Welcome to Gaia! ::

Truly Dedicated Roleplayers

Back to Guilds

The poppin' place for invigorating reolplays and roleplayers!! 

Tags: Dedicated, Literature, Anime, Manga, Games 

Reply Truly Dedicated Roleplayers
INTRODUCE YOURSELF!!! (Yes, that means you!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bLo0dGr3enWoLf

Fuzzy Werewolf

8,850 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:48 pm
*looks off to the side, talking to someone* so we just.. *sees other people* OH HAI! im flamekiller26, but known to my friends as Flame. i love to RP and make new friends. i guess you could say im addicted to RPing. i can do any kind, from lit to unlit. i can also be a pretty poster, or a plain poster, wich ever my RP companions prefer. i use anime pics when i do profiles, and my charictors are usually based off of myself or someone really close to me.

im a really happy go lucky type of person, but if you mess with me or anyone i love, i get really mad really fast. alot of my friends say im all bark and no bite, but thats only because i love them enough not to hurt them. im very protective and loyal to my friends, and will fight my hardest to keep them safe.

i like to try new things, be it food, music, style, activities, im really open to almost anything. my favorite color is green, i love animals, my spirit animal is the wolf. i have 6 horses, 2 dogs, 10 cats, and a guinea pig at the moment. i love to talk and learn ew things about people, i love answering questions and i have no secrets. ask me anything and i will tell you, that is, if i like you enough. Sometimes i act emo or gothic, but deep down im a true southern girl.

it was nice of you to waist ur time learning about me, i hope you will want to waist more becoming my friend.

new to this guild,

Flame  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:54 pm
So many people to welcome, well it looks like I should spend my time to individually respond to all of them...But you know I did just type out some other things...And they might not read this...Eh screw it, I have the perfect plan!

Hello Male/Female human being, welcome to (Insert name here) I hope you (Insert Positive Action) your stay here.  

Lord Maxdom

Heliko pylori

Dapper Darling

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:21 pm
Lord Maxdom
So many people to welcome, well it looks like I should spend my time to individually respond to all of them...But you know I did just type out some other things...And they might not read this...Eh screw it, I have the perfect plan!

Hello Male/Female human being, welcome to (Insert name here) I hope you (Insert Positive Action) your stay here.

xd Wow, such a personalized greeting. I'm sure it left all of the new members with a big warm fuzzy feeling.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:31 pm
Lord Maxdom

-poke- You coulda at least wrote a welcome note to me... ninja  

HigginsProductions
Vice Captain

Lord Maxdom

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:39 pm
Tanaka Hirogami
Lord Maxdom

-poke- You coulda at least wrote a welcome note to me... ninja

Alright, I shall make a personalized message for you, friend.

Hello Male human being, welcome to Truly Dedicated Roleplayers. I hope you enjoy your stay here.

There you go. razz  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:51 pm
Hello everyone! I'm Luna (or Shuy. My main nickname) I'm an avid Role Player who really enjoys just about anything so long as its got a great story. I've been around Gaia for quite some time (a previous account was hacked so I made this one), and I'm hoping to stick around even longer and make some new friends from this place. Can't wait to jump in on a RP or start one and actually have something continue on for more than a few day! My profile has my basics about me so if your interested check that out. And I have my own artshop which is in my siggy. Here's to finding an awesome guild!  

Luna_Wright

Beloved Explorer

Heliko pylori

Dapper Darling

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:23 am
Hiya, Luna. Welcome to the guild. ^_^ Glad to have you here.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:43 am
Yeah I'm Blackscar_swiss, my friends call me Kuro. I am a fairly active Rper but I am in a number of them, so if I'm on and it takes a little long for me to post please understand that I have way more guild to rp in, though I have high hopes for this one seeing as Its made for dedicated rpers, and btw thank god because People dropping out of the story is a pain stare ... Yeah... oh and before I forget...HI!! I hope to have a great time Rping with everyone  

Blackscar_swiss
Crew

Versatile Guildsman

5,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Heliko pylori

Dapper Darling

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:01 am
Lol, heya Kuro. ^_^ Glad you could join us.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:25 am
SweetSilentSteps
or just SSS.

Hmmm... My eyes came straight to this and screamed a little inside... xD  

Sexual Lollipop

Missuz MeowMeow
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:36 am
Welcome everyone! Hope you're liking the guild so far! We're doing our best to keep it up and exciting for you guys!! : D  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:44 pm
Hey everyone! I'm bajs006 (if i can use that name) but for easier pronounciation just call me Redmoon smile

I'm new to RPing so please bear with me if I happen to make a few mistakes here and there. I'm pretty much an idea type of person meaning I pretty much have an idea every 5 seconds idea (A magical cat falls in a well and an unsuspecting girl saves it so now she has 5 wishes to make!!!!) Told ya! biggrin (but that one was just random) anyways I also like to draw and I have a deviant art. (it's pretty new so don't expect much for now haha but I'm planning on revealing original characters pretty soon) i hope i can come up with an idea that everyone can enjoy! Whoot whoot! mrgreen  

bajs006

TsunKitty

Gracious Millionaire

11,125 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:36 pm
Okay sorry I haven't posted sooner but I'm having computer problems so I'm gonna need to buy a new one, I'm AsuTheEvilPanda. Call me what you want, most call me Asu or Panda. Other then being obsessed with roleplaying, I'm obsessed with panda's. I have around thirty stuffed panda's sitting around my apartment and room.

Uh things to know about me, I'm signing up for collage for culinary sooooooooon! But first I need to get my social anxiety under control so I don't spaz and pass out in class. That would be interesting. But most likely I'll be put on meds more meds then I'm already on.

I'm a literate roleplay, I like to keep it that way but I do put up with non-literates even though sometimes I get irritated due to it. I won't let it show at least. I have a deviantart which I just suddenly actually started putting stuff on it. I might actually upload something I didn't just color, I actually drew this time. Old kind of horribly done I need lessons. Oh well. When I say I will rp anything, I mean almost anything, I don't like doing sy-fi. I like doing vampire stuff, but I hate twilight, sorry twilight lovers you won't be seeing me roleplay sparklers.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:47 pm
Welcome you tow smile I'm glad you decided to join us!

As for being new to roleplaying, don't worry smile I'm here if you have any questions!

And for the computer problems, I'm terribly sorry sad  

Missuz MeowMeow
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
Truly Dedicated Roleplayers

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash