Sprinting, the woman made her way toward the monster. She wasn't sure what she would do. However, she trusted that she and Leon could work well enough as a team to get the thing killed, anyway.

The energy had already carried her two-thirds of the distance. At that point, she drew her handgun. (The machine gun had run out of rounds, forcing Renata to just leave the basically useless hunk of metal.) The thing was about to place a step nearby, so she maneuvered in that direction. Then, right as it planted its foot, the girl had leapt on the top of it, clutching at one of the wrinkles. From there, she fired a few rounds between its legs. It'd work for a guy, so maybe it'd work for the monster. Plus, that tended to be a tender place, regardless what creature.

The random attempt worked. The cyclops thing bellowed and started thrashing around. Ren, unable to hold on one-handed (and to only a wrinkle of skin, at that), was thrown off, into the air about 10 feet, only to land, rolling down the hill of the riverbank. Her momentum carried her into the water, where she went under.

A moment later, the woman resurfaced spluttering and gasping, both from having inhaled some water and from the pain of her landing and rolling. At that point, the thing, while sightless, had heard her splash into the river. It was clumsily trying to get to the water's edge without falling in itself or without falling by slipping on the riverbank or whatever. It started to grope around for Ren.

She submerged, hoping to swim away beneath the water's surface, out of its reach. One of its large hands crashed into her shoulder as it went for a blind grab. An involuntary cry of pain shot out bubbles from her mouth. Then she found herself being picked up by the legs. The pain of it was beyond comprehensible, and being held upside-down wasn't helping either. However, she remembered her handgun. The woman trained it on the thing. Then fired. Click. Nothing happened. Ren couldn't check the magazine. But then she realized the gun had gone in the water with her. There was not really anything she could do. Not sure what else to do, the woman began swinging the gun at the thing's hand and tried to pistol whip the heck out of it to make it drop her before it brought her over the pavement to crush her and then drop her on her head.

((I understand the eye now. It's like in video games when there's a massive boss, but you have to fight parts of it to get to the final kill. smile ))  

anb3rlin15
Vice Captain

5,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

enclosedsoul
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:14 am
((hahaha exactly!))

Leon trained his aim onto the cyclops's had that was holding her over the water, if he shot now there would be a chance she would fall into the water below. He quickly pulled the trigger hoping that he wouldn't move his had all that fast. The bullet peirced his hand causing him to flail his arm and dropping Renata into the now bloody water below. If I can get him in the center of the forehead then just maybe, Leon began to take aim when a sharp pain jolted threw the right side of his body. He turned his head to look only to see his right rib area had began to bleed, he didn't remember ever getting hit there. Kyle had appeared beside his holding a shard of glass, he pulled his foot back and threw it into Leon's side causing him to role. Leon had almost rolled of the roof of the building but he had managed to grab onto the ledge. He looked down to see how far away the ground was ralizing that he was extremly high up and defencless. To make matters worse the cyclops was heading in his direction in search of what had just shot a whole in its hand. Damit!, He couldn't help but feel like this was where he was going to die and all thanks to that jack a**.

Kyle stared down at him laughing as he placed a foot down onto Leon's left hand causing it to let go. "I am only a few points away and I am not going to give up the kill to the likes of you". Kyle could feel hatered fill his body with a great intensity. He picked up the sniper rifle and aimed it down directly at Leon's face while placing his finger on the trigger. He didn't know why but he hated him and that girl... he hated the whole team, in his eyes they were all useless and pathetic. As he was about the to pull the trigger back a small black fluff ball had attached itself to his face.

Neko had sensed Leon in danger and immediatly ran to his aid leaving Tonya alone once again. The desire to protect Leon had seemed to give her more energy allowing her to run fast. She managed to get to the warehouse where she had seen him hanging off the roof with Kyle staring down at him holding a gun in his face. She leaped up onto a fence that allowed her to gain access to a roof to, she ran to one end of the roof so she could get a running start. She lowered her front part of her body making her a** stick in the air as she wagged it from side to side. She then dashed to the edge of the building and pounced towards Kyle who was directly across from her. She pulled out her nails and attached herself to his face causing him to drop the gun and flail around. As he tried to yank on her to get her off his face he had traveled to the edge of the building. His foot had lost balance, his left foot lifted up out from underneath him sending him cascading down to the concret below. Neko had let go of his face just before it crashed and splattered on the ground below. She looked up at Leon with her head tilted to the side and let out a tiny "Merow" she then sat down and began to clean herslef.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:57 pm
((So, Kyle's dead?))

Once more, Renata was in the water. She'd heard the shot and watched as a neat little hole punched through one side of the cyclops' hand to make a large hole on the other side. The blood splattered on the woman before the thing let her go. She resurfaced and watched as the thing made it's way towards the buildings. Seeing her chance, she climbed on to the bank, and quickly, made it back up near the warehouses.

She looked up, trying to see where the shot had come from. That's when she saw the cocky jerk standing over Leon with Leon hanging off the edge of a building with one hand. Staring, unsure what to do, Ren noticed Neko come tearing from somewhere, streaking like a bullet only to attach herself to the jerk's face. The Italian continued to watch, when the guy slipped and suddenly was falling over the edge from a great height.

Not waiting for the result, Renata did her best to find a way to the roof of the building. It didn't take her long; there was still some energy left from when the defiance in her had surged. Using that, she was on the roof in a flash. Upon arriving, she rushed over to Leon, hoping to help him up before the cyclops thing got any closer.

((By the way, I'm thinking I'm going to have to post every other day. School's already getting rough...))  

anb3rlin15
Vice Captain

5,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

enclosedsoul
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:21 pm
Leon had managed to get up with the help of Renata just in the nick of time, the cyclops wasn't all to far away. Only two more large steps and they would be standing dead in front of him with weak shivering bodys. He had one chance and that was to use the sniper rifle to take him out. The whole where his eye was would allow the bullet to reach his brain forsure. He picked up the gun and grabbed Renata's hand dragging her down the ladder, from where they were standing he wouldn't have enough time to take aim. He saw the crumbled warehouse and decided that would be the best place, seeing as they changed locations it wouldn't be able to find them right way.

He put Renata against the wall behind a damaged pillar that had a extremly sharp edge to it pointing up words. "Stay here, if he trys to reach for you or almost steps on you all thats going to happen is either hsi hand or foot will get scewered" He ran to a small opening area where he would be able to get a good shot in when it had reached there previous location. "If I miss, don't stay there in a panic... I want you to find Neko and Tonya... I probably won't make it but I am not willing to risk all our lives... I won't get a second chance to find another location I will have to shoot him when he grabs me" He crouched down and took his aim.

Neko watched as Leon and Renata ran off towards the ladder and desided to head back towards Tonya. The little girls had fallen asleep, she looked peaceful but her rosie cheeks were covered in tears. She was curled up in a ball as if she was clinging to her soul for dear life. Neko climbed up onto her body and pushed herself into Tonya's clenched arms and fell asleep.

The cyclops had been within range of fire so Leon lined up the scope with the beasts eyesocet and fired. He clossed his eyes afraid to see if it had missed there had been a loud band and crash. As he opened his eyes slowly he had seen the beast laying atop the warehouse they were standing on before. I did it... "I DID IT!" He got up and ran over to Renata picking her up and swung her around laughing.
((yup he dead ^_^ and thats okay with me post when ever you can ^-^))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:55 pm
Ren allowed herself to get dragged back to the ladder, sliding down herself, then let Leon take her hand again to lead her somewhere else. He located her behind a pillar that was tipped sharply, a jagged edge making a spear-like protrusion. The young woman nodded as Leon gave her instructions. But she smiled, knowing he'd do fine, anyway.

From her position, she watched as Leon readied, then took the shot. The Italian saw the man close his eyes, but she herself saw the bullet make impact, spraying back spatter as it entered the flesh of the monster, to leave a gaping hole in the back of its head. Of course, the exit couldn't be seen until it was falling over to crash on top of the warehouse they'd vacated some time before. The woman stood and watched as Leon shouted his excitement, then ran to her, picking her up and spinning her around. She laughed with him, also extremely overjoyed. "We're alive! And you got points!"

At that moment, while they were still clasped together, they scanned back into the tower. There, across the room, were Neko and Tonya, curled up and sleeping. Grinning at Leon, Renata let go and ran over to the small individuals, picked them up at one time and spun them around as Leon had done. The girl woke up with a cry, shocked to be going in circles, not at first realizing who it was. But once she had, she too started laughing.

Putting the cat and girl down, Renata looked at Leon. "So, we get to go home, now, right?" she asked, happily.

((Sorry for the crappy post... I've got a test in Japanese that I'm nervous about. So, my mind is sorta split... And I hadn't realized that Gantz was/is an anime/manga. So, I hope I'm staying true to the way things work in the story....))

anb3rlin15
Vice Captain

5,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

enclosedsoul
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:37 pm
((yup you are doing good, don't worry so much razz I have a short quiz in Japanese tomorrow as well))

Leon was happy to be back in the room and happy to see that Neko and Tonya had been perfect and unharmed. Then he had realized something... Neko was unharmed, he looked at his leg and began to feel it noticing that there was no blood or cut. Neko's tale was full of fur and the tip of it was no longer bloody. "We get healed after we win the mission?" he said forgetting the Ren had just asked him a question. Music had began to play from the ball once again as an Image appeared on the screen. It was a picture of Leon and beside the image was the number ten. "That must be my points... five for the eye and five for the cyclops". Afterwards an image of Tonya had appeared on the screen issuing her a zero, Renata had came after with a zero beside her picture as well. Finally a picture of Neko had came up with the number five beside her picture, chills had rushed up his spine at the sight. "We get points if we kill other members as well!".

After he had finished freaking out the door behind them had flung open out into the streets of Tokyo. "I am assuming yes we can leave now... but I think we are stuck here... in Tokyo" He began to think about his family and friends how they all must be so worried about him. Then he began to think of Tonya and Renata they both were pretty much even more alone, Leon had come here for schooling and had a dorm reserved for him. He had a home and he would be able to take Neko with him but the others were now stranded. He reached into his pocket and pulled out his wallet looking inside with a smile. "Come I am going to take you guys to a hotel and tomorrow we are going to find a place for you two to live okay?". He began to walk out the door as Neko ran up to him and leaped up onto his shoulders once again.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:35 pm
((Hope you did well on your Japanese quiz!))

Renata had felt a chill also at the realization that killing each other got the members points. They're just wanting us to hate each other, aren't they?

Upon the doors opening, another realization had struck Ren. Where was she to go? And how was she to get there? At that point, Leon had started speaking. The offer to get a room for herself and Tonya, then to help the two find a place to live tomorrow made the woman's heart swell. She smiled at Leon, taking the little girl's hand in her own, then said, "Thank you so very much. That means a lot." The little girl smiled shyly at Leon. Then, tugging on Renata, Tonya urged Ren to her level so that the little girl could whisper in the Italian's ear. Ren smiled, biting back a giggle, and nodded, seriously. "Tonya says she's hungry." A beat: "And she wants out of the suit." Again, Renata had to keep herself from laughing at how seriously, yet adorably, the little girl had whispered in her ear. "I'm inclined to agree. You know Japanese, hopefully?" the young woman asked of Leon, smiling still.

By then, the four of them were amidst the crowds of Tokyo, threading themselves among the dark-haired and almost always beautiful Asians.

((And I'm sorry I haven't been on for the past 3 or so days...))  

anb3rlin15
Vice Captain

5,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

enclosedsoul
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:31 am
(I have also been missing the past couple days so no worrys and I did splended how did you do?)

Leon had informed Renata that he knew enough Japanese that they would be able to live normally and get food. Leon had removed his and Neko's suits and placed it in there metal suit cases along with Renata and Tonya. As they left to the streets he looked around, he could speak the language but as for the loction of resturants and other buildings he was pretty much clueless. "This would help if we had some kind of map" trying to maintain a joking smile as he talked. There was a small resturant just beside a tall apartment building that was called "In the cyclops eye", Leon couldn't help but laugh and looked at Ren. "I am taking that as a sign that we should eat there for our victory meal" looking up at the building he had seen a for rent sign on the fifteenth floor. "And I think we found you a place to live" shooting a smile to Tonya, "This district is full of children so you should be able to make some friends easily". He entered the resturant and let the waiter seat them politly "What would you guys like to eat, and after we get the apartment I will show you where and how to get to my dorm incase you need for anything". He was still smiling as he petted Neko who had curled up in his lap, the people at the resturant didn't seem to mind having her around.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:35 pm
((Not sure yet... My partner was nervous and accidentally skipped one of my lines. But other than that, I think we had it pretty well. biggrin ))

It felt so wonderful to be out of those suits. Hers in particular had been extremely tight... So the loose cotton cargo pants and the worn Army t-shirt she was wearing were comfortable beyond her description at the moment. Or maybe that was just the endorphin rush of surviving a horrifying experience. Either way, it felt good.

Tonya was chattering away, talking to her and Leon while also not talking to anyone in particular. She too liked being back in her pink dress, but that was only a fashion thing. As a little girl, who could blame her for such a preference.

Ren, as well, had laughed at the odd circumstance of having not only a restaurant named "In the Cyclops' Eye" but also an apartment flat. The Italian enjoyed having living places up high, and was glad the place was on the fifteenth floor. But when Leon mentioned Tonya having friends, Renata became nervous for herself. Then she also realized another thing and voiced her concern once the group had been sat down and the waiter had left. "I figure Tonya won't want to, but what about school? Should she be enrolled? I mean, she's only 9... She still needs to be taught history and reading and math and whatnot."

The young woman picked up the menu and shared it with Tonya, so they could decide. "By the way, thank you for doing all this. It really means a lot. Technically, you could just kill us in the next game and get out of all this faster... Either way, thank you."

Tonya tugged on Ren's sleeve. "I can't read any of this..." she whispered. That's when Renata noticed it was all in Japanese.

Laughing and smiling, she showed Leon the menu. "Mind translating, kind sir?" Now wasn't the time to be serious. Renata decided to enjoy the rest of the day and bask in the beauty of being alive.  

anb3rlin15
Vice Captain

5,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

enclosedsoul
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:01 pm
Leon had thought about what Ren had said about Tonya being enrolled in school. Here in Japan her english was good which ment that she wouldn't have to take the english courses. Her Japanese though... she didn't know any which ment she would have to start from the beginning. Considering her age it probably ment she wasn't to far behind anyways. "I think we should let you decide Tonya? would you like to go to school and meet some more kids?" he said with a smile as he politly took the menu from Ren's hand.

He looked down through the menu and read outloud "we have, multi kinds of suishi like eel, shark, shrimp. Tempura, friend rice, edimomai, chicken, beef, pork". He looked down at Neko with a smile "how bout we get you some Sakana". Neko's ears perked up causing her to glance up at him meowing. "Okay, okay I will get you it... oh and regarding your earlier comment I wouldn't have a reason to kill you off... my mother and father both past away leaving me a huge some in there will... its no problem at all... I was also thinking about enrolling you as well into some Japanese courses"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:08 pm
"I was meaning killing us simply to get the points..." Ren said, softly. It was obviously the smart thing to do, but that didn't mean she wanted to die nor for Tonya to die either, especially as she'd not even been alive for a decade.

However, Ren couldn't help but smile as Tonya nodded her head vigorously, light brown curls bouncing about her face. "School, please!" The child grinned, acting almost as if she'd forgotten all about what the four of them had been through within the past hour. "And... can I have chicken, too, please?" she asked, getting shy again.

Renata smoothed the girl's hair. Already, she felt like Tonya was a younger sister. "I guess that's settled about school. And I will gladly take Japanese courses." Winking at the little girl, she then asked Leon, "And may I have chicken, as well?"

"I just realized another thing. Umm... I assume you already had all of your belongings shipped to your school. But Tonya and I (and Neko, too) only have with us whatever we had before ending up in the game... So, we'll need all of that. And I'll have to get a job so that you're not having to pay for everything..." The woman paused for a second before saying, "I'm sorry for talking business already.... I know this is a celebration. I just like to be prepared." Ren ducked her head, trying to hide the blush spreading across her cheeks. It had been a flaw of hers before, always serious and thinking, even if it didn't accomplish anything.

Tonya crawled into Renata's lap, then, and sat there, giving the Italian a long hug. "We'll be okay. We can be a family now!" the child said, her young, lilting voice bringing a smile to Ren's face. "Yes, we can be." The older female hugged the girl before waving the waiter over so that they could all order. She could hear stomachs grumbling, hers and the girl's, especially.  

anb3rlin15
Vice Captain

5,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

enclosedsoul
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:44 am
Leon felt a tear come to his eyes as Tonya mentioned being a family. Considering that he had just lost the entire family he had ever known he couldn't help but feel his spirit lift to those words. The waiter had came to the table interupting his thoughts asking them what they would like to order "umm we would like three things of chicken and a small thing of fish for Neko if that's alright?" The waiter nodded his head then turned heading back towards the kitchen. "Once we get you both enrolled in school and settled into your apartment we will print you up some resumes and go pick up some furniture... I am already registered into a dorm so I may cancle that because that apartment sign says its a three bedroom place. If we take that place then we can all stick together." He wasn't sure how the economy was at the current time but he knew that he had enough money so there wasn't any rush for her to find a job. "Is there any other courses that you would like to sign for? its manditory for them to learn english here so collage courses tend to have english teachers. Did you have a career in mind that you would like to strive for?" Leon enjoyed the idea of starting a great new life with this so called new family that he had fallen into.

Looking down at Neko and over at Tonya's smile made him feel confident that things would work out for them. He feared for them more so then usual now, the memory of that jack a** kept ringinng in his head. They were celebrating but yet they weren't even close to free yet. Neko and Leon were the only ones who had points and he didn't want Ren and Tonya constantly reliving the same nightmare. "Oh yes, we are all taking a hunters educational course together... I am making it manditory" he hated smaking them back into reality but it was best they new now before the day got to enjoyful.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:44 pm
She couldn't help but nod in agreement. Ren had been thinking the same thing. "It'll need to teach hand-to-hand and gun combat. Maybe a survival course would be good?" The waiter came back, then, and eyed the Italian as she said that. Smiling at the Asian man, she took Tonya's and her own chicken, saying, "Arigatou." (The woman knew that one, at least, thanks to that one song.) The waiter placed the other plates in front of Leon, before leaving the group to finish their discussion in private.

"As for career for myself? Umm... I think I'd want to teach. I just need to learn enough Japanese to communicate in Japanese so that I could teach whatever..." Renata thought for a moment.

Tonya broke in with, "What is a hunters thing...?" She had already started eating her chicken and had a piece in her hand, already more than half gone. There were a few crumbs around the girl's small, pinkish lips and a few in the lap of her pink dress. Ren brushed the girl's dress and face off, while the girl took another bite of the chicken, waiting expectantly for an answer.

Leon can answer that better than myself. Renata started eating her own chicken, surprised by how wonderful it tasted. She let herself continue to think so that Leon could respond to Tonya uninterrupted by the young woman. Three bedrooms... That's at least three beds... Definitely a twin-size for Tonya. But... what about we adults...? Neko will stay with Leon, undoubtedly, but will Leon get a full-size so they can be sure not to cause the other to fall off? And we have to do all of this while working and schooling and God knows what else... Pondering that a moment, she tucked into another piece of chicken. Sighing internally, she told herself, Don't rush all this. If anything, worry about the game... ...I do like the idea of a family. Not sure each of our roles in the family, though I see Tonya as a little sister for sure. But such things as holidays and weekends will be a blast, I'm sure. Once we get the apartment and stuff straightened out, first, though.

By this time, Tonya had already finished all but one of her pieces of chicken. The little girl had eaten with a lot of gusto, apparently famished from the intensity of the game. Tonya yawned, suddenly laying her head against Renata's breasts. She popped up again, remembering the question she had asked of Mr. Leon, and looked at him, fighting off her sleep the way children always seem to.

((My posts seem kind of boring... Sorry. Trying to work with both girls while also not skipping in the timeline while all they're doing is eating... I'm trying to get dialogue to keep the interest up. If there's anything I could do to make my posts better at times like this (aka times of discussion/planning/resting/etc.), I'll be glad for the advice! smile ))  

anb3rlin15
Vice Captain

5,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

enclosedsoul
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:00 pm
((you are doing good ^_^))

Leon looked at the little girl and was trying to think of ways to explain it in a way that she wouldn't have nightmares or fight the idea of taking the class. "ummm hunting is a way that in which we would be able to obtain food or fight off preditors. If we do this then we will be able to protect eachother from danger." sounded like he was talking about a self defence course but it seemed like the only logical way of discribing it to a child of such innocence. He looked at Renata with a confused looking noticing that she was fighting with some topics in her head. Neko had already gobbled down her fish and was stretch and yawning as she made herself comfortable on Leons lap. He had already finished off his chicken with a little bit of Neko's help as well. "Stop thinking so hard about everything, I got it all under control. Come lets go pay the bill and go get the apartment." He got up and went to the counter pulling out his wallet paying there bill with a debit card. "You two will also need to get sign up with a bank account, I will teach you how to read and speak numbers right away to make it easier on you guys. But until you guys feel confident enough to read Japanese try not to use an ATM unless I am with you. I want Tonya to have one so I can give her an allowance, this way she can go out and do stuff with her friends or she can buy some toys for when she has friends come over. Would you like that?" looking at her with a smile as they walked out of the resturant and into the apatment building that was next door. Neko hand climbed up his body recurling herself around his neck as if she was his scarf.  
Where the guild started! Gantz, Assassain, FFDissidia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff