Welcome to Gaia! ::

Down the Rabbithole and into a New Wonderland

Back to Guilds

Reply Down the Rabbithole and into a New Wonderland
Restart of New Wonderland (Check characer list for changes) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Martyr

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:37 pm
Kaorii nodded a bit before taking a sip of tea, grabbing a quill pen, an ink well and a black bound book from a bag she carried. She opened the ink well and dipped the pen before writing in the book, humming softly to herself. Though, her writing seemed only scribbles...Literally, scribbles.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:39 pm
Kyo laughs a little as kari comes in. "of course not come in and join the party." He pours her a cup of tea and passes it to her.  

Hacked 003

kyo_the_dogdemon

Sparkly Lunatic

19,725 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:39 pm
The_Martyr
Kaorii nodded a bit before taking a sip of tea, grabbing a quill pen, an ink well and a black bound book from a bag she carried. She opened the ink well and dipped the pen before writing in the book, humming softly to herself. Though, her writing seemed only scribbles...Literally, scribbles.

Haelie scooted closer to the table. She was getting used to the people there and was curious as to what Kaorii was up to.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:40 pm
Yuki pouts. He wishes he was anywhere, but here. He doesn't complain because he learned the hard way when saying that Tea Parties are for girls. He ended up plastered to a tree with cup cakes, since Kyo threw them at him.  

Skull_Owl

Captain

Dapper Smoker

14,525 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Demonic Associate 100

MeiyoYamagami

2,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:41 pm
"good then i can you all to myself." he says pulling onto his lap.

"aww how cute so you two are finally together?" the queen asks smiling at them.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:41 pm
Kari smiled and sat down, taking the cup. "Thanks," she said. She looked over to Haelie. "I see we have some new people," she said. "My name is Kari, and who might you be?"  

Anonymously-Insane

The_Martyr

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:43 pm
Kaorii looked to the girl and her brow arched slowly, watching her watch her "writing". "...May I help you?" Kaorii asked, suddenly slamming the book shut. The front of it had in silver script letters, "JOURNAL".

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:43 pm
Anonymously-Insane
Kari smiled and sat down, taking the cup. "Thanks," she said. She looked over to Haelie. "I see we have some new people," she said. "My name is Kari, and who might you be?"

Oh umm... My name is Haelie I arrived here quite a bit ago.  

kyo_the_dogdemon

Sparkly Lunatic

19,725 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

Skull_Owl

Captain

Dapper Smoker

14,525 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:45 pm
He jumps down. "Alice, can you play with me?" He looks up to her with big puppy dog eyes.

"How can I resist such a face?" She beams down at him. "What do you want to play?"

"You always do." She gives him a sly smirk. She places her head on his shoulder. "Thank you, your highness."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:45 pm
"I see... nice to meet you Haelie." Kari said, taking a quick sip of the tea.  

Anonymously-Insane

kyo_the_dogdemon

Sparkly Lunatic

19,725 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:47 pm
Anonymously-Insane
"I see... nice to meet you Haelie." Kari said, taking a quick sip of the tea.

May I ask what everyone is doing here besides th obvious tea party?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:50 pm
"My pleasure, oh my look at the time i should be heading back before my so called husband sends all of his men to find me." she says getting up. "Thank you for the tea kyo." she says leaving.

"And i always will." he says kissing her again. "be safe Dear Queen."  

MeiyoYamagami

2,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Xx MaD HaTtEr xX

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:50 pm
(( the hare is Bi not queer XD))
Slowly he removed his white glooves and placed them above the table. He enjoyed being with the others.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:54 pm
Kaorii slowly put the items away and picked up her instrument. She slowly ran the bow across the strings of the large guitar-shaped violin. The sound of a full orchestra sprang from it. She was tuning the strange instrument, one eye shut while she listened carefully.

The_Martyr

Skull_Owl

Captain

Dapper Smoker

14,525 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:54 pm
"Take care, your magisty." She beams. "Hideki, at least you stopped watching Duchess and Izumi." Closes her eyes.

"I don't know..." He thinks hard.  
Down the Rabbithole and into a New Wonderland

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces