Ballroom Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

musical_lily1234
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:25 pm
" No problem just follow my footsteps" SO lily took ryans hands and put them around her hips and lily put hers around his neck. " ok..... now go back with your right.." Lily kept telling ryan the foot steps until he got the hang of it. " There you go now your getting the hang of it" Lily laid her head on ryans chest and danced with ryan romanticlly.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:46 pm
Ryan allowed Lily to lead for the most part and tried his best not to screw up. After a while he asked, "Are you getting tired? We can rest for a bit back at the table if you'd like."

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Aryn took careful survey of the ballroom as well, noting everyone he knew. He lingered on Ryan and Lily for a moment, giving an amused smile, before looking at Kori. "Might want to do that later. Besides, that's the headmaster she's with and I'd think he'd get more than a little pissed off if his partner suddenly fell down with a blade through her throat." He turned to Meryl. "That reminds me...What exactly are you expecting of me while we're here?"  

Kairi Nightingale
Crew

9,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

Solner
Crew

Clean Genius

3,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:31 pm
Meryl stared at Kori's dance partner for a moment, sizing him up. "That is the headmaster? The kid looks like a punk." Meryl's eyes moved to Kori's neck as she imagined what Aryn said. "I expect nothing from you. I could mess with your brother if you want to do something."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:42 pm
Aryn sat down in a nearby chair. "Well, there's nothing in particular I want to do right now. I was asking if you wanted me to stay with you or not. If you need anything come find me and I'll drop anything I'm doing at the time. You can do what you want." He leaned back and crossed his arms. "And it depends on what you mean by 'mess with my brother'. I don't mind if you want to play around, but if you hurt him you'll be my enemy," he warned. After a second he added, "Don't let anything happen to his bracelet. That would be....really bad."  

Kairi Nightingale
Crew

9,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

Solner
Crew

Clean Genius

3,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:01 pm
Meryl sat in one of the chairs at the table Aryn was at and pulled her hood further over her face. She then put her hand on her hood, muttering something quiety. Her shadow twisted and then dissapeared.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:07 pm
Aryn proceeded to sit back and people watch, leaving Meryl to her own devices.  

Kairi Nightingale
Crew

9,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

Misfit Desires
Crew

5,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:39 am
Ruka smiles. "Thanks, Rin." She says cheerfully and leans back further in her chair.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Raylin peers at Sayu quizzically. "Who says I'm hurting?" She asks her. Raylin glances around for the first time since she'd arrived. She saw the four she had bothered in the cafe, several unfamiliar faces, and there at a table with Meryl she saw Aryn. Raylin raises an eyebrow for a moment before turning back to Sayu. "Like I said, I don't give a s**t about other people.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:02 pm
Name walks into the ballroom alone  

mehmeh00
Crew

1,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

MistyStar11116
Crew

Friendly Poster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:23 pm
Kala was smiling and you could tell she was having a lot of fun. Kenden had found a seat at a table close to the dance floor and was watching Kairi and Kala dance. He was trying to forget that hikuro was there but it wasn't easy. He sighed and looked away from the dance floor.

Misty decided to go get something to drink and got up. She was watching all the people dancing and not really watching where she was going.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:47 pm
Ritsu looked around and heard people talking about rin, "Wow, headmaster is very popular. better watch out Kori."  

music_lulu1234
Captain

Kairi Nightingale
Crew

9,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:51 pm
Kairi laughed happily as she danced with Kala. She gave her one last gentle spin before letting her go and giving a deep bow. "That was wonderful, Kala! It was an honor dancing with you," she said smiling. Realizing Hikuro wasn't back yet, she turned to Kenden to see him at the table. "Do you know how to dance, Kenden?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:54 pm
Kala did a quick curtsie and ran back to the table her brother was at. Kenden looked up when he heard her asking. "Of course." He said standing up and holding his hand out. "Shall we?"  

MistyStar11116
Crew

Friendly Poster

musical_lily1234
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:18 pm
" No...... Its the right way to do this type of dance" lily questioned him. " But if you want to stop dancing with me then i can just go sit down" Lily stopped dancing and went to sat down.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:33 pm
Hikuro walked to the table Kenden was previously sitting at and set the four glasses on the table. Paying no attention to Kairi, Kala, and Kenden, he took one of the glasses for hiimself and walked out to the courtyard.
(leaving ballroom.)  

Solner
Crew

Clean Genius

3,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kairi Nightingale
Crew

9,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:38 pm
Kairi
"Alright," said Kairi, taking Kenden's hand. When she looked back at the table she noticed Hikuro set the drinks down and leave the ballroom. She watched him for a second, puzzled.

-------------------------------------------
Ryan

Ryan tilted his head, and walked over to where Lily sat. "No that isn't what I meant. We can keep dancing if you like," said Ryan.  
Party places/ festival courtyards

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff