Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Gundam
UC Gundam discussion/trivia stuffs (NO WING) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best UC series/OVA? (No movies)
Mobile Suit Gundam
17%
 17%  [ 5 ]
08th MS Team
17%
 17%  [ 5 ]
0080: War in the Pocket
25%
 25%  [ 7 ]
0083: Stardust Memory
14%
 14%  [ 4 ]
Zeta
21%
 21%  [ 6 ]
Double Zeta
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Victory
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 28

Stray Bullet Shani

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 2:44 pm
ChibiDuo
NonExistentOne
Goddamn...They should just hire Hatoki fulltime already...Sunrise bitches...

Or Mika Akitaka.. he did some kickass work on ZZ, not to mention Nadesico.

Er, if he's the one who designed the ZZ, I'd sooner bitchslap him than hire him....  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 3:46 pm
Shani wants griphephtan
ChibiDuo
NonExistentOne
Goddamn...They should just hire Hatoki fulltime already...Sunrise bitches...

Or Mika Akitaka.. he did some kickass work on ZZ, not to mention Nadesico.

Er, if he's the one who designed the ZZ, I'd sooner bitchslap him than hire him....

I don't know about the ZZ, but I do know he designed such axis MS as the Geymark.  

ChibiDuo

Stray Bullet Shani

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 4:30 pm
ChibiDuo
I don't know about the ZZ, but I do know he designed such axis MS as the Geymark.

Geymark is pretty nice....
Well, even if he designed the ZZ, it's not like he's the one who made it magically invincible....  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 1:23 pm
*Re-watches 0083 on the DVDs he got at Otakon.* cool  

Stray Bullet Shani

Stray Bullet Shani

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 2:30 pm
AEUG is a bunch of bastards, I cannot believe they would fire on Axis itself with a weapon of that power. They beat the corrupt Titans, then become corrupt themselves, wtf? Is it me, or is there a pattern here? Zeons become corrupt, Feddies beat them. Feddies become corrupt and form Titans, AEUG beats them. Now AEUG becomes corrupt, WTF?! scream

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 6:58 pm
Shani wants griphephtan
AEUG is a bunch of bastards, I cannot believe they would fire on Axis itself with a weapon of that power. They beat the corrupt Titans, then become corrupt themselves, wtf? Is it me, or is there a pattern here? Zeons become corrupt, Feddies beat them. Feddies become corrupt and form Titans, AEUG beats them. Now AEUG becomes corrupt, WTF?! scream

I blame everything, even the colony drop on Dublin, NRX-044 Asshimar, and the atrocity that is G-Saviour on that giga-asshat Won Lee. I couldn't get enough of Judau kicking his a** xd

PS: Thanks for the spoiler warning, Shani. I really appreciate it biggrin  

ChibiDuo

ChibiDuo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 7:29 pm
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 9:16 pm
Shani wants griphephtan

Well, that's war for ya. It's hard to have a faction that isn't corrupted. Tomino has always emphasized that each side's got its share of good and bad people.

Char350

Stray Bullet Shani

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 8:22 am
Char350
Well, that's war for ya. It's hard to have a faction that isn't corrupted. Tomino has always emphasized that each side's got its share of good and bad people.

Well, I just think it may be too much a coincidence, with the former good guys always becoming corrupt. Then, in the end, the feddies turn into a joke. In Victory, the feddies are so horribly pathetic, I loved it. :invisoXD

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 10:27 am
Shani wants griphephtan

That killed it right there for me too. I mean I had to stop fighting it right there and then and took a breather before exclaiming "WTF??"  

San Aion

Stray Bullet Shani

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 5:25 am
San Aion
That killed it right there for me too. I mean I had to stop fighting it right there and then and took a breather before exclaiming "WTF??"

Seriously, it's insane that they would attack the homeland of Neo Zeon, that's like a freaking colony drop.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 10:38 am
Shani wants griphephtan
San Aion

Seriously, it's insane that they would attack the homeland of Neo Zeon, that's like a freaking colony drop.

Never thought I'd see Bright stoop to that....

ChibiDuo

Stray Bullet Shani

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 12:08 pm
ChibiDuo
Never thought I'd see Bright stoop to that....

I know what you mean, he's supposed to be one of the freaking good guys. scream

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 7:21 pm
I think it is kinda funny how in Zeta everyone gets beat up or punched.
like how wong Lee beats up kamelle to the point he gets knocked out. OR how kamille punches Char and knockes him backward twice. Whats up with that? It's almost like Char let himself be punched.

hi_nu_gundam8135

Starcloud

5,150 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 12:36 am
Zeta's awesome. The Gelgoog gets plenty of awesome screen time for an old suit! blaugh  
Gundam

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff