Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Intellectual Idiots Poll Guild
Official Guild Voice Recordings Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Firiona
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 1:37 pm
http://rapidshare.de/files/22048857/VR2.mp3.html

I rambled. xp

Art stuff mentioned.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 4:23 pm
Awesome, as always.

Rambling would definitely work. I should do that...except I have a tendency to keep rants short. I may be able to overextend myself in writing, but not in speech.

Man, you can draw. I wish I could do that.

There's a lot of research I have to do on Japanese culture. It's a pretty broad topic, so I'll probably skip the main section of the VR to do this.

Xumbra
Vice Captain

Firiona
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 9:29 pm
I sound so different when I listen to my own recording. It's just odd.

Short rants? I can rant for a long time if I wanted to. But I improvise in my recordings. You have things like... written down. Well, for the request bit anyway. I'm just making things up as I go along. I edit so many parts out that have silence, my stuttering, or me going "umm." I'm also trying to make it not involve my personal life too much.

I try. The art teachers that know me refuse to let me give up art. <<;
They made me put all three of those up. The photography teacher (I took photo first semester) is also the AP Art teacher. She saw my at the art festival and suggested I take some summer art courses too. That came after asking what art class I was planning on taking next year. xD

It is pretty broad. You could split it into sections. So you can have a series and not worry about getting more requests for the next while.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 9:34 pm
That is true, huh. I could split it up.

I always improvise. And then, you get to see me stutter. I have improvised on every voice recording I have made. Why, did it look like I wrote something down and read from it?

Xumbra
Vice Captain

Firiona
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 9:46 pm
I don't know. It sounds like you have a decent idea of what you're talking about.

And good luck on the SAT II. Get a good score, get into a good college and then get a good job that makes a lot of money! [/what my parents would say]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 9:51 pm
Or you can just fall asleep and snore and make your test invalid! O:

...good thing they don't do that, huh? Hehe.

Good luck! <3

oceanfinger717
Captain

oceanfinger717
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 9:53 pm
Oh yeah.

I swear I'm going to get a microphone this weekend. I kind of
want to make a voice recording now.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 9:56 pm
'Cause you want to be a cool kid and make a VR. You know you do. mad

Peer pressure is a bad thing. xP

Firiona
Crew

oceanfinger717
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 9:58 pm
Hey dood. It's 'cause they all sound so awesome. O:

Actually, I've been meaning to get a microphone for uh...*counts* somethin' like half a year anyway. XD

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 10:04 pm
xD

I got my microphone by having someone buy it for me. My parents would never let me get one since I would be talking to strangers on the Internet. Oh noes! So on this other site in a clan with some friends in California, I won a contest and instead of sending me an on-site donation item, he bought a microphone for my on Amazon and made the mailing address my house.

So it was about a year or so before I got mine. I love those guys. <3

Firiona
Crew

oceanfinger717
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 10:09 pm
My mom would be like, "Who the heck sent you that?" Add I'd have to explain. And then she would be mad, etc.

Anyway. That's the problem. I want to get a microphone, but uh, not sure what to say when I ask my mom to buy me one. Or maybe I can buy myself one...but then she would still need to take me to the store...at least it would be less obvious as to what I was doing by getting a real microphone rather than a desktop microphone.

Or something. I don't know what I'm saying...insert more rambles here.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 10:13 pm
I slowly eased my headset in. It's a headset. It is less suspicious than a random microphone. I was using another headset at the time and I slowly transitioned into this one. They probably noticed, but they didn't say anything about it. ^^;

He sent it last summer during the day when no one was home. So I received the package and... Yeah. I should take apart the box though. My mom might have seen that already. That would be bad. She goes in my room a lot and I just shoved it in my closet the day I got it.

Firiona
Crew

oceanfinger717
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 10:17 pm
Ah. I see. That's smart.

Oi. Parents, eh?

Ah well. I'll figure out something.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 10:21 pm
Just head out with some people one day and buy it. Then see if you can slowly sneak it into your daily computer life.

Or just say you need a new headset.

Firiona
Crew

Xumbra
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 11:53 am
Pay your friends to buy it for you, and then sneak it into the house.  
The Intellectual Idiots Poll Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff