Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UnDeadReaper95
Vice Captain

Blessed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:08 pm
Maybe it was the alcohol, but Demyx honestly felt like this was the hardest workout he had ever had while doing anything. Every muscle was engaged in each thrust as his whole body was working towards that one pleasure filled goal. It was so tough... so intimate... Demyx's body was shaking from where his all the nerves in his body felt overloaded. He was completely covered in sweat, but he didn't care. His muscle were way passed tired, but he didn't care. All he cared about was reaching that point of release, and the closer it got the faster he was running after it. As he felt himself going to the point of no return, he slammed in the other with the all of the energy he had left in his body. His nails literally digging into Zexion lower back as he screamed out. He had reached the end at last and it was more than he could have ever hoped for. Perfect bliss. The worn blonde collapsed on top of the other, holding onto him for dear life as the waves of pleasure slowed. His eyes had rolled back into his head and honestly all his muscles had felt like had they had caved into themselves. He didn't think that he could honestly move a muscle, not that he really wanted to.

Demyx could think of no words to say that would come close to explain how perfect that felt. Plus, if he tried to formulate words right now, it would probably end up sounding like gibberish. He couldn't even think straight his mind was so clouded, and his breathing was just barely above gasping for air. So he laid there against Zexion just basking in the moment.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:22 pm
Zexion couldn't breathe. He was so tensed up that he was literally breathless as Demyx mercilessly drove into him. The sharp pain of the blond's nails digging into hsi skin, though, caused him to gasp in a sharp breath. He choked out a scream as he came just as his body unfroze and Demyx filled him up with his semen. His body jolted violently as he came, each wave hitting him hard. He was lightheaded. This was the best he'd felt in years. His body gave out on him as he slumped back on the mattress. His chest heaved as he attempted to gasp in breath. he barely even noticed Demyx on top of him until he calmed down a bit. It was silent besides their breathing for a few moments, in that time Zexion realizing that Demyx was still inside of him half-hard. "Can...can you untie me?" he asked in a soft, tired voice. "But," he added quickly, taking in deep breaths, "don't pull out... Please."

InuMaki
Captain

11,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50

InuMaki
Captain

11,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:10 pm

Demyx groaned something inaudible as Zexion requested that he move, but the stipulation that came with it struck Demyx stupefied. Most guys he had sex with him, and then they were done with him. If they went for a round two, they at least took a break first, but what if Zexion just did too, he just didn't want Demyx to leave. Demyx took another deep breath as he gathered up some strength to move. His body was shaking still as he sat up as best he could while remaining in the slate-haired male. He didn't realize of course until he had sat up that he had started to perk up again. The after waves must have caused him to become aroused again. Maybe Zexion could tell he was still hard and that is why he wanted him to stay in. Demyx blushed at the thought of Zexion wanting to go again. If sexual appetite was really this high, Demyx was in for some trouble if this became a regular thing. Demyx honestly felt like he worn down to the point of passing out and that was just one round, could he really do this over and over again?

Demyx pushed the mental debate on the back burner in his mind as he looked down at Zexion's tired face. He probably really wanted to be untied right about now. Demyx, with quivering arms, reached up and slowly undid the bindings. He did it slowly not because he wanted to draw it out, but because he honestly had to force his hands to press onward every second they were in motion. Man, tomorrow was going to be hell to try and get up and do anything. "There you go, babe," Demyx mumbled as he finished and slumped his arms back down against his sides. "Any particular reason you didn't want me to pull out yet?" Demyx asked quietly after curiousity got the better of his tiredness.

------

Zexion let out a slightly calmer breath as soon as he was untied. He rubbed at his wrists a little tiredly then looked up at Demyx. He could feel that the blond male above him was half-hard once again, but he didn’t really care about that. At Demyx’s question, he just smiled softly, something that people rarely saw. He slid his arms around Demyx’s neck, holding onto him firmly as his still-raised knees bent a bit further and he wrapped his legs around Demyx’s bottom-half loosely. He just held onto him, burying his face in the blond’s neck. “It just makes me feel closer...intimate...completely naked for just one else’s eyes,” he mumbled. “Just let me hold onto you for a little bit...and then we can go back to normal. Just give me these few minutes. I haven’t been able to do something like this in so long… I think you’ve just made my year,” he told him, laughing a little breathlessly. He then hummed, breathing the scent of pure Demyx in. “Definitely the best sex I’ve ever had. Ever,” he told him. After a few more moments of holding onto him, he let out a soft sigh and said, “You can pull out now if you want. You don’t have to.”

------

As Zexion wrapped his arms around him, Demyx laid back down against the other's body gently. With Zexion's arms around him, he felt this peace wash over his body. Maybe this was the feeling that Zexion was talking about. The rough sex left them both so worn that literally all they could do was hold onto each other. "No, no, it's fine. I actually kind of like just laying here with you like this, I don't think I have ever felt so comfortable in another person's arms." Demyx whispered softly as he laid against Zexion's chest. Slowly Demyx grew more and more comfortable in the situation, and before long, Demyx had wrapped his own arms around Zexion. "...just a few more minutes..." Demyx whispered as he started to feel the weight of sleep coming upon him. He seriously meant to get up and at least to sleep out on the couch. He didn't mean to fall asleep there, he was just so exhausted he couldn't care about the awkwardness that would ensue in the morning. Of course, the harder he fought sleep at that point the more it consumed him. The dirty blonde was out within minutes.

-------

Zexion felt his heart thud and a warm feeling spread through him when Demyx didn’t pull out. He wanted to stay like this and hold onto him. He didn’t want to abandon him just yet. It made Zexion happy, and he couldn’t stop the smile on his face. Tiredly, he reached over beside him and dragged a throw blanket he kept on his bed over them both. “G’nite, Demyx,” he mumbled and held onto him again, closing his eyes. Soon enough, he was out as well.

The next morning, Zexion woke up very slowly. He was curled up and very cold. It took him another second to realize he was naked and blanketless. Then another to realize that his back was very warm and pressed against something soft. Grunting a little, he turned and saw the back of Demyx’s head, his soft blanket wrapped around the blond tightly. He let out a quiet snort at that then a frown spread on his lips. Last night...what would happen between them after this? Would this just be a “friends with benefits” kind of thing? Slowly, Zexion sat up, letting out a surprised gasp as he felt how much he ached. Oh, my god, last night was amazing, he reminisced in his thoughts. Slowly, he stood from the bed and walked to his dresser, pulling out some underwear slowly. He also grabbed a pair of lounge pants and walked into his bathroom. His eyebrows shot up as he examined himself in his mirror. Damn, Demyx did a number on him. He smiled as he ran his fingertips over a series of dark bruises on his hip. “I need to do this more often,” he mumbled then giggled a little to himself. “Rather, I need to do him more often.” He sighed softly then jumped in the shower to soothe his muscles.

-----

The dirty blonde seemed completely comfortable wasting the day sleeping, but the sound of the shower seemed to awaken him quickly. Maybe it was because in his half asleep state, the sound forced him to remember that he had a roommate.... A roommate which he slept with last night... Demyx quickly sat up, but just as fast regretted it. The quick movement made his hangover headache sharply ping to also remind him of the numerous beers he had yesterday. Yesterday seemed to have been filled with bad decisions. Demyx pushed the throw blanket off of him this time and started up off the bed slowly. His body quaked with shrivers and pains as he began to really move, but he had to get out of there before Zexion got out of the shower. He couldn't face the other without sorting it all out mentally first. It wasn't fair to Zexion to force him to put up with Demyx flip flopping with what he wanted.

Once Demyx successfully escape into his room, he locked his door and moved into his bathroom. Maybe the shower would wake him up and give him time to think about everything. His eyes glanced over into his standing mirror and cringed. There were so many bruises on his hips... And all his muscles ached.... Maybe Zexion and him weren't so great together after all. Did he think sex last night was amazing? Yes, but he couldn't see how the positives out weighed the negatives. If he was this banged up, Zexion must be one scream away from a sexual assault victim. Demyx frowned seeing the bags under his eyes. He looked terrible.

-------

Zexion finished up his shower in roughly fifteen minutes, making sure to get nice and clean everywhere. He stepped out of the tub and wrapped his towel around himself, drying off slowly and carefully as to not upset his wounds. Once he was done with his body, he began drying his hair with the towel as he examined himself in the mirror once more. He hadn’t noticed the red markings from nails running down his chest...and the bruising on his hips seemed much darker now. He sighed softly, shoulders slumping as he thought about how Demyx was going to react… “God. I so took advantage of him,” he mumbled to himself and began to slowly pull his boxers then lounging pants on. He was quite sore everywhere from their goings-on the night before. He dried his hair a little more with the towel then slowly opened his bedroom door. When he saw that there was no Demyx in his bed, he frowned slightly but sighed in relief at the same time. He tossed his towel in the laundry bin and stared at himself in the mirror once again. “Okay...normal. Just act normal,” he told himself and took a deep breath before releasing it slowly and stepping out into his bedroom. He then slowly exited his bedroom and looked around the rest of the apartment. Apparently Demyx was in his room… He sighed once again then moved over to the kitchen. Maybe if he cooked breakfast, it would qualify as an appropriate apology for the night before…

He got out a pan to fry bacon and sausage in as well as cook the eggs in afterwards. If he remembered correctly, Demyx liked scrambled eggs with milk and cheese in them. A small smile tweaked at Zexion’s lips as he thought about how much of a child he could be. He looked down at the pan to grab onto the handle half-way through cooking the eggs and blinked in surprise at the dark purple and red bruises around his wrists. “Oh, s**t,” he whispered, using one hand to rub around the other wrist. How the hell had he not noticed that in the shower? He shook his head. He guessed he was going to have to wear long sleeves when he wasn’t in the apartment. “Well, now he’s probably going to be super upset, because he’s going to think he hurt me..,” he grumbled as he laid out the eggs on a plate for the blond. He was hoping he’d be out soon… He glanced up at Demyx’s bedroom door and frowned deeply. He then grabbed the two slices of toast from the toaster and began to put butter, cinnamon and sugar on them--just how Demyx liked them. “Maybe he’ll just be freaked out by how nice I’m being. ********.” He groaned again and ran a hand through his hair. Once the toast was on the plate, he poured him a glass of orange juice without the pulp as well as a cup of freshly-made coffee with lots of sugar and creamer in it. It would probably help the hangover the blond surely had…

Zexion then began to cook himself a plate of food, hoping Demyx got out there before his got cold, and glancing at the blond’s door frequently. When he finally heard the door open, he perked up a little and turned around, immediately locking eyes with him. “Uhh…” He cleared his throat and glanced down at the plate of food set up for him, gesturing to it slightly. “I want...to apologize for last night,” he began in his usual monotone voice that held just a bit of sincerity. “You...you were drunk, and I shouldn’t have taken advantage of that. I’m sorry. I hope you can forgive me,” he told him, shoulders slumping ever so slightly as he waited for Demyx to answer or eat or something. “I...can understand if you won’t, though, considering that was technically rape, whether I was on top or not, but...if you did go to the police with it, I’m not really sure if they would believe you, even if I did tell them it was true. But I’m not saying you can’t. I mean, I’m sure they’d still investigate it.” He glanced up at him then turned around back to the stove a little awkwardly to finish cooking his food. “Oh! Forgot,” he said suddenly, pulling ketchup out of the fridge and setting it by Demyx’s plate. He turned back to his cooking quickly to try and give Demyx his space.

------

Demyx frowned for a moment as he pressed his back against the shower wall. What in the world was he going to do? Zexion was going to be done with his shower by the time he got out and got dressed. Too bad they were on the second story, or maybe Demyx could have jumped out the window. He would have to come back eventually, but at least he could buy him some more time. He really didn't want to face Zexion right now when all the memories of last night still haunted him. It was all a little fuzzy, of course, but for the most part, Demyx remembered everything he did to his tiny roommate.... He was really brutal.... He really hoped that Zexion didn't hate him for it right now. Honestly from what Demyx remember, Zexion really could file a rape charge against him. His wrists were probably worn and bruised, and that wasn't including the "love marks" Demyx had marred all over the slate haired male's body. Maybe he really didn't to see all the things he had done to his roommate. He might not be able to handle it emotionally.

Fifteen minutes later, Demyx had done just about everything in his power to waste time in the shower without literally just sitting in there doing nothing. Soon though, he had no choice but to get out and face his fears. He originally was planning doing the same thing by slowly drying off and pulling on clothes, but something odd stopped him. As he climbed out the shower and dried off, he noticed the unusual smell filling his room from the common room... Was Zexion cooking breakfast? The blonde quickly go threw on some clothes, and shook the towel through his hair. He had to see what was going on. He thought Zexion would be as screwed up about this as he was... But apparently, he wasn't... He was just fine, chipper in fact.

Demyx's face quickly turned from shocked to seriously confused as he listened to everything Zexion had to say. "Wait, wait, what?" Demyx dumbfoundedly stuttered as Zexion said that he took advantage of him. "Zexion, if anything I took advantage of you... Look at you! You are bruised all over and oh god, look at your wrists..." Demyx stated exasperatedly as he bridged the gap between them and snatched up Zexion's wrist. The skin was red and black with scarring. "I did this to you..." Demyx stated looking at it with deep remorse before letting it fall back to Zexion's side. A deep frown was set on Demyx's face as he turned away from the other in shame. "I-I can't do this, I can't sit there and eat breakfast and just pretend last night didn't happen... I can't... I seriously hurt you..." Demyx mumbled as he wrapped his arms around himself loosely, still unable to look at him... Still unable to look at what he did under the influence.

-----

Zexion’s brow furrowed when Demyx began freaking out about his wrists. “No, you don’t understand--” he started, but Demyx interrupted him with his shame. Zexion frowned deeper as Demyx turned away from him and sounded like he was breaking as he wrapped his arms around himself. “Well...just...just wait a minute,” he told him and ran to his room, ignoring the pain from his a**. He grabbed one of his hoodies and pulled it on to cover his chest, hips and wrists. “There, see? You don’t have to look at them,” he told him, trying to get his attention again. When it had no effect, he began to think rapidly.

He stepped around to Demyx’s front and looked up at him. “You...you really don’t get it, though. I wanted this, Demyx. I have never...ever had anyone satisfy me like you did last night, and it was wonderful. I would do it again right now if it was an appropriate time, but it’s not. You’re upset, but I’m fine. I promise you,” he told him, a tiny bit of desperation in his voice. “And you can try to pretend last night never happened, but I want to remember it. I will remember it, with these. And that’s what I want. I want a reminder. I’ll wear my jacket around the house so you can’t see, though, since you don’t want to. But don’t think you did this all on your own. I begged you to do this, and you did, and it amazed me.” He reached up with one hand half-covered by sleeve and touched his upper arm gently. “Just...if you want to make up what you think you did wrong, eat your breakfast. I cooked it for you, how you like it, and I don’t want it to be wasted,” he told him, voice going almost back to normal, but his eyes pleaded with Demyx to eat. “Oh, s**t, my food,” he said suddenly and hurried back to the stove. He quickly shifted the eggs in the pan then put them on a plate so they wouldn’t suffer any more damage. Then he turned back to Demyx. “Will you eat? Please?” he asked him in an expectant voice.

------

Demyx shook his head as tears filled his eyes. He couldn't process this... Zexion must be in shock or denial or something... He couldn't possibly enjoy being abused like that. Demyx wouldn't be okay if Zexion really got off by Demyx beating the crap out of him. Demyx's eyes spilled out tears as Zexion tried pretend that the marks weren't there by just putting on a jacket. He almost flinched as Zexion reached up and touched his arm, but after hearing what Zexion had to say, he forced himself to suck in a breath. The dirty blonde moved away from Zexion again, but to the table where his breakfast was at. It felt like his head was spinning from the hangover and the rush of information, but he picked up the fork. "I don't want to talk about last night anymore... I don't want to pretend it didn't happen, I just don't want to talk about last night ever again..." Demyx stated as tears streamed down his face and he stared at the fork. After he finished speaking, Demyx started to eat slowly as more tears poured down his cheeks. At one point, he even started sobbing, but he obviously didn't want to talk about it.

------

Zexion frowned even deeper when Demyx began to cry. Despite how cold he was on the outside, he hated seeing people cry. Especially if it was his fault. “Okay. I’m sorry,” he told him once more then looked down at his plate. He wasn’t even that hungry anymore. He walked over to Demyx and set his plate down on the table in front of him and muttered, “I’m not really that hungry. You’re welcome to have it. If not, just throw it away. I’ll be in my room.” He paused for a moment, hesitating with the decision of giving him a hug or not, but then he realized he probably didn’t want to touch him now. He turned on his heel and scurried off to his bedroom, shutting the door quietly behind him. He leaned against the back of the door and stared at the opposite wall for a bit before shaking his head. He walked over to his bathroom and instead stared at himself in the mirror for a while. “You’re such a freak,” he whispered to himself.

He stared at himself with judgement in his eyes for a bit then looked away, walking over to his nightstand. He grabbed his phone and stared at the screen, fighting with himself. If he did this, he may not be able to go back to normal life a second time...but...he couldn’t be alone right then. Demyx didn’t want to be in his presence, and he had no one else. With a shaky thumb, he scrolled through his contacts and pressed call when he found the right one. He listened to the ringing echoing in his head. He thought he would be okay… How had this broken him so much? He heard someone pick up and do a generic, “Hello, my name is Victoria, Doctor Howard’s personal assistant, how may I help you today?” Zexion took a shaky breath and let it out before saying, “Victoria...it’s Zexion.” There was a soft gasp on the other end of the line. “Zexion! It’s been so long! Are you in need of a session?” she asked him. Zexion whispered, “Yes.” He was instructed to come in because Doctor Howard didn’t have many appointments scheduled for today, and he hung up. He squeezed his phone in his hand tightly then shoved it in the pocket of his jacket. He slipped some shoes on, not completely thinking about what he was doing, then pulled the hood up over his head and walked out the bedroom. “I’m going out,” he muttered in an almost defeated, strangled voice and headed straight for the front door. Now, usually Zexion made sure he was properly dressed to go outside as to not look like a fool, but he was wearing a hoodie with no shirt, sleep pants, and some tennis shoes without socks. He snatched his keys from the hanger on the wall and exited quickly.

Thirty minutes later, Zexion showed up at the psychiatrist’s office, and he was gestured to move into the doctor’s room. As soon as he entered and shut the door, he pulled down the hood and looked at the long-haired blond male in front of him. “I’m back, Vexen...just like you said,” he told him softly. “You can do whatever you want. I don’t care. I don’t want to feel right now except for pain,” he said, defeated as he pulled the hoodie off of himself and kicked his shoes off. He stood there with just his pants on, staring at the male, waiting for his reaction. “I can’t go to anyone else, and I need it. I need something,” he pleaded, knees buckling as he fell to them and knelt in the middle of the office, looking up at him desperately. “Please give me what I deserve,” he whispered to him, voice straining with the amount of sorrow and desperation in it.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:49 pm
Demyx sat there eating the food that Zexion had made for him for a good hour or so... He wanted to understand, but he couldn't. He wanted to feel okay about what happened last night, but he knew that under no circumstances was he going to accept what he did last night. Demyx was one the only people that ever even talked to Zexion, and Demyx hurt him... Demyx didn't want to play that off like it didn't happen. He felt like a monster, and having Zexion say that he enjoyed just made him feel worse. People weren't suppose to feel that way about getting the crap beat out of them... whether it was in the heat of the moment or not. Demyx knew that he had to make this right, but he didn't know how to even been to forgive himself for doing let alone confront Zexion about it. He needed help... He need to know what do to with all of this hurt and despair and it wasn't fair to make Zexion suffer anymore because Demyx messed up.

After an hour, Demyx slowly pushed himself up at the chair. He had eaten all the food that Zexion had made, if but to keep Zexion from feeling like the effort was wasted. The blonde moved to his laptop and sat down on the couch. He took in a deep breath as he realized there was only one person he could talk to about this. It had to be someone that wouldn't judge either one of them, and if he did judge them, Demyx had to make sure it was someone that wouldn't be able to turn around and turn Zexion into a mockery. Axel was the only person that Demyx could trust with this... He was the only person that if this turned sour at least it wouldn't backfire on Zexion. He had been through enough.

The blonde had long since stopped crying since he had been eaten, but as he pulled up a new message and started to type, the tears started to flow down from his eyes. He told Axel everything, even what was said this morning and how Zexion reacted. Axel was older, possibly wiser, compared to Demyx, he had to be able to help Demyx understand what he needed to do. As he finished typing the long narrative of what had happened between him and his roommate, Demyx sucked in a deep breath and finished the message before sending it off. The end of the message simply reading:

"..... What do I do now?..."

There was a coldness to the air in the long blonde haired psychiatrist's office, but it was more than a temperature. The room was always cold, but this coldness that filled the air was hard and unforgiving as if the room wasn't filled with air, but just an invisible block of ice that your lungs somehow turned into oxygen. As the sharp green eyes looked up from the paperwork on the desk, a small chuckle erupted from the slightly blue tinted lips. There was no surprise in his tone of voice only the same coldness that filled the room. "I see you couldn't find your dignity even, how sad." the man spoke before standing from his chair. The man was tall and slender, but notably pale. All of his features seemed to reflect the coldness of ice, which made him look untouchable as if you were only seeing a sculpture. As the man crossed the room, his clothes seemed to slide smoothly together as if to farther push people away since they were an obvious sign of his wealth.

As he reached the slate haired teen now desperately begging from the floor, he leaned down slowly with his frozen, emerald eyes and beamed harshly down at the defenseless being. Without warning, he brought his hand so hard across the other's face that the sound echoed slightly in the throughout the room. Then the blonde knelt down completely so he was on the other's level. "You know it's funny how I almost let myself get upset when you left, but I'm glad that now both of us realized how silly it was for you to leave someone like me." He paused for a moment as if to let the hurt seep into Zexion's skin a bit more before continuing. "Now. Tell me exactly what you are going to do to get back on my good side, before I have you thrown out." His words were like hail falling down onto a person's soul. With each sentence, the room seemed to grow darker and colder. This was truly a place of no hope.

UnDeadReaper95
Vice Captain

Blessed Exhibitionist

InuMaki
Captain

11,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:38 am
Zexion whimpered as the hand came down upon him, knocking him back onto his a**. He picked himself up, propped up by his shaking arms. “Please...please, I’ll do anything,” he groveled pathetically. “I’ll do whatever you want me to. Please. Please, I deserve everything you do to me,” he choked out, shoving himself forward to sink to this “psychiatrist’s” feet to bow, resting his forehead against the shiny black surface of his shoe. “Y-You can chain me up and do what you want. Anything,” he added, looking up at him, eyes empty except for the pain and plea.

Axel grunted a little when he heard his phone blip with a new e-mail. He stiffly sat up from the couch and lifted the device, squinting at it, checking the message.

“Demyx has sent you a message, Cutie. Read it now?”

Axel sat up completely and ran a hand down the side of his face. “Sure, whatever,” he grumbled, tapping on the link. It brought him to the page in his browser. beginning to read, his eyebrows knitted together. His expression just dropped from there. The more he read, the more his heart sank. He quickly picked up his laptop and moved into the office area of his. He set it up, plugged it in and turned it on. “s**t,” he cursed as he dropped his phone in his hurry. He bounced in his seat in impatience while he waited for his computer to turn on. How in the world could things get like this in one night? The blond was probably super stressed out. As soon as his computer booted up completely, he started up Skype and sent the blond a message.

Hey, Dem. Do you wanna talk about it? We can cam.

He impatiently sat back and waited for a response. He hadn’t forgotten about what happened the night before, but there wasn’t much he could do about that now. Demyx seemed to be having a crisis that needed to be dealt with, or he may lose a friend. Or his mind.

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 9:25 am
Vexen looked down at Zexion with a smirk. "I'm glad we can come to some kind of agreement, now compose yourself. I am going to tell Victoria to take the rest of the day off, and then you are coming with me. " Vexen told the slate haired other. Very rarely did Zexion actually do anything with Vexen at the office, they always went to Vexen's apartment as farther proof that Zexion was consenting to this. The tall blonde then stood up and walked out of the room to talk to his secretary. The man truly had no heart for how Zexion was feeling. He was just cold hearted like that.

Demyx looked up at his computer as he got a return message. He sent a short reply back, confirming that he did, before he opened up Skype to call Axel. "Man, Axel, I messed up, but I just can't pretend that I'm okay with hurting Zexion, but I am hurting him by pushing him away. What do I do.... What do I do?" Demyx asked as he pushed his hair back. He was freaking out, but there was no remedy

UnDeadReaper95
Vice Captain

Blessed Exhibitionist

InuMaki
Captain

11,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:44 pm
"Dem, buddy, calm down," Axel told him in a soothing voice. "Just take a deep breath and calm yourself down. You're not going to get anywhere freaking out like you are," he told him. The poor blond needed to take a breath before he started hyperventilating. He looked on the verge of a panic attack.

"Look, I know you may not be okay with it, but Zexion is. Maybe on an unhealthy level. He's obviously not freaking out like you expected him, too, and that probably sent you into some form of shock," Axel began reasoning with him, thinking this all out. "Look, you said he doesn't open up much, right? Maybe there's something in his past that made him like this. Maybe he's, I don't know, psychologically disturbed from some event that's happened to him in the past, and there's nothing he can do about it. Or maybe he needs help to get over what happened to him so he can get better. You're assuming he's a normal person that would be appalled by what happened between you two, but past events can ******** up a person's mind, you know? Take some deep breaths and get a grip on yourself, for both you and Zexion's sakes. And mine, because it's killing me seeing you as worked up as you are. From what I could tell, you seem like a very relaxed person," he told him, a frown making its way onto his lips.

"Look, I think you need to just allow this time that he's not there to calm yourself down and get your thoughts straight, because they're obviously jumbled right now. Get your thoughts straight, and see if you can think of any way to get him to open up a little, and maybe explain why he enjoyed it so much when it should have been like torture to him. It seems to be torturing you more than it is him," he told him gently, knowing that the blond was fragile right now. "Demyx...are you okay? Are you mentally stable right now to be by yourself, or do you need someone there with you? We may have just met, but I'm notorious for going out of my way to be there for my friends," he told him, the fact that Demyx was suffering over there with there being no way for Axel to physically comfort the freaked-out blond bothering him greatly.

Zexion nodded to Vexen's commands, quickly tugging his shirt back on and making himself presentable, schooling his expression as he exited the office once his "therapist" came and retrieved him from the small, cold room. He followed him like a lost puppy basically, following his every command until the two got to the blond's apartment. Once the door was closed and both were inside, Zexion stared up at Vexen, waiting for his next command as loyal pet.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:06 am
Demyx frowned a little as Axel told him he needed to come down. He was completely right, but nothing had ever happened like this to Demyx before. Sure, he got drunk and did stupid stuff all the time, but it had never really affected another person before like this time did. Demyx honestly was worried that he psychologically messed Zexion up. Maybe having sex with him brought up some freaky horrible childhood memories of sexual abuse. Demyx almost couldn't live with that on his conscious. When Axel asked if Demyx was okay, he glanced back over at the screen from where he had started to zone out. "..No, I'm really not okay," Demyx mumbled a little, he felt like a horrible monster. After another moment, Demyx nodded a little to his offer. "Yeah.... can you come over? I mean, I don't know what you have going on or if you can even make it over here, but I think I would really like the company. I don't want to be alone right now." He mumbled weakly as he felt tears starting to form in the corners of his eyes again.

"I can text you the address, but I basically live student apartments near the university in Twilight. Most people know where that is." Demyx mumbled to him as he looked away and rubbed the back of his neck. The thought of Axel seeing him crying made him feel awkward. This was not the way he had planned this day to go.

Vexen walked into his apartment with the slate-haired male in tow, before he shut and locked the door behind them. Like the office, his apartment was frigidly cold. It honestly couldn't have been warmer than 60 degrees in the almost sterile like environment, not that Vexen even shivered at it. Vexen was a very precise and meticulous person, so his apartment reflected that. It didn't look like anything was out of place anywhere. It was almost creepy to think about someone lived in the apartment although it looked untouched. Vexen walked over to a coat rack next to his door and shed off his brief case and his jacket. Revealing his button-up and dark pants that he was wearing back at the office.

Slowly he turned and looked at the small male. With a strong hand he grapped at Zexion's jaw hard enough to bruise the pale skin. He had noticed hickeys that were on Zexion's neck and collarbone. "You filth piece of trash, what mutt did you sleep with? You will definitely need to shower before we do anything else, I can't have you infecting me with any kind of disgusting," Vexen spoke harshly before he threw Zexion towards the ground by his jaw. As if calling him out before wasn't enough to ruin the male's confidence, Vexen towered over him as he fell on the ground. "The next time you even think about leaving me again, you remember that whatever uncivilized streetrat gave you pity sex, doesn't love you. No one will ever love you, I'm just tolerant enough to put up with you. Now go straight to the shower and scrub until I come and get you." Vexen commanded as he leaned down a bit to make sure Zexion was looking into his cold eyes.

UnDeadReaper95
Vice Captain

Blessed Exhibitionist

InuMaki
Captain

11,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:05 am
Axel nodded. "No, it's fine, Dem. I probably shouldn't be here anyway. I ******** up royally last night, and, well... I think Kairi would rather not see my face right now. So I'll be over in a little bit, alright? Just text me the building and room number, and I should be there in about an hour, tops. So take deep breaths, and I'll be there in no time at all, Buddy," he assured him before standing up from his laptop. "See you soon, okay? Call me if you need to talk while I'm on my way," he told him and gave him a small smile before closing out of the webcam window.

He was already dressed from last night, so he didn't have to worry about that much. He grabbed his phone, ran out of the office and grabbed his keys and wallet, and then pulled the first pair of his shoes he saw by the door. Then he booked it outside to his car, quickly starting it and pulling out of the parking lot.

Zexion almost whimpered at the grip, but he held it in. Vexen didn't like when Zexion made any complaints about what he was doing to him. Something sparked inside of him, however, when Vexen called Demyx a mutt. Anger flashed into his eyes briefly before he was thrown to the floor. As he recovered, he felt Vexen's presence overwhelming him. He looked up at him as he basically told him he would be alone forever unless he was with Vexen. Vexen was the only one that put up with him. Vexen gave him exactly what he deserved, nothing less and nothing more.

So Zexion slowly nodded, whispering, "Yes, Master," before scurrying to his feet and hurrying back to the bathroom. He turned on the shower and slowly stripped his clothes off, glancing in the mirror. Stark naked, he looked over all of the scratches and bruises and bites on his body from Demyx, and he let out a soft sob as he ran his fingers gently over one of the teeth impressions on his shoulder then turned away and stepped into the shower, hissing as the scalding water burned his skin and raged at the marks all over him. He grabbed the body wash Vexen kept in the shower and a washcloth that was hanging on the wall. Squirting some out, he quickly began to scrub at his skin ferociously, sobbing softly all the time. Why couldn't Demyx just accept that Zexion wanted it? Zexion didn't want to be here, but...he needed someone, and Vexen was the only one he could turn to.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:03 pm

InuMaki
Captain

11,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50

UnDeadReaper95
Vice Captain

Blessed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:02 pm
The minutes felt like forever. Demyx just wanted some kind of escape from this pain he was feeling. Every time he closed his eyes he could see all those bruises and claw marks that he left on Zexion's perfect skin. In a moment of weakness, he turned to the left over beer. There was only about a third of the 24 pack left, but it would work well enough. Of course, after getting good and buzzed again, all Demyx could think about was how close Zexion was with him before they passed out. They were so perfect in that moment. Demyx was holding Zexion like a real

In a moment of sheer drunkenness, Demyx picked up his phone again. He had already texted Axel his building and dorm number long before he started drinking. Now his mission was a little different, he was about to drunk call Zexion. He was a little sad when the slate haired male didn't pick up the phone, but Demyx was determined. "Heeeeeyyy, Zexii. I neeeeed you to know. LIKE KNOE, know, that I'mmm realli souwry abou last nighhht. annd I-.. I weeeell luved cuddtling with uuuu.. Cannn weii beee friwends agaaain? Iii miss u.. plewez comeee bac, I nneed to talk wich chuuu. I'lll dew anythinggg tew gettt uu backkk kayyy? luvv u, calll mee backk yahhh?"Demyx's drunk call turned into a drunk voicemail. He didn't know where Zexion was, but he really did hope that it reached him. Even drunk, he knew that he had to fix it with Zexion in person.

After drunk Demyx hung up the phone, he let his phone fall onto the floor. He was crying, but he didn't exactly know why. Zexion would come back. He had to. He lived there after all. Fumbling up to his feet, he stumbled over to the door, he made sure the door was unlock for Axel, before moving back to the couch. He felt like singing. He felt like singing and playing his pain away. He rolled off the couch and crawled across the floor to his guitar case. On his way there, he crawled by his phone and picked it up idly.

When he got to the case, he fumbled his way through the latches and pulled out his baby. "Therree, u r my prinnce." Demyx mumbled happily before he stood back up. He stumbled back to the couch and plopped down with his guitar in hand now. He was strumming soft notes on the strings. Playing his guitar was sobering him up a little. He pulled out his phone again. He called Zexion again, but let it ring on speaker as he started to play his guitar again.

"Guess it's true, I'm not good at a one-night stand
But I still need love 'cause I'm just a man
These nights never seem to go to plan
I don't want you to leave, will you hold my hand?

Oh, won't you stay with me?
'Cause you're all I need
This ain't love it's clear to see
But darling, stay with me

Why am I so emotional?
No it's not a good look, gain some self control
And deep down I know this never works
But you can lay with me so it doesn't hurt

Oh, won't you stay with me?
'Cause you're all I need
This ain't love it's clear to see
But darling, stay with me"

He was still singing drunk, but his words were more put together. He seemed to only be buzzed now. He had completely forgotten he redialed Zexion, by the time he got to the end of the song. "********, I'm pathetic." Demyx mumbled as he leaned up and picked up another beer. He chugged it. He leaned back against the couch again. He was crying again, and he wanted Axel to get there. But that was because he knew he couldn't get Zexion to come back.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:17 pm
Axel had to force himself not to speed all the way to the Twilight campus. Demyx needed him, and he couldn't stop worrying. He had a sickening feeling creeping up on him. Maybe he had over stressed himself? What with the marriage, or lack of one, and all this drama with Demyx, he may be wearing himself a little thin. But that didn't matter. Someone needed him, and he couldn't focus on himself right now. Plus, he needed to give Kairi some space before he tried to talk to her again. He had to think about exactly what he was going to say to her, because he knew they couldn't fix this now. He didn't want to. He couldn't be miserable for the rest of his life.

He double-checked the building and apartment number as he swung into the parking lot ten minutes earlier than he expected. Had he been speeding? He couldn't remember. Somewhere halfway through the trip, he stopped caring. Before he knew it, he was halfway up the staircase, taking them two at a time. Triple-checking his phone, he glanced at the number beside the door, took a deep breath, and knocked three times. Than he waited anxiously. He thought he could hear music on the other side of the door, but his heart and mind were racing too fast to be sure. He couldn't hear anything other than the beating of his heart and the thoughts dancing around his skull.

Zexion was long-gone in his world of pain and misery while he scrubbed at his skin until it was raw. He thought he could vaguely hear his phone ring at one point, but what was the point in answering? No one of importance was supposed to be calling him, and he was positive Demyx wouldn't be trying to talk to him after what had happened that morning. It was probably just one of his professors reminding him of a class cancellation or exam the next day. He couldn't bring himself to care. What mattered outside of this? Outside of getting exactly what he deserved from a man he hated with the core of his being. Vexen had never helped him. Vexen had broken him. He was fully aware of that. But now he didn't know how to fix himself. He knew he just had to stay broken, and there was no cure. But he could have this, this that he was convinced was what he needed to survive in a world he didn't deserve to live in.

Demyx had helped for a while. Though they hadn't communicated all that much, just being around that happy-go-lucky blond and listening to his guitar and voice through the walls and while the shower was running brought peace to him. He hadn't realized anyone in the world could be happy anymore. But then he met Demyx and it changed his outlook. He left Vexen.

But that which had the power to heal him had broken his heart once more. Demyx didn't understand his pain, his self-deprecation. Didn't understand that, yes, Demyx left marks and bruises, but at least Zexion was receiving them from someone he trusted. Someone he thought could help him through it. Someone he thought could help him love himself again. But the bond was gone, and it was Zexion's fault for expecting too much of him. He couldn't ask Demyx to understand him. He was too sad, too complicated, too unworthy of the golden-boy's touch. Instead, he'd deal with the cold of Vexen and be miserable for the rest of his days.

InuMaki
Captain

11,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
Law x Vexie's Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers