Submit

char or miliardo
  char
  miliardo
  it would be a draw because they are both equal in skill
View Results

ed_mass79

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 11:21 am
Sazabi would pwn the Tallgeese III, or any other mobile suit from AC quite simply because it has Newtype-use weapons (i.e. funnels). Even Wing Zero wouldn't be able to fight back in time if Char just sent out a couple funnels and sliced it to bits.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 7:47 pm
wow you are stupid if you think funnels are that good. yes they are good but: 1. it would not do that much to the gundanium alloy since it is natrally beam resistent and after it is refined it is even more so. 2. char is a good pilot and it a newtype but don't think herro would lose that easily. 3. it took a freaken beam cannon to damage wing gundam's leg. have you compared the power difference of a funnel and a beam cannon firing? look into things before making a stupid post like this  

Gelenor the Blood Knight

Vivio1412

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 11:13 am
gundam fan zero
wow you are stupid if you think funnels are that good. yes they are good but: 1. it would not do that much to the gundanium alloy since it is natrally beam resistent and after it is refined it is even more so. 2. char is a good pilot and it a newtype but don't think herro would lose that easily. 3. it took a freaken beam cannon to damage wing gundam's leg. have you compared the power difference of a funnel and a beam cannon firing? look into things before making a stupid post like this

do you know that
a.) Gundarium armor in UC is not beam resistance
b.) Funnels do not shoot beams, it's light-wave particles (or something like that)

Therefore, think about it, a remote, MOVING, firing mechanism. And the moving is not like regular movement, it's ******** instantaneous. With guns such as the Dober Cannon, or a Mega Beam Particle Cannon, is a WASTE. Even going close range is not smart idea, b/c you be facing not just one, but maybe two or three.

Please, LEARN GUNDAM MECHANISM.
Do not just spew out jibberish  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 6:07 pm
Barsona
b.) Funnels do not shoot beams, it's light-wave particles (or something like that)

Uh, actually they do contain Mega Particle Cannons, and don't fire "light-wave particles"--which, generally, are called photons. So, in short, they're not lasers. wink  

NowhereManXP

Gelenor the Blood Knight

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 2:28 pm
i wasn't talking about uc gundanium, i was talking about gw gundanium  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 3:15 pm
gundam fan zero
i wasn't talking about uc gundanium, i was talking about gw gundanium
I'd just like to counterpost that the Sazabi, being such a hi-tech suit, it's main gun is as strong in output AS a beam cannon. Therefore, your own comment saying that wing COULD be hurt by a beam cannon means that the Sazabi is more than capable of taking down an AC Gundam.  

Ophiuchus
Captain

sybilus

300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 1:02 pm
personally don't think that a lot of people can beat char, since he and amuro are the first, as well as the best pilots in the whole gundam series. It is undoubtable that Amuro is really strong, and if Char can fight on an equal ground with Amuro, that proves that Char is also something. However, when you look at the Wing series, it is questionable how strong can the characters be. In my opinion, Char is definitely better than Zech in piloting. Also, their gundam makes a difference. Char's gundam is much more powerful as far as agility and attack range. Yes, Zech's gundam is as well strong, yet its movement is not fast enough in comparison to Char's. So I'd say Char is better.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 10:29 am
i don't want to be rude here but neither sazabi or tallgeese 3 are gundams they are ms.  

Gelenor the Blood Knight

Vivio1412

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 11:05 am
gundam fan zero
i don't want to be rude here but neither sazabi or tallgeese 3 are gundams they are ms.

In CE standards, in my point of view, the only CLEAR distinction that they are gundams are based on the OS they operate on

In AC, I thought that being called a gundam meant that you had Gundarium alloy (and I thought Tallgesse had that)

I really don't know about UC though... Honestly, there have been Mono-Eyed Gundams. And Blue Destiny 1 sported a GM head...  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 1:49 pm
gundam fan zero

I'm sorry. something that I really have problem with is to classify the different types of machines..... MS, Gundam, MA they all look kinda the same to me mrgreen can anyone explain that?  

sybilus

300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

NowhereManXP

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 8:58 pm
gundam fan zero

A Gundam is a Mobile Suit, but a Mobile Suit need not be a Gundam.

Quote:
In CE standards, in my point of view, the only CLEAR distinction that they are gundams are based on the OS they operate on

As good a rule-of-thumb as any when it comes to CE Gundam--though what it says on the model kit boxes is usually the final say as to whether it's a "Gundam" or not.

Quote:
In AC, I thought that being called a gundam meant that you had Gundarium alloy (and I thought Tallgesse had that)

Gundanium Alloy. A Mobile Suit can utilize Gundanium Alloy without being a Gundam. Look at Mercurius and Vayeate.

Quote:
I really don't know about UC though... Honestly, there have been Mono-Eyed Gundams. And Blue Destiny 1 sported a GM head...

Rule of thumb in UC Gundam: it's a Gundam when it's called a Gundam (though the MSN-00100 Hyaku Shiki is doctored in).  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 3:21 pm
i know that there have been mono eyed gundams. they on on the gundam class of power but do not have gundam in thier names and can not be classified as gundams. many people use gundam as a synonym for ms. i have heard some peolpe who were not very educated in gundam. they see a gm and go " what gundam is that?"  

Gelenor the Blood Knight

Ophiuchus
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:03 pm
Whatever classes a unit as a Gundam is not the discussion here. Get back on topic.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 9:12 pm
ok sorry it just really bugs me when someone refers to all ms as gundams when they really arent  

Gelenor the Blood Knight

Ophiuchus
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 2:03 am
It's a Gundam if it is referred to as such, and it's that simple. For example, Strike Rouge, would technically just be a mobile suit - It was not part of a Gundam project, and is not called a Gundam. Now, back on topic.  
Gundam

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff