0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Victory
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 28

Stray Bullet Shani

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 4:20 pm
This is simply a continuation of my UC thread found in TV Anime.
Shani wants griphephtan
Xeon Sempai
User Image

I'd think that would make a better pwned picceh....
OH!
Here's a question, for anybody but Xeon, what was going on in that picceh and who did it?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 7:10 pm
you might want to edit that there first post. A glitch means I can't edit that first post for some reason... 3nodding  

Ophiuchus
Captain

NonExistentOne

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 7:52 pm
So we are ditching the TVA one to its doom, right?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 7:54 pm
Ophiuchus
you might want to edit that there first post. A glitch means I can't edit that first post for some reason... 3nodding

Neither can I. surprised
Rakusu: Not sure about leaving it completely, there are still some people that said they didn't want to join....  

Stray Bullet Shani

Ophiuchus
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 7:55 pm
NonExistentOne
So we are ditching the TVA one to its doom, right?
yep. We can manage all our threads without gaia staff. We are the staff here.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 9:53 pm
Well now, since this is a continuation of the trivia forum, I shall repost my obscene question.

I've got one hell of a trivia question for you: What is Roux Rouka (or Lu Luka)'s bra size?

note: I don't even know. if you can find the answer to this, you are indeed an otaku (probably not the good kind).  

ChibiDuo

Stray Bullet Shani

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 2:50 am
ChibiDuo
Well now, since this is a continuation of the trivia forum, I shall repost my obscene question.

I've got one hell of a trivia question for you: What is Roux Rouka (or Lu Luka)'s bra size?

note: I don't even know. if you can find the answer to this, you are indeed an otaku (probably not the good kind).

I believe I'd stated in the topic several times:
You must make a question you know the answer to, after answering a trivia question. It's only fair. neutral  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 5:17 am
Seems the little turd I was debating with has decided to report me for "Flamming", and also because I responded to his post....quite pathetic if you ask me.
Anyways, if anything serious does happen, remember me as I was....better than that Yzak-loving asstard. xd  

Stray Bullet Shani

Ophiuchus
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 5:33 am
think I stated the worst eventuality. Which is that topic being locked. But you have to ask yourself, a topic with the title of "Gundum Seed"... is it so bad it be closed in the first place?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 6:03 am
Ophiuchus
think I stated the worst eventuality. Which is that topic being locked. But you have to ask yourself, a topic with the title of "Gundum Seed"... is it so bad it be closed in the first place?

I'll be glad when it's finally locked, then that turd can't say "let's debate through pm" then post in the thread.... stare  

Stray Bullet Shani

ChibiDuo

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 7:00 am
Shani wants griphephtan

I believe I'd stated in the topic several times:
You must make a question you know the answer to, after answering a trivia question. It's only fair. neutral

Bah, but those kind of questions get old after a while. We need something provacative every so often scream  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 7:17 am
ChibiDuo

26C...
*Four thumbs down...  

NonExistentOne

Ophiuchus
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 7:24 am
The unanswerable question.
How on EARTH did the ZAKU find its way into cosmic era?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 7:30 am
Ophiuchus
The unanswerable question.
How on EARTH did the ZAKU find its way into cosmic era?

Magic and/or cook'n the books? I blame that crazy old man Okawara gonk Ok now for a REAL trivia question (likely an easy one):

Who put the infamous Zaku head on 'Zeta Zaku.' xd  

ChibiDuo

Darksortie

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 11:11 am
How about "What was the alternate ending for MSG that never was?"

Or is that too hard of a trivia question?  
Gundam

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff