~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Home Sweet Home ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back to Guilds

Reply Home Sweet Home: Main
Childhood Fears Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What was your most remembered childhood fear?
Spiders
5%
 5%  [ 2 ]
Snakes
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Horror Movie Villians (Chucky, Jason, Freddy Krueger, etc.)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Halloween Villians (zombies, witches, vampires, etc.)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Getting shots
14%
 14%  [ 5 ]
Bugs
8%
 8%  [ 3 ]
Dogs
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
The "monster under the bed/in the closet"
11%
 11%  [ 4 ]
The dark
11%
 11%  [ 4 ]
Other
47%
 47%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 34

JadeK

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 11:19 am
biggrin Just asking out of curiousity (plus I feel bad since I put up only one post x.x) When I was little I was scared of Freddy and Jason and....windshield wipers( stare Don't ask...) Today, I hate shots and spider (and still do) cry  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 11:37 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Lord_M

Nytyngayl

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 11:58 am
Umm..... I used to be scared of the dark- more like the monsters that I KNEW were hiding in it after I had scary stories read to me in second grade for Halloween. Now, though, it's heights and spiders.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 12:41 pm
um, my big was spiders, snakes, and getting shots. Still don't like shots, I can handle snakes, but I am still deathly afraid of spiders. Here's how bad. In bio, we had an arthropod lab. okay, examine CLOSELY a dead crayfish and spider. I freaked and wouldn't come within 3 feet of the table. Then, to make matters worse, my lab mate picked it up and shoved the 2 inch spider in my face. I, of course screamed. God, was I embarrassed. redface blaugh Htaed her ever since. evil cool  

Mysade

Soppon

Hilarious Flatterer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 12:49 pm
When I was little I couldn't sleep with closet doors open. In my old room I feared the Boogy Man would get me and in this room it was Dracula. I would stare at the open doors all night if I didn't get up and close them. ^^V

Always had a fear of heights. I'm ok if I'm far enough away from the window/railing but if I'm standing right by it my knees knock together and I hyperventilate. ^^V Hate elevators too. especially glass ones.

And now my worst fear is of chunks of fruit in yogurt. Sure it's just chunks of fruit but they creep me out to no end. I have to pick them out. And if I eat them I get nauseous. Just thinking about them makes me uneasy...

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 1:05 pm
When I was a child, I was terrified of the dark, as well as scary movies.

I still can't watch scary movies, but I grew out of my fear of the dark. I'm not too fond of being stuck in enclosed places. I tend to panic if I'm stuck too long, and I am afraid of bugs...all kinds, but ESPECIALLY cockroaches. They are truly disgusting.

Supremia

Racer Sex

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 1:38 pm
I was terrified of needles and going to the doctor's office in general. Doctor tried to give me a shot once, and I ran out of the room, into the waiting room and hid under all the chairs...it took them a long time to get me out of there. Lol.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 1:40 pm
Monsters under the bed/ in the toilet.

Late at night in the dark, I'm still kind of afraid, can't say why... Yet, I feel safe in my bed with the covers on!  

Skytile
Captain

Daimao

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 3:27 pm
Fear of the dark, fear of the daaaark, I have the phobia that someones always there, fear of the dark, feaaar of the daaaark, I have the constant fear that somethings always near *sings*

Probably the dark...cus its all dark...
Cant see nuttin so how can I be sure there aint any killer clowns there?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 3:55 pm
Prixy
When I was little I couldn't sleep with closet doors open. In my old room I feared the Boogy Man would get me and in this room it was Dracula. I would stare at the open doors all night if I didn't get up and close them. ^^V

Always had a fear of heights. I'm ok if I'm far enough away from the window/railing but if I'm standing right by it my knees knock together and I hyperventilate. ^^V Hate elevators too. especially glass ones.

And now my worst fear is of chunks of fruit in yogurt. Sure it's just chunks of fruit but they creep me out to no end. I have to pick them out. And if I eat them I get nauseous. Just thinking about them makes me uneasy...
I used to be afraid to sleep when my closet door was open too and I had to have my parents look under my bed before they left the room. XD Now I'm afraid of Centipedes.  

xCrimsonButterfliesX

JadeK

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 4:21 pm
Skytile
Monsters under the bed/ in the toilet.

Late at night in the dark, I'm still kind of afraid, can't say why... Yet, I feel safe in my bed with the covers on!
Monsters in the toilet? X3 That's almost as weird as my fear of windshield wipers......well, almost sweatdrop Another weird thing I was scared of: Pee-Wee Herman  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 4:24 pm
I have a friend who's scared of butterflies!

Yeah, somebody told me a scary story in like... 4th grade, and it had to do with a toilet...  

Skytile
Captain

JadeK

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 4:33 pm
Skytile
I have a friend who's scared of butterflies!

Awww, but butterflies are pretty 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 4:38 pm
She had a dream about them attacking her, and now she's scared to death of them!  

Skytile
Captain

JadeK

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 4:41 pm
Is she on Gaia? She must be scared of you *points at your avi* (J/K blaugh )  
Home Sweet Home: Main

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff