Ballroom Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

music_lulu1234
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:58 pm
inside parts of the parties. usually where the food is and where dancing happens.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:22 pm
Ellie walked in and looked around for someone to talk to but no one was there  

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

Aphrodite21today

Magnetic Citizen

6,925 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:26 pm
Crystal and Amethyst came walking in and saw one of the girls from their dorm. They walked over to her. Crystal said, "Hi, I`m Crystal."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:30 pm
Ellie smiled at Crystal " Hello, it's nice to meet you im Ellie." she said with a warm smile on her face  

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

Aphrodite21today

Magnetic Citizen

6,925 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:33 pm
Amethyst smiled and said, "I`m Amethyst, Crystal`s twin."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:40 pm
Ellie smiled more "It's nice to meet you aswell." she said in a friendly cheerful voice  

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

Aphrodite21today

Magnetic Citizen

6,925 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:49 pm
Crystal said, "There is not that many people here."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:52 pm
"Yeah" She said as she sighed softly to herself  

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

Misfit Desires
Crew

5,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:28 am
Raylin walks into the ballroom the three girls already there. She ignores them and leans against the closest wall to the door. "Why am I even here?" Raylin asks herself softly and sighs, crossing her arms.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Aiden and Ruka are the next ones to enter the ballroom. Hand-in-hand, Aiden leads Ruka to a table. They sit close to each other. "We can stay as long as you would like. Once it gets crowded then we can always go outside." Aiden whispers as a delicate smile falls upon his lips. Ruka nods and leans against Aiden's shoulder.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:31 am
Ellie looked around and sighed "It was a mistake to come here..." she said to herself in a soft voice before she left  

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

Xx_DevilxSeeker_xX

Familiar Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:13 pm
Shayla walks in with Natsu.
"This is the place?" She asks. "It's huge."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:29 pm
Kairi, Kala, Kenden, and Hikuro all walked into the ballroom together. Kairi looked around, impressed. "Wow, who knew the school would have such a beautiful ballroom. It rivals the ones back home..." She turned to the others with her. "Well, what should we do first?" she asked, excited.  

Kairi Nightingale
Crew

9,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

Kestrel bloodvayne
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:06 pm
Sayu shuffles into the ballroom, and gazes around. Who would have thought I'd lead myself here she thinks to herself, she notices Raylin leaning against the wall, she slightly smirks to herself, and walks over to stand in front of her. "So decided to come after all." She whispers.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kori slowly walks in, she notices Ruka and Aiden sitting at a table, quickly with her head down she rushes over to the table hoping not tobe noticed. Swiftly she pulls a chair out and sits down, she uses one hand to cover her face. "Please tell me I don't look hideous. What am I talking about why do I care? I don't care what people think? Why am I talking so fast? Oh never mind just answer my first question." Kori briskly spills all the questions to her friends, looking around nervously for a sign of Rin.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:06 pm
"Well how about we start the evening off with a nice dance, malady?" Hikuro asked, bowing slightly to Kairi.  

Solner
Crew

Clean Genius

3,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kairi Nightingale
Crew

9,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:09 pm
Ryan entered the ballroom, with Lily on his arm. He looked around before turning to his date. "Want to get something to eat first? Or..." he trailed off, waiting for Lily's answer.  
Party places/ festival courtyards

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff