Welcome to Gaia! ::

RPs for everyone to enjoy!!! have fun and not be excluded!

Back to Guilds

Role Playing Guild 

Tags: Anime well known, Romance, Horror, Fantasy (Elements, dragons, creatures), Provocative (Yoai, master and slave) 

Reply Where the guild started! Gantz, Assassain, FFDissidia
Gantz Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

enclosedsoul
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:19 pm
For those who don't know what this is read thorough  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:26 pm
Each Character you choose (you may have up to 2 but 1 must die!) has to have died in some kind of accident. They are reborn in a room where a black ball lays dormant smack dab in the middle. Once every person who was selected through by death appears in the room the ball opens revealing power suits for your character to wear and weapons that have a delay. Once your people are equipped Gantz will display an monster that must be eliminated within a time period sadly there is more two it then that, like all games there is a boss. This game allows you to get a second chance at life and if you die in the game you don't get you life back and if you leave the perimeter you get your head blown off! Once the game is complete you get set back to your daily life until Gantz calls you back with some new players. Once you have earned 100 points you will be reborn as if you never died to begin with, good luck!  

enclosedsoul
Captain

enclosedsoul
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:30 pm
Character outline!

Name:
Background Story:
How you died:
Strongest Emotion:
Weapon of choice:
If you have 2 which one get eliminated:

Weapon list
- Trapper Gun
- Sniper
- X Gun
- Machine Gun
- Radar (only two people may hold it) (one left)

PM me your profiles titled Gantz and have this face >.< to show that you have read this

Rules

-no godmoding
-swearing is okay try not to be to offensive
-I decide what round your character will be killed
-If you don't role play often I will just kill your guy off after a week, if you are going away and won't be able to please let me know.
-romance is allowed and Gantz is a dirty RP and Gory but keep the sex to a bare minimum please >.<  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:26 pm
Name: Leon Heart
Background Story: He was a High school student and just moved to tokyo from Canada.
How you died: Plane crashed along the way to tokyo everyone but him managed to survive.
Strongest Emotion: Desper
Weapon of choice: X-Gun
If you have 2 which one get eliminated: N/A

Name: Renata Auditori
Background Story: She was born in Italy but moved to America when she was 15. Ren lived there for a decade and has picked up a slight American accent. Other than that, there's not much to say.
How you died: Renata was in the Mediterranean on a cruise ship, catching up with old friends. However, the ship sank, and Ren was one of a number of people that died from drowning.
Strongest Emotion: Defiance
Weapon of choice: Radar  

enclosedsoul
Captain

enclosedsoul
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:13 pm
Leon had been on his way to Japan finally! he was excited to start school there. He looked out the window to veiw the ocean below but wasn't satisfied with the image. The water looked green a merky, it looked rather discusting, which was weird he was sure the ocean was always blue. He just finished taking three really strong sleeping pills and began to doze off. Within a few minutes he was out cold, not even bombs going off would wake him with the three of those things in his systeme.

The had been to lose power in its left wing sending the people on the plane into a state of panic. The oxygen bags had been despenced and people were putting on there inflaiters. Leon's pills had him sleeping unconcious threw the event. The plane had crashed into the ocean and everyone had managed to escape from the plane, Leon still in his seat began to sink down into the ocean.

Light flashed threw his eye lids and he awoke in a giant open room that had nothing more then a black ball in the center. "What the hell?" He was in a plane a few minutes ago, how the hell did he end up here he wondered. There was a belconey on the side of the room, pulling himself up off the floor he went to peer outside. The tokyo tower was off in the distance and below was a busy street swarming with people. "I am in tokyo?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:50 pm
The last memory Renata Auditori had before awakening in a strange room with a large black ball was on the ship. She had been enjoying herself with a group of friends on a cruise ship in the Mediterranean. They'd been at sea for a couple of days, until a bad storm hit, damaging the ship and sinking it. A number of people died that day, Ren being one of them.

Now, she was awake, on a floor. Standing up, she could see a man standing at what appeared to be a window. He was looking out it. He said something, but she couldn't understand it as he faced away from her and had his face to the window. Ren walked over to the window, cautiously, and asked, "Umm... do you know where we are?"  

anb3rlin15
Vice Captain

5,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

enclosedsoul
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:11 am
He jumped to the girls voice that had crept up behind him. He turned and looked at her wondering how she got in, there wasn't anyone in the room when he awoke. "ummm... I think we are in Tokyo Japan" He couldn't say for sure, he didn't remember the plane landing or him even getting off it. Soon some lazers shot out from the ball and began to create an image of a person. So thats how we got here, assuming that the ball thing had transported them there.

A guy appeared in the room wearing a skin tight black leather outfit. He stood up and faced the others and couldn't help but let out a giggle. "Geez Gantz you couldn't of picked better people" he said with a cocky attitude.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:07 pm
((Whoops. I didn't do some unintentional teleportation, did I? I was modeling how she got there after your post. heh...))

A smile dragged at Ren's lips when she saw the guy jump. Of course, she hadn't really made herself known until speaking; so, she couldn't blame the guy. But when he responded Tokyo, that made her stop. "How...?" she started to ask. However, before she could finish her question, she too noticed the lasers and watched in amazement as another person appeared in the room. Whooaa... she thought, staring. "Geez, Gantz. You couldn't've picked better people?" the new person said. She blanched at that, then retorted, "And that means.... what exactly?"  

anb3rlin15
Vice Captain

5,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

enclosedsoul
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:43 am
((Nope not at all, you instantly get transported to the room when you die, so you did good ^-^))

Leon was also shocked with the new comers remark, and who was this Gantz?. His brain had felt all fuzzy and there was a thousand of questions he wanted to ask. Like how the hell did they get in Tokyo or what is that giant ball. He bit his tounge and waited for him to respond to the girls question first.

The guy smiled and went to sit beside the big black ball. "You will find out in time but sadly we aren't all acounted for yet" He sat there and waited as the ball began to make more people appear in the room. About 5 more people had appeared, A boy about 20 years of age, a girl about the same, a older woman, a little girl about 9 in age, and... a cat?

((Sorry since there aren't anymore roleplayers I need to throw in some fillers, feel free to role play as them and kill them off when ever and however you like ^-^... except the cat lol))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:59 pm
((Okay. And of course the cat'll survive. Nine lives and all, right? xd ))

Renata watched all of the individuals spawning, literally spawning as if from Halo or something, in the room. They must have gotten stuck... Hopefully they aimed for 'kills from the grave'... she joked to herself. The man hadn't really answered her question except to vaguely say she'd find out in time. But for some reason, that just did not sound healthy whatsoever.

Once the other 5 had been completely scanned into the room, she turned back to the cocky man. "Okay. Now we are all accounted for, yes? Well, how about you just answer our questions? Like 'how did we get here' and 'what are we doing here' being just a few I'm sure. And I would like to know what a cat is doing here, as well."

((Another question: once we all start... battling? or whatever exactly we'll all be doing... say one of the other competitors dies? Like the old woman and she was carrying a sniper. Would my character be able to pick that up to supplement her hand gun and radar? Maybe that question is too early, but I was just curious. 3nodding ))  

anb3rlin15
Vice Captain

5,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

enclosedsoul
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:25 am
((yes I love the kitty, and yeah by all means once the events start its all fair game))

Leon looked at the cocky guy as well waiting for an answer just as intently as the others. This is wierd where did all these people come from? things seemed to just get weirder at an accelerated rate here. He quickly scanned the room to see if there was anthing that would give him some detailed answers.

The guy laughed and tapped on the ball as if he wanted it to do something. "Well for one... your all dead... kinda... in a minute Gantz here will show you a target and your goal is to kill it. You will have 30 minutes to do so and at the end of the game you will be rewarded points. If you survive that is, then you will be returned to the living world but when the next game starts Gantz will call you back here. Once you have obtained 100 points you get a second chance at life, he will no longer call you here"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:35 am
The little girl started to cry upon finding out she was dead. The 'kinda' part must have been drowned out. But that didn't really matter. Because being dead means you're dead.... right? Aloud, Renata asked, "How can we be kinda dead? That's not possible. I mean, either you're dead or you're not. There's no in between." She paused, then asked, "And how were we picked for this....whatever it is? And furthermore, how many points per challenge do we get? And honestly, I wanna opt out of killing someone. I'll just take the next game to get points." Ren put her fists on her hips, an akimbo position showing her irritation and anger. She just wanted to be back in the Mediterranean with her friends.

((Okay, cool. smile Sorry for the large number of questions from my character. I figured that's something that would actually happen in a situation like this...))  

anb3rlin15
Vice Captain

5,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

enclosedsoul
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:42 am
((no worries your right that is something that would happen in this situation ^-^))

Leon was just as confused as she was, but he really didn't care to much about the fact he was dead. He was rather intrested about the idea of him being "kinda" dead though... so were zombies? that thought popped up a few times.

The guy shook his head as to say he didn't really know the answers. "I am still here so I don't know everything, I know we are dead but at the same time we are alive. As for the points you get three points for every target you take out and six for the leader or boss depending as to how you look at it" He looked around the room in disapointment to the people that he was working with. The little girl began to cry and the older lady looked as if she was to have a heart attack.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:52 am
Renata was getting angrier by the moment. She glared at the man by the ball. "You really expect us to just... play along? Like it's no big deal that we're dead and that we're expected to kill someone just so we can have a second chance at life? Without even answering any of our questions? Here. What about this one. Maybe you can at least figure out the answer to this question by yourself without this so-called 'Gantz'. When will Gantz arrive? If you can't answer any questions, then hopefully he can." The girl knew how hostile she sounded but didn't care. The guy was getting on her last nerve, standing there looking so cocky. She dropped her stance and walked over to the nine year old girl. Ren attempted to console her while waiting for this Gantz character to finally show. Maybe one of the others would have more luck with getting something out of the guy, anyway.  

anb3rlin15
Vice Captain

5,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

enclosedsoul
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:11 am
She raised a good point, he considered the idea of going all crazy and demand some proper answers. Regardless of how the girl acted though didn't seem to phase the guy even a little. Some weird old opera music began to play from the ball and caught his attention. What the hell? now he was even more confused.

The guy smiled and looked at the ball as an image of a giant eye appeared on the ball. Underneath it read

"Name: Gorgon
Weakness: Dirt
Special ability: He can see you
Catch phrase: Im sleepy"

The ball then burst open revealing steal suitcases, each that had one of there names on it. Along side of all the cases where a bounch of random black guns. In the middle of the ball was a naked man who was attached by wires. "this is gantz and he has given us our target"

Where the guild started! Gantz, Assassain, FFDissidia

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff