Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Universe of the Four Gods - A Fushigi Yuugi RP Guild

Back to Guilds

For a new take on an old story, join us! For serious RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fushigi Yuugi 

Reply ARCHIVES!
Kutou - Eisei~ The Capital Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TionneDawnstar
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 11:47 am
Jin winced and dropped the sword from his hand, his arm was still weakened from the wound at his side. "I take back what I said..." he started, walking over to help her up. "You just found out about your power and already you have enough control to fend that monster off. She attacked me earlier, and only with Tatsuko's help was I able to break free of her. I'm impressed," He put a hand out to help her up, "However, you were rather rude, but let's just start fresh, shall we? Hello, my name is Jin, my star is Suboshi and I happen to have fallen in love with a girl that showed me just how big of an a** I was... you must be Soi."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 11:53 am
She looked up, trying to catch her breath, "Yes my name is soi....and my other half is quite the a** hole, and didn't know his place, please forgive him." she took his hand and stood up, her robe was now covered in hay, and no one knows what else.  

Kuro Neko-Chan

TionneDawnstar
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 11:58 am
He smiled a bit, "Well I am sorry for attacking you, but I hope helping you out here will make up for it." He picked up his sword and tucked it in his belt. "I seem to have gotten a taste of my own medicine. I have a magical power I never knew about, and I am trying to figure out how to control it. Let's get you back to the house and cleaned up, alright?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 12:01 pm
She picked up her own sword and used it as a cane to help herself to her feet, she then sheathed it and turned to Lin, who had walked out of the pen to nudge her. She rubbed the mare's face, "I'm ok.." she then turned to Jin, "If Yuki and I hadn't trained earlier, I may not have been able to fend her off half as long as I did...her power, its like mine...but stronger..."  

Kuro Neko-Chan

TionneDawnstar
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 12:07 pm
Jin nodded, "Well good thing Miboshi thinks ahead. It seems that we are much stronger in groups, maybe we should stay with another person at all times until we do away with these enemies that want to pray on us while we are still divided." He shook his head, "I worry for Tatsuko, I don't know if any of us are really powerful enough to protect her. She should have at least two of us with her at all times. We should make rotations..." Jin was talking outloud, going over ideas. "What do you think Soi?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 12:10 pm
Soi hadn't been paying much attention she had been petting Lin to calm her, she looked after hearing her name, "I guess...though as Sairi herself said, shes not much use...."  

Kuro Neko-Chan

TionneDawnstar
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 12:29 pm
"Yeah that's true. Get your horse settled and let's get back. We need to make some plans, figure out what to do. We need to find the other warriors, but I'm almost afraid to do it. We have some powerful foes up against us. We need to discuss options, Tatsuko must be kept safe."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 12:32 pm
Soi walked Lin back into the pen and closed the gate, whispering softly to the mare. She then walked, tripped and fell on Jin, "Damn dresses....."  

Kuro Neko-Chan

TionneDawnstar
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 12:34 pm
He luckily caught her with his good arm, to keep her from falling into the hay again. "Well while we are on duty, maybe it would be better to wear more functional clothes. I've been meaning to say the same thing to Sairi. While you ladies look lovely, you want really fight, or run, in such clothing. Right?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 12:37 pm
"Fight...eat...sleep...I'de rather not live in these clothes...but its not like I had much choice...Yuki and Sairi said I should look nice for the priestess..." she grumbled looking down and grumbling as she tried to straighten the robe and pick some of the hay off it.  

Kuro Neko-Chan

TionneDawnstar
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 12:46 pm
He smiled, "I wouldn't want too either. Come on," he lead her back up to the manor. "Go ahead and ress as you'd like too, Tatsuko isn't going to care. I should go check on her, so meet up with the rest of us once you're comfortable and ready. Alright?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 12:49 pm
She nodded and walked away, when she reached Yuki's room she began to change into her silk clothes she had worn when she had arrived the first day, she took out all the ornaments out of her hair and took the ribbon, she looked into the mirror for a long while and pulled her hair up as if she was going to put it in a bun, but let it instead hang as a long ponytail, the bottom touching her upperback. She then picked up a single small blue comb and tucked it at the base of her pony tail as a small female accent. She tied her sword off to her waist and slipped her regular shoes on and went to meet back up with the others.  

Kuro Neko-Chan

Kaivi Silverwing
Captain

Star-Crossed Muse

22,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 11:42 pm
Smiling at Sairi, who was checking her pulse, Tatsuko nodded. "I'm fine... I guess I just fainted. Getting shot at can do that to you..." She had a slightly embaressed look on her face. She thought it might sound a little bit funny. Afterall, they had missed. She should be cheering.

As Jin left, she pouted slightly. He was still injured, and she would rather he be in his bed and resting. He needed to recooperate. "Don't worry about me," Tatsuko said, still a bit pale, "It's nothing a little rest and some breakfast can't cure." Food sounded good, as well as getting her uniform clean. While robes were nice, her school uniform was a bit more comfortable. And, she wasn't about to start wandering around in her Gym Uniform, even though she was wearing it under the robe she had on at the moment.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 8:44 am
Jin came back in and saw them still standing there. He hadn't been gone long, but it still surprised him. "I felt a disturbance, it was that damn vampire woman again. She was trying to attack Soi. Not only that, but this new power I have isn't just the rejuvenating ki effect, but also a sonic attack. I'm really going to have to learn to control this. Soi's alright though, she's changing her clothes."  

TionneDawnstar
Vice Captain

RyldsGirl

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 8:58 am
Yuki blinked, worried he hadn't felt the disturbance. Jin has been training longer then I have, but what if... He moved off, down the hall to his room and knocked on the door. "Soi? I just heard, I'm so sorry... are you alright? I should have known..."

Sairi smiled to the Priestess, and back to Jin. "Come on, I need breakfast too. I'll go make something, alright? You two go and rest, neither of you look real good."

Yami nodded, "Yes, you two must get better if we are going to find the other warriors. I'll help Sairi."  
ARCHIVES!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff