Cafe Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kestrel bloodvayne
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:21 pm
Kori watches the two walk out the door, and begins shuffling across the room to follow. She sighs and turns her head towards the boy behind the counter and mutters "Sorry..." Then continues out the door, and back to her dorm.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:21 pm
Rin nodded then remembered something, "Oh ,yes! I forgot. there are 2 new kid in he yellow dorm, their young, be nice." He shouted to them  

music_lulu1234
Captain

music_lulu1234
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:24 pm
Rin blushes a bit then smiled, "What?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:10 pm
For the second time today, Ruka and Aiden stroll into the cafe and take a seat at the same table as before. The chairs were positioned just how they had left them a few hours ago. "Looks like no one has been here since we were earlier today." Ruka mutters softly and Aiden nods.  

Misfit Desires
Crew

5,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

music_lulu1234
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:11 pm
Rin came out of the kitchen holding a chocolate chip cookie, "Sorry we're closed." He said to them with a cookie in his mouth  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:13 pm
Kori saunters in the cafe, she looks to Rin behind the counter and gives a quick nod and smile toward him, still feeling awkward about her actions earlier that day. Then quickly walks over a picks up the chair she had previously thrown earlier that day, picks it up and sits back down at the table with Aiden and Ruka.  

Kestrel bloodvayne
Crew

music_lulu1234
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:14 pm
Rin sighed and walked over to the 3, "If Himeka did something again, it's Ritsu's fault."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:18 pm
Kori smiles for second, but then lets her face go back to showing no emotion as she looks up at the boy. "No, it was my fault, I shouldn't have said anything, and shouldn't have over reacted." Was Kori asking for forgiveness for something she didn't even think she was sorry for? No maybe she was just worried because she didn't want to be in trouble or possibly something else...She looked to Ruka and Aiden.  

Kestrel bloodvayne
Crew

music_lulu1234
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:21 pm
Rin smiled, "Oh no, it was Himeka.She has been like this since She was blamed for... For killing our parents..." Rin Managed a smile  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:24 pm
"We're not here about your sister. We're here about the vermin in our dorm."Ruka mutters, keeping her eyes on the surface of the table. She sighs heavily and turns her head so she was looking directly at Rin. "I almost killed one of them you know. It's their smell. I drew my scythe and almost killed one just because it's what I've been doing for the past 50 years." Ruka finishes looking directly into his eyes.

Aiden gives Ruka a tight squeeze with the arm he placed around her shoulder. "What she means is we had a very close call earlier today and we don't want it to happen again. I figured the best person to go to would be you. So we came here... We don't want to have to change dorms, but we need a way to prevent something like this from happening again." Aiden explains, in a calm yet rational voice. All the while trying to comfort Ruka.  

Misfit Desires
Crew

5,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

music_lulu1234
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:27 pm
Rin sighed, "That is a problem... Well, there should be a seperate place for them. You see, when I constructed the dorms I made another building behind the Dorms for Humans." He smiled drew a map, "This is where it should be."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:29 pm
Kori listens to Ruka and Aiden talk as she processes what Rin had said. She gets annoying because she was blamed for her parents deaths? At least they knew where their parents were, or weren't. She can't even remember her parents, a sliver of compassion shined in her eyes as she looked up toward Rin, she quickly realized the look she was giving him and shook it off her face. She chewed the inside of her lip and brushed her dress downward, and turned to focus on the matter at hand. "Yes I don't believe the two are exactly...Safe in that dorm, and if another is to come, it might end up being a mad house." Kori puts her opinion out for them to either take or leave.  

Kestrel bloodvayne
Crew

music_lulu1234
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:31 pm
"Well, I'm sure another Human will come. Many of them are shy so Yellow is best for them."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:34 pm
Aiden draws in a breathe. "Then you might want to fix this problem because next time I can't guarantee I can hold her back." He mutters and nods in agreement with Kori. Aiden turns toward Ruka and smiles for a moment before turning back to Rin

"Just do something soon, Rin." Ruka chimes in with an acidy voice.  

Misfit Desires
Crew

5,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

music_lulu1234
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:35 pm
Rin smiled, "Of course. Oh yeah! Are you 3 coming to the winter party?"  
on campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]