~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Home Sweet Home ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back to Guilds

Reply Home Sweet Home: Main
Childhood Fears Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What was your most remembered childhood fear?
Spiders
5%
 5%  [ 2 ]
Snakes
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Horror Movie Villians (Chucky, Jason, Freddy Krueger, etc.)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Halloween Villians (zombies, witches, vampires, etc.)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Getting shots
14%
 14%  [ 5 ]
Bugs
8%
 8%  [ 3 ]
Dogs
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
The &quot;monster under the bed/in the closet&quot;
11%
 11%  [ 4 ]
The dark
11%
 11%  [ 4 ]
Other
47%
 47%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 34

JadeK

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 11:59 am
* eek at pic* EEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! *hides behind the nearest person* ><;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 12:00 pm
Can we all stop looking at the creepy pic please?  

Konai_Neto

Lord_M

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 12:00 pm
Not until somebody takes it down... it's kinda hard to miss. xp  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 12:14 pm
*Refering to the centipede pic* I don't think it was that big. eek

I just spent 20 minutes struggling to get a baby one back outside. Talk about deja vu.

Conte Cruella

Konai_Neto

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 12:26 pm
Actually so long as we don't go back a page we are fine.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 5:20 pm
My worst childhood fear was my father O.O...  

Gestapo de Capo

Conte Cruella

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 5:36 pm
Seleana

O.o That doesn't sound good at all.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 5:40 pm
To tell the truth, I turned into a scaredy-cat as I got older. Scary movies never bugged me, I wasn't phased by the dark, I never believed in the boogy-man or anything dragging me under the bed.

There were 2 things though: Bugs and thunder. Bugs plain creep me out, and I can't sleep during a thunderstorm (both are still true)

Seriously, at night during a thunderstorm, I'd sleep with one ear against my pillow and my hand covering the other so I wouldn't hear it. It scared me because well when you're trying to sleep, you don't see the lightning, so you don't know when the thunder's gonna come and how loud it's gonna be, and I freaked whenever a big crack of thunder hit when I wasn't expecting it.

Bugs...well, I've had some pretty bad experiences. I mean, when you wake up and find a big June bug sitting next to you 2 inches away from your nose...you do tend to freak out...and of course there was the bug that kept landing on me and managed to kick me out of my room...yeah, I hate bugs.

Nowadays my fears are: Bugs, thunder, and heights. I'm surprised I'm not sitting in a feedle position in the corner...  

Suicidal Duck

Konai_Neto

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 6:07 pm
Oh, I'm sorry. It should get better, and at least you aren't as big a coward as I am. I once heard the story of bloody mary two and couldn't look in mirrors for a year! I litteraly had to crawl in and out of the bathroom. Irrationel fears, aren't the just woonderful?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 8:06 pm
Seleana

My Father is one of my fears too! sweatdrop  

Lord_M

sweetnessfairy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 8:46 pm
When I was little, I had this reaccuring dream of me being chased though a labrinth(awful spelling) by Dracula, and I did even know what vampires were,...or labrinthes now that I think of it.... sweatdrop

I also have this on/off fear of heights. On/Off, you may ask??? I freaked out on the second floor in the MOST, but I'm fine on the third floor of my school. I was perfectly fine on the ski lift, but freak out going down escalators, but I love going up them. Odd? Yes, but thats just me.

I fear bugs, shots, and too much gore.

Also when I was younger, if I looked at the shadows in my room at night, even breifly, a few mins later I would be fully conviced something would jump out of the shadows and kill me. I would pull the covers over my head and lie still and try to go to sleep. And I would start freaking out because I was covinced they were standing above me waiting to strike.(Although maybe this was all over-active imagination....)

eek ...posting this before bed....not the smartest thing I've ever done....(in my opinion I still have over-active imagination) whee  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 9:04 pm
Konai_Neto
Oh, I'm sorry. It should get better, and at least you aren't as big a coward as I am. I once heard the story of bloody mary two and couldn't look in mirrors for a year! I litteraly had to crawl in and out of the bathroom. Irrationel fears, aren't the just woonderful?
*shudders* Bloody Mary....I heard of that. And I heard about the horror movie: Candy Man and the myth that if you say his name 3 times while looking in the mirror, he would kill you in your sleep.....*notices it's almost midnight now* eek .......*cuddles teddy bear*  

JadeK

Layra-chan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 11:49 pm
Spiritual WD40

eek

*Shudder*

Bluahagahaga... Eww....

Hmph. I think it's cute.

When I was young, I used to stay up "late" at night watching TV with my brother. He kept telling me that when you turned the TV off at night, you had to run upstairs because the TV turning off summoned aliens to your door to abduct you. My brother is cruel like that.
So now, whenever I watch TV at night, when I turn it off, I get really, really jumpy and always have to look out the windows to assure myself that nothing's there. And I run up the stairs, always, no matter how much I tell myself that my brother was just messing with my head.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 7:00 am
I think I had three big childhood fears:
Spiders
Thunderstorms
and Dying.  

AirPirateShima

TaijimaNarumi

Generous Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 4:52 pm
My all time phobia is being under water. I have mild fear of birds and heights.
It's not a fear but I still feel scared at wakes and funerals. Open casks make me shiver.
I used to be afraid of mirrors when I was thirteen. (Why I don't know but the bathroom one scared me the most.) eek  
Home Sweet Home: Main

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff