Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Tempest of the Dragon's
Stormy Mountain's Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shimai_Tepes

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 9:54 am
(The weird thing is... none of them arte self-conscious... burning_eyes )

She turned to face him.
That's up to you...

Ashado glanced at them, then did a double take.
"Er, Evelyn?"
He stared wide-eyed at the spring, and pointed hesitantly at the two.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:00 am
((Wow, that would actually be really nice))
Liam stared at her for about 15 seconds before turning around blushing madly.
"Well, I mean you are the lady, and I don't want to do anything you don't." He face was about as red as a cherry tomato.

Evelyn looked over and a look of shock crossed her face. Once she noticed her brother looking really red she just shook her head.
"Well I hope he has fun with that. Wait a second...no I don't." She decided though that it was his problem and he could deal with it in his way.  

shinypersons

Shimai_Tepes

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:05 am
She looked like an angel... with her massive wings. She smiled.
She spiralled water from the spring, and swirled it around. She dropped the water, and winked at Liam.

Not quite a lady...
She fluttered her wings again.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:10 am
He turned back around when he heard the water slash.
"Sure you are. " He was debating in his head about what to do and finally just threw away caution to the wind and pulled off his own shirt.
"Mind if I join you?"

shinypersons

Shimai_Tepes

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:14 am
She smiled, and dove into the water making a tiny splash.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:17 am
He smiled and took of his shoes and socks.
"I'll take that as a yes." He dove in after her.

shinypersons

Shimai_Tepes

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:19 am
User Image
Ashado took his dragon form, and lay down next to Evelyn. He nuzzled her, wanting to be petted.
(That's what he looks like, but he has wings...)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:23 am
((Tay.))
Evelyn smiled and pet him gently. She looked around trying to figure out what time it was. Slightly worried about her sister, only because that was what she did, almost all the time.  

shinypersons

Shimai_Tepes

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:24 am
She giggled as he dove in after her, and she swam deeper untill she reached an underwater tavern, in another part of the mountain. It was her secret, and few of her fellow Dragovons knew about it. She surfaced, and climbed out of the water onto the edge. She helped Liam up.(she held his hand and brought him there...)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:27 am
Ashado curled around her, lying on his side, next to Evelyn. He rested his head in her lap, as she sat down.  

Shimai_Tepes

shinypersons

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:27 am
((Tay))
Liam looked around in slightly awe.
"Wow this place is amazing. But not nearly as amazing as you." He had to use the cheesy line, but he said it with such a gentle and sweety tone it didn't sound glib or idiotic.

Evelyn smiled and pet his head effectionatly, and the upper part of his body with her other hand.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:35 am
She smiled, and sat down on a bed of silk. She folded her wings, and lay down. A top had formed over her chest, and she was covered. It was barely tied, however, and could easily be removed...

Ashado purred as Evelyn stroked him. His eyes were gentle.  

Shimai_Tepes

shinypersons

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:39 am
Liam gulped again and stayed standing.
"So...how'd you discover this place?"

Evelyn smiled and kissed the top of his head softly, then continued to pet him tenderly.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:43 am
I built it...
She giggled.
I dug it myself...

Ashado folded his wings quietly, and sighed. The lights dimmed in the caverns, giving the sign of Nighttime.  

Shimai_Tepes

shinypersons

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:48 am
Liam nodded and then turn back to her.
"That's really impressive."

Evelyn noticed that it was getting late and sighed softy. She knew that in a matter of minutes Niamh would be there and wanting to go to bed. But she continued to pet Ashado, just happy to be near him at the moment.  
Tempest of the Dragon's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games