Welcome to Gaia! ::

::+ ::The Legends of Zelda Guild::+ ::

Back to Guilds

For fan(atic)s of The Legend of Zelda series. 

Tags: Zelda, Nintendo, Fantasy, Role-play, Link 

Reply ::+ ::The Legends of Zelda Guild::+ ::
Help? (ask questions on the LoZ games, help others out) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

`Quetie
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 8:27 pm
Fiora Vixen
crazy blonde girl
Fiora Vixen
I read in some random guide (I sometimes read them for the kicks) that it is impossible to beat the rabbit guy...
It is eek Do you remember what it says?
No, it was my friend's... I was mainly readin' it for the kicks (the main author is hilarious) and he was practically cussin' out the rabbit guy for beatin' him... however, I was interested and checked it in the official guide thingamajig and I think I also saw there that you can't beat him... I'd have to look it up again and I forgot that friend's phone#...
oh damn, well no wonder all my attempts failed  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 2:46 pm
Zelda_Kitten
Fiora Vixen
crazy blonde girl
Fiora Vixen
I read in some random guide (I sometimes read them for the kicks) that it is impossible to beat the rabbit guy...
No, it was my friend's... I was mainly readin' it for the kicks (the main author is hilarious) and he was practically cussin' out the rabbit guy for beatin' him... however, I was interested and checked it in the official guide thingamajig and I think I also saw there that you can't beat him... I'd have to look it up again and I forgot that friend's phone#...

ditto Zelda_Kitten  

Naomi Soto

Dapper Hunter

1,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

`Quetie
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 2:46 am
Naomi Soto
Zelda_Kitten
Fiora Vixen
crazy blonde girl
Fiora Vixen

ditto Zelda_Kitten
lol wink hey whats the point of adding an impossible feat into a game? to frustrate the users? lol stressed  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 9:06 am
Zelda_Kitten
Naomi Soto
Zelda_Kitten
Fiora Vixen
crazy blonde girl
Fiora Vixen

ditto Zelda_Kitten
lol wink hey whats the point of adding an impossible feat into a game? to frustrate the users? lol stressed
Yes, and to keep them playing ^^ mrgreen ^^  

Tesla Charlatan

He from the Abyss Lenwe

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 10:40 am
Is there any cheat on the minish cap to get lots of mysterious shells or to complete the figurine quest. stressed  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 10:43 am
Not that I know of...  

Tesla Charlatan

crazy blonde girl
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 11:54 am
He from the Abyss Lenwe
Is there any cheat on the minish cap to get lots of mysterious shells or to complete the figurine quest. stressed

I wish crying
I have a question about windwaker. I've beaten the game and I decided to get all the extra items I missed. I got the cape and the mask. But when I go and equip the mask It isnt in my inventory. Does anybody know whats wrong? sad  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 12:57 am
He from the Abyss Lenwe
sorry to say, but there is no cheat. You'll just have to keep defeating enimies and hoping for one. i will tell you, it may take a while to get the whole collection, there are 136 different figurines.

crazy blonde girl
I wish crying I have a question about windwaker. I've beaten the game and I decided to get all the extra items I missed. I got the cape and the mask. But when I go and equip the mask It isnt in my inventory. Does anybody know whats wrong? sad
it sounds like a glitch, or some kind of mistake, sorry cant help ya sad  

`Quetie
Crew

crazy blonde girl
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 5:57 pm
Zelda_Kitten
He from the Abyss Lenwe
sorry to say, but there is no cheat. You'll just have to keep defeating enimies and hoping for one. i will tell you, it may take a while to get the whole collection, there are 136 different figurines.

crazy blonde girl
I wish crying I have a question about windwaker. I've beaten the game and I decided to get all the extra items I missed. I got the cape and the mask. But when I go and equip the mask It isnt in my inventory. Does anybody know whats wrong? sad
it sounds like a glitch, or some kind of mistake, sorry cant help ya sad

ehhh oh well sad  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 5:41 am
can anyone help me with getting the rest of the fusions from minish cap. i am missing like ten and i need the goron ones mostly so can anyone help.  

Kingdom_Hearts_Fanatic
Crew

Tesla Charlatan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 9:24 am
Alright, the goron fusions are located in the mysterious walls in the various mole holes in the game...

Here's the url to a site that lists all the fusions...

http://www.zeldauniverse.net/content/view/430/186/  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 3:12 am
thanks a lot that really helped!!! biggrin biggrin biggrin  

Kingdom_Hearts_Fanatic
Crew

Tesla Charlatan

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 11:24 pm
YOu're welcome; I had the same problem as well...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 5:50 am
crazy blonde girl
He from the Abyss Lenwe

I wish crying
I have a question about windwaker. I've beaten the game and I decided to get all the extra items I missed. I got the cape and the mask. But when I go and equip the mask It isnt in my inventory. Does anybody know whats wrong? sad

The mask isn't actually an item as such, so it's not in the item screen. Check the other start screens and you should see it on the bottom-right of one of them. Simply select it, equip, and hey presto, you can see the enemy's health. biggrin Oh, and what on Earth is that cape you mentioned? confused You don't mean the magic armour do you? Because there isn't any cape in the game that I'm aware of (and I'm aware of everything. I must be the only person in the world who actually bothered to get the Link and Red-Lion figurine (very time consuming)) mrgreen  

Akito the Dark Prince

crazy blonde girl
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 5:32 pm
Akito the Dark Prince
crazy blonde girl
He from the Abyss Lenwe

I wish crying

The mask isn't actually an item as such, so it's not in the item screen. Check the other start screens and you should see it on the bottom-right of one of them. Simply select it, equip, and hey presto, you can see the enemy's health. biggrin Oh, and what on Earth is that cape you mentioned? confused You don't mean the magic armour do you? Because there isn't any cape in the game that I'm aware of (and I'm aware of everything. I must be the only person in the world who actually bothered to get the Link and Red-Lion figurine (very time consuming)) mrgreen

Okay thanks I'll try that. Oh and It's the magic armour eek I thought it was a cape or something. Oh well. How did you get the Red-Lion figurine neutral I've been trying to get him.  
::+ ::The Legends of Zelda Guild::+ ::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff