Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Survivalists ~A Zombie Horror RP~

Back to Guilds

The Zombie Apocalypse has happened... Are you a survivor? 

Tags: Zombie, Horror, Role-Play, Action, Undead 

Reply The Apocalypse
California Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

N for Notorious
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:20 am
Andre nodded at Shane's suggestion, "Yah, not doubt man thats a good idea, once I've dealt with Rambo, I'll try and find you guys." Andre slung his crowbar over his belt and reloaded his two glocks, putting one in a leg holster. Andre ran upstairs and leapt onto the next adjacent building, then climbed down the side of the building. Andre shot a few infected out of his way then ran to the chain fence, he leapt into the air, catching onto it and climbing it. Andre vaulted over the top as he reached it and landed heavily on his feet. He ran towards the road, there were fresh tire tracks going back the way the guy with the RPG had come. Andre ran down the road in the direction the tracks went.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:41 am
."Nu uh Rayde,You take mark and nilla and beat it outta here.me and andre can get the lunatic." Shane said. Rayde nodded in agreement, it was the best plan they had. SHe rallied the others as Andre ran out of the building. "Alright we're going to head to the outskirts of town. I have my radio on me for whenever you guys kill that son-of-a-b***h, just give me a call and we'll let you know were to head to." she told Shane as he was getting ready for the fight. "Here take this it might come in handy." Rayde said as she handed him her MP5, its silencer and her backpack. "That bag has food, water, medical supplies and ammunition to last three days. Now get the hell out of here and don't worry about us." Rayde finished. SHe grabbed Shane by the arm and pulled him close, "Make sure you two come back safe," She added and gave him a kiss. She left him in shock and headed into another room to grab some last minute supplies. Rayde finished packing a new bag of supplies for herself and the others. "Nilla, Mark over here!" She shouted as she stood over the sewer entrance, looking at it carefully to determine the best descent. "Well, guess there's only one way to find out," Rayde said as she unholstered her glock and attached a flashlight. Rayde jumped into the sewer and immediately regretted the jump. SHe landed hard on a concrete pad about twenty feet down and rolled her ankle. "s**t, that hurt," She said as the other looked down at her. "Hey, I'm good just get down here, let's get moving before anything too crazy happens up there."  

Rayde Dannefor

Bound Undeath

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:58 am
"Wait!' Mark shouted a second to late as Rayde jumped down the hole. Setting down his pack mark pulled out a length of rope and tied it to a nearby plumbing pipe. With several sharp tugs Mark made sure the rope was going to hold and indicated it was fine. "You first Nilla I want to stay up here and make sure the rope doesn't begin to fray on the edge I'll be down shortly after.''  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:44 pm
((I dont feel like being part of this Forum)) Duplin stepped on a Trap and blew up. Mary got blown up too and died a couple seconds later.  

The Red Wolf Mercenary

Aged Prophet

N for Notorious
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:47 pm
RdPwrRngr
((I dont feel like being part of this Forum)) Duplin stepped on a Trap and blew up. Mary got blown up too and died a couple seconds later.

((why not?)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:30 pm
Oliver got to his shack.He know they knew where he was so he got out of his shack with his supplies.The shack though had a voice recorder of him saying stuff andwas rigged.But he didn't want to stay in the buildings near the shack so he walked care fully to a faraway building.In it were a few zombies but wern't had to delt with.Oliver then got in a third story and locked the doors and barricaded them.He then sat with a beer."This is funner then the time Arthur tried to hunt me down," he thought  

Pinoy_Operation

Jordon352

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:48 pm
Shane blushed slightly pulling rayde deeper into the kiss."I love you."He said softening for a moment.he handed her his M-16."Put her to good use."With that shane reloaded the MP5 attaching the silencer.After he had done that he put on the backpack and jogged into the woods.He was walking quietly.stalking through the woods like he used to do when he hunted deer.he was practically invisible to anybody outside.he stalked along the roadside coming across a shack with a tape recorder.He sat in silence as he heard the machine skip and repeat a sentance.he shook his head and scanned the buildings inhaling.he sat down in the woods preparing for his next encounter.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:48 pm
Kyle was driving his car down the street silently when in a building he saw a guy kill some zombies and run up a set of stairs.Kyle dieced to grab some ammo and went into the building. he went up and noticed a door was locked.He knocked on the door and yelled "Anyone in there."  

sparten117333

Pinoy_Operation

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:52 pm
Oliver heard the knocl on his door and looked through a window.He saw the person there without him noticing.Before long oliver unlocked the door when the perosn wasn't looking he knocked the guy out and brang him inside.Oliver then locked the door and barricaded it.Oliver put the guy on a chair.And tied him up.He knew he could use the guy as hostage or bait in a way.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:00 pm
Kyle woke up and tried to get up.He couldnt and saw ropes.He then saw the othe guy and said "What the hell is this for."He then noticed he didnt have any of his guns or weapons."Who are you and where are my weapons."  

sparten117333

Pinoy_Operation

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:03 pm
"Oh your awake,damit I thought I knocked the living daylights out of you.Well simnce your already tied up no need to kill you so iI'll say it staight,you bothered the wrong person.You'll probaly die or i'll use you as zombie bait or survivor bait.Neither way your death is my doing.So sit in your seat and wait till you go to hell..or heavan but im going the oppisite way.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:07 pm
Kyle then felt around and felt his knife and grabbed it he waited tell the guy looked the other way.He cut through the ropes and said "Look."He then punched the guy in the back of the head and stabbed him in the back.  

sparten117333

Pinoy_Operation

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:16 pm
Oliver chukeled and said."Thanks,I never got hit like that in a long time",oliver said while bleeding.He then drop to the ground faking his death.While jhe was being trained by terrorist one japanese terrorist thought him to stop his heart t pund for a few amout of seconds.Oliver then played dead with the guy not knowing.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:20 pm
Andre had jacked a motorcycle about halfway to Oliver's hideout and was nearly there. Thanks to the fact that almost no one drove anymore, a fine layer of grime and rubble had accumulate don the roads, revealing tire tracks when car were used. Andre stopped the motorcycle when he could see the end of the tracks and brought it to a halt. He hid it behind a bus stop and got his Glock ready and walked up to the door nearest to Oliver's vehicle. Andre took a deep breath and kicked the door beside the handle, using the stress near it from the lock's bar to generate enough pressure to snap the lock out of place, giving off only a muffled thump. Andre opened the door slowly and aimed his Glock at the stairs, ready to fire at anything that came down them.  

N for Notorious
Crew

sparten117333

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:20 pm
((Omg your guy is freakin beast.))Kyle picked up his guns and walked out the door still aiming at the guy because that wasnt enought to knock him out or kill him he left his knife and moved the barricade and left.He then waited in the lobby of the building just incase.  
The Apocalypse

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games