Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kairi Nightingale
Crew

9,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:19 pm
Aryn fell down backwards, taking the blow to his shoulder. Ignoring the pain, he looked up at Jake defiantly. "I hope you know that I'm still not going to do what you want," he smirked, jumping to his feet.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:22 pm
Just as Aryn's feet hit the floor Jake stepped into Aryn's body, locking his left foot behind Aryn's right foot and clinching onto both of Aryn's shoulders with each arm. He shot a powerful Knee from point blank into Aryn's gut.  

Solner
Crew

Clean Genius

3,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kairi Nightingale
Crew

9,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:33 pm
Unable to do anything else Aryn took the hit again. His eyes went wide and he gasped at the pain of the blow, the air escaping his lungs as he collapsed.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:08 am
Jake stared down at Aryn as he laid on the floor. "Done yet?" was all he said as he stepped back into his stance.  

Solner
Crew

Clean Genius

3,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kairi Nightingale
Crew

9,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:18 am
Aryn laid there for a couple seconds, catching his breath and trying to bypass the pain. It was hard, and hurt like hell but after a few moments, he slowly began to get up again, clutching the spot where Jake had hit him with his right arm. "Guess not..." he said with a smirk.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:27 am
Jake did a quick spin as Aryn stood up and aimed a reverse elbow at the right side of Aryn's face.  

Solner
Crew

Clean Genius

3,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kairi Nightingale
Crew

9,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:42 am
Aryn expected the next attack and ducked under it while stepping back and to the left.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:51 am
Jake spun right to his next arm and still aimed for the same spot with his other arm, but at the last second extended his arm into a full punch to reach his target.  

Solner
Crew

Clean Genius

3,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kairi Nightingale
Crew

9,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:54 am
Aryn pulled up his right arm to block the punch.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:58 am
The punch landed but was immediately followed by a knee to Aryn's abdomen from the left side.  

Solner
Crew

Clean Genius

3,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kairi Nightingale
Crew

9,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:01 am
Aryn didn't see the knee coming and got knocked to the floor, stunned.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:08 am
Misty watched as the fight went on. She couldn't stand watching Aryn getting beaten up as bad as he was, and by a teacher who should be an example for all student's not a bully to them. She ran up to Aryn and put her arms around him ina somewhat prtective way and looked at the teahcer. "Enough!" She yelled, tears srteaming down her face. "We get it. Your strong and you want him as your assistant but you have no right to beat him up for something he doesn't want to do. What kind of teacher are you if you don't even seem to care about your own students, especially if you're working in the infirmary. You can't make him be your assistant and you can't force him to just because you beat him." She said. She made sure she didn't move from her protective hold on Aryn and her eyes never looked awway from the teacher.  

MistyStar11116
Crew

Friendly Poster

Solner
Crew

Clean Genius

3,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:15 am
Jake stood back up straight and put his hands behind his back. "Tsk, tsk, tsk. You just don't understand men, girl. This isn't about the fact that I am forcing him to be my assistant." Jake looked down into Aryn's eyes. "I bet you aren't very happy that a girl ran over to help you, are you? No, I can see a light in your eyes, one that is saying that this is for your pride. So get up and fight, or stay down and surrender." Jake waited with a smile on his face as he stared into Aryn's eyes.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:24 am
Misty looked at Aryn. "Please don't do this." She begged him, only loud enogh for him to hear then stood up, angry, and her personality had shifted now. "I don't care what it's about you b*****d. Your an adult and acting like a kid. Ya real manly. Aryn is in simple terms a kid so for him, trying to drag the fight out no matter what is normal but you, you're just a full on a**." She said before swinging her hand to try and slap him.  

MistyStar11116
Crew

Friendly Poster

on campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out