Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Universe of the Four Gods - A Fushigi Yuugi RP Guild

Back to Guilds

For a new take on an old story, join us! For serious RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fushigi Yuugi 

Reply ARCHIVES!
Kutou - Eisei~ The Capital Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VampireVictoria

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:10 am
Rin was so depleated she could hardly use her powers to ensnare a peasant man to feed. She had to kill three men and a woman to replace the ki she'd lost. She decided she'd leave the capital for the moment, and try another country. Hokkan, she decided and started on her way, taking the horse that one of the dead men left behind.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 10:22 am
She opened the door, "I'm fine, just a little worn." she stood in her black cloth pants, and blue tunic, with a sky blue sash around her waist, her sword tied to her side, again her outfit raised the question, with a frame like that, how did she ever pass as a boy? But now it was obvious she was a girl,with her hair pulled into a pony tail and a small ornament pinned in her hair.  

Kuro Neko-Chan

RyldsGirl

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 11:10 am
He looked relieved, "Hey, even in boys clothes you still look pretty. I like the hair, it's cute. Come on, I think it's about time you meet Tatsuko." He stepped back so she could come out.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 3:09 pm
"Thats what Jin told me, he said I had to and it didn't matter what I wore. Amazingly he complimented me about holding off the creature." she tapped her foot once she was out of the door tapping out some dirt.  

Kuro Neko-Chan

Kaivi Silverwing
Captain

Star-Crossed Muse

22,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 7:44 pm
With a nod, Tatsuko smiled, and gently took Jin's hand. She felt better when she was touching him. She giggled a little. "One of these days, I should make breakfast or something for you. Though, it might be a little odd, since it would be food from my world." The Priestess was good at cooking, since she was the one who had to fix dinner every night at her home. She looked over at Jin. "We should probably rest in your room... seeing as mine probably still has arrows in it."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:09 pm
Jin ran his thumb over her knuckles. "Yes, come on, we both should rest... my side is hurting." He went down to his rooms, guiding Tatsuko along. When they got to his room, he laid down. "You had a bad fever, I'm still worried about you. You need to rest." Another maid came in, carrying the food Sairi had made. "Lord Jin, Lady Tatsuko, I have some breakfast for you."  

TionneDawnstar
Vice Captain

Kaivi Silverwing
Captain

Star-Crossed Muse

22,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:14 pm
Following Jin, Tatsuko sat down on the bed next to him, one of her hands drifting to her forehead. She couldn't tell if she still had a fever, but she did feel a bit warmer than normal. She smiled softly, laying down and resting her head on his chest. "I'll be alright. I guess I just have to take it a little bit easier." When the maid came in, and brought the food, Tatsuko sat up, resting her weight on her arms. "Thank you," she said to the maid.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:18 pm
The maid smiled and put the tray down on the bed. It was fluffy rice, beef with sauce and vegetables. Jin smiled and took a pair of chopsticks and picked up a piece of carrot. "Here, try this." He put his hand under the veggie to catch the sauce and put it to her lips. He smiled softly, "Blow on it though, it might be a bit too hot."  

TionneDawnstar
Vice Captain

Kaivi Silverwing
Captain

Star-Crossed Muse

22,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:26 pm
Tatsuko giggled a little, and blew on the carrot before taking it from his chopsticks. It tasted wonderful, better than most of the things she could cook. She grinned. "It's delicious," she said, picking up the other pair of chopsticks and picking up a piece for him as well. "Try it."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:33 pm
He blew on it, his symbol flashed on a the blue mist circled around the food, then brushed against her cheek. He grinned, "I'm starting to get the hand of that, but the sonic attack, I'm still unsure about." He took it in his teeth and closed his eyes. "Hmmm, that is good." He picked up another piece and put it out for her.  

TionneDawnstar
Vice Captain

Kaivi Silverwing
Captain

Star-Crossed Muse

22,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:40 pm
Watching the mist come out of his mouth made Tatsuko giggle a bit more. It was interesting... being able to see his ki actually come out. "I'm sure you'll figure it out sooner or later." She didn't know much about their powers, but she was certain he could get the hang of it. She was sure all of them could. "Told ya," she said, smiling. She blew on the other piece of food, before eating it as well. "I wonder when I will finally get to meet Soi..." she thought outloud as she picked up another piece for Jin.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:44 pm
"I talked to her, I think things are going to go much smoother." He gave her a piece of the beef. "She's getting control, faster then I am, and Yuki befriended her, which seems to be making her more comfortable. I think she's on her way to meet you, she was going to change." He took the offered piece of food, then he closed his eyes. He winced, his side hurt again.  

TionneDawnstar
Vice Captain

Kaivi Silverwing
Captain

Star-Crossed Muse

22,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 10:03 pm
Tatsuko smiled, taking the piece of beef. "That's good. So was it that warrior from yesterday?" If Soi was a female, it might not be the same one. True, there were instances where women dressed as men, but to do it so convincingly... that was what perplexed her. She frowned slightly as he winced. "I'm sorry that you got hurt... I wish I could do something to help." She didn't like seeing Jin in pain.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 10:07 pm
He smiled a bit, "It's ok, I wasn't about to let them hurt you. It's better I get hurt then you." He reached up and caressed her face. "Please eat, I don't want you to get even more sick. Maybe I should give you more of my ki, to help. You're still warm."  

TionneDawnstar
Vice Captain

Kaivi Silverwing
Captain

Star-Crossed Muse

22,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 10:17 pm
Tatsuko nodded, biting her lip gently. She still didn't want him to get hurt because of her. It hurt too much. Though, she wasn't opposed to him giving her more of his ki, mostly because it would mean she had to kiss him. "Alright, I'll eat some more." She laid back down, so she could rest her head against his chest again. "Though, I want to stay like this for just a little while..."  
ARCHIVES!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff