Welcome to Gaia! ::

Down the Rabbithole and into a New Wonderland

Back to Guilds

Reply Down the Rabbithole and into a New Wonderland
Restart of New Wonderland (Check characer list for changes) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skull_Owl

Captain

Dapper Smoker

14,525 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 4:44 pm
Cherry, holding Yuki's hand, walksthrough the gate of the home of the Mad Hatter. "I guess we're early...." She looks around. She looks down at the child. "Come on Yuki, let's go."

"But, big sister. I don't want to go back." Yuki looks up to her with his huge eyes.

"Don't worry. I'll make sure you don't get hurt." She places a hand on the child's head.

Alice dusts herself off. This was the second time falling down the rabbit hole, yet her third time in Wonderland. She looks around at the dark landscape. She smiles to herself. "Hasn't changed much, has it?" She heads down the path to Kyo, the official Mad Hatter of Wonderland.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 4:55 pm
Kyo opens the his door and smiles at his guests. "Well welcome. Your right on time for a change." He says with a laugh as he straightens his hat and motions for them to come inside.  

Hacked 003

MeiyoYamagami

2,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 4:58 pm
Hideki walked to the mad hatter's house. "hm i wonder what everone else is doing." he says almost reaching Kyo's house.

The Queen was walking through the fields trying to enjoy the scenry but being to bored to sit still.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:13 pm
((Im sooo glad I didnt use my usuall rp name there would be two kyos ahh!))  

kyo_the_dogdemon

Sparkly Lunatic

19,725 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

kyo_the_dogdemon

Sparkly Lunatic

19,725 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:15 pm
Haelie ran into the woods as fast as she could. She was upset so didnt pay much attention to where she was going finnally she sat down and cried. When she looked up she realized she didnt know where she was or even how long she had been there. She then heard a noise, looking over she saw a small hole in a tree curious to see what it was she went closer. She bent down to see what was inside nudging closer. As she got closer the ground gave way and she began to fall.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:17 pm
Hideki arrived at the Hatter's house. "afternoon everyone."

"God this is boring. i know! i'll go visit the hatter and every the must be having a tea party about now." she says getting up and running to kyo's house.  

MeiyoYamagami

2,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

kyo_the_dogdemon

Sparkly Lunatic

19,725 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:22 pm
kyo_the_dogdemon
Haelie ran into the woods as fast as she could. She was upset so didnt pay much attention to where she was going finnally she sat down and cried. When she looked up she realized she didnt know where she was or even how long she had been there. She then heard a noise, looking over she saw a small hole in a tree curious to see what it was she went closer. She bent down to see what was inside nudging closer. As she got closer the ground gave way and she began to fall.

Haelie sat up her head hurt she must have been knocked unconsious by her fall.She managed to get up she seemed mostly unharmed. She looked around,Was she still in the woods?Where was she? She began down a small path. It began to get lighter twards its end. She then saw a house.She crept twords it.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:39 pm
"Evening hideki." He says with a wave as he smiles at him and pours a cup of tea for him. "Here you go." He says passing it to him.  

Hacked 003

MeiyoYamagami

2,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:42 pm
"Thank you Kyo." he says taking a seat and drinking his tea."

"hello." the queen says when she reaches kyo's house.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:43 pm
kyo_the_dogdemon
kyo_the_dogdemon

Haelie sat up her head hurt she must have been knocked unconsious by her fall.She managed to get up she seemed mostly unharmed. She looked around,Was she still in the woods?Where was she? She began down a small path. It began to get lighter towards its end. She then saw a house.She crept towards it.

Haelie gets closer to the house.She then peers over the fence and to her surprise notices the people there are having a tea party.  

kyo_the_dogdemon

Sparkly Lunatic

19,725 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

Hacked 003

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:45 pm
"Your welcome and welcome." He says pouring another cup for the queen. "Here you go." He says passing it down to her.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:47 pm
((ok im officially tired of rping with myself))  

kyo_the_dogdemon

Sparkly Lunatic

19,725 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

MeiyoYamagami

2,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:47 pm
"ah thank you Kyo." she says also taking a seat and drinking the tea. "my my this is wonderful i haven't had your tea in forever."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:48 pm
"Ah, how dull..." Kari mumbled to herself, fidgeting with a tall blade of grass. "Nothing exploding... its quite quiet, actually." she frowned. "Thats not good. I wonder where everyone is, anyway..." she sighed, and let the plant fall to the ground.  

Anonymously-Insane

kyo_the_dogdemon

Sparkly Lunatic

19,725 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:50 pm
Haelie kept watching them then suddenly lost her grip and fell into the fence swinging it open.  
Down the Rabbithole and into a New Wonderland

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff