Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Universe of the Four Gods - A Fushigi Yuugi RP Guild

Back to Guilds

For a new take on an old story, join us! For serious RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fushigi Yuugi 

Reply ARCHIVES!
Kutou - Eisei~ The Capital Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TionneDawnstar
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 9:03 am
After about an hour of rest, Jin woke up. He felt a bit better, though he still hurt. The food had gone cold on the table next to the bed, and he took a few moments to just let Tatsuko lay there against him. After a few more minutes, he gently shook her, to wake her up.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 9:28 am
Yuki smiled, "I prefer you be with me too. We can watch over her for right now, I'm sure they won't sleep too long." Yuki got comfortable, sitting on the floor, and sure enough, and hour later, they heard at least one of them stir.

Sairi was still busy in the kitchen, helping to clean up and prepare for Lunch. She directed the Prince to do things to help out, but he definately didn't have much experiance at it. But he kept insisting he want to be treated as a normal member of the group, and he wanted to help out, so Tomo kept him busy.  

RyldsGirl

Kuro Neko-Chan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 2:19 pm
While Yuki sat there, Soi did the "solider" thing, and paced the area, even going as far as to jump up onto the roof and gently pad across the top to check out a few other things. After an hour she plopped down next to Yuki, tired of pacing the ground.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 10:22 pm
Tatsuko stirred slightly, snuggling against Jin as her eyes slowly opened. She had forgotten that she had fallen asleep on him. As she rubbed her eye, she looked up at him, smiling softly. "Mmmmm... hello..." She wondered how long she had been asleep. It couldn't have been too long, atleast it didn't feel like it had been that long.  

Kaivi Silverwing
Captain

Star-Crossed Muse

22,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Married 100

TionneDawnstar
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 9:24 am
He smiled softly down at her. "Hello," he said softly back, caressing her hair. "Are you feeling better? I can give you more ki if you need it. We need to keep your health up." He kissed the top of her head, and she noticed his voice had a soothing property. It made her feel sleepy almost.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 9:37 am
Yuki looked over to Soi, "It seems they are awake now," he whispered. "We can talk to him about the shifts with the Priestess. I'm sure he can put Amiboshi with them so we can stick together."  

RyldsGirl

Kuro Neko-Chan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 9:44 am
She leaned her head against the wall, "After you." she closed her eyes relaxing.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 8:45 pm
Hearing Jin's voice made her yawn a little bit. It was so calming just to hear him speak. She almost wanted to fall back asleep. "Mmmm... I'm feeling much better." She didn't know if her fever had subsided or not, but she did feel a bit cooler than before. Tatsuko smiled softly, looking up at him again. "Though, I wouldn't be against staying like this... I'm still a little tired."  

Kaivi Silverwing
Captain

Star-Crossed Muse

22,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Married 100

Xavier Nequam
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 12:55 am
Amiboshi continued to play his flute but the gentle melody soon turned sour he stoped and held his head. "Damnit.....w...what is this.." He fell to the ground landing on his knees. "This feeling of Ki..why is there so much of it!!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 8:57 am
Jin smiled and rubbed her back, "I wouldn't mind laying here either, but we really should get to finding the other warriors." He held her close, leaning down to kiss the top of her head. "I feel so complete around you Tatsuko, both as a warrior and a man. I'm sorry you have to worry about me, so much so that you make yourself sick."

The melody of Amiboshi's flute stopped and he felt a strong presence of Ki. He held Tatsuko to his chest and sat up, quickly but being careful of her. He could sense other warriors outside the door. "Soi! Miboshi! Do you feel that? It's nearly overwhelming. Amiboshi stopped playing, we should check on him.

((I hope that's right, I'm not sure what's going on, so I'm trying to play along as best I can.))  

TionneDawnstar
Vice Captain

Kuro Neko-Chan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 9:58 am
Soi had jumped up at the sound of Jin's voice, she had thought Suboshi's song was off, but didn't think of it being danger. She was over the rail before anyone else could move.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 10:17 am
Yuki sighed a bit and went in to see if Jin and the Priestess were alright. "I can feel it too, what's going on? Can you pinpoint it? Soi went to go check things out, but the presence is really strong."

Sairi looked over to the Prince, cutting herself with the knife she held, because she was so startled. "Is it another attack?" she asked as she used a bit of her ki to heal the wound shut before she dripped blood on the food.

"I don't know, but it's giving me a head ache." He put the bread and rice down on the plate and winced, rubbing his temples. "If it is a fight, we should get to the priestess."  

RyldsGirl

Kaivi Silverwing
Captain

Star-Crossed Muse

22,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 9:45 pm
Tatsuko smiled, staying curled up in his arms. She was about ready to speak how she felt as well, when Jin started getting worried about some sort of feeling. She did admit, she did feel a bit... burdened. But, she didn't know exactally what it was. Rubbing her eyes a little, to try to wake up a bit more, she looked at Jin. "What's wrong? What is it?" She didn't know exactally what it was that was giving her the feeling, but it was getting a bit stronger.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 10:31 am
He frowned, his head was hurting worse every second. "I don't know, I've never felt anything like it." He stood up, keeping his arm around her waist and setting her on her feet. He saw Yuki coming in and started to hold his head. "What is this? Can you feel it?"  

TionneDawnstar
Vice Captain

RyldsGirl

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 11:16 am
Yuki shook his head, he could feel it getting worse as well. "I don't know, whatever is it, it's getting closer." He got closer to Jin and Tatsuko. "We should get everyone together, in case the source of this is hostile."

Sairi and Yami hurried toward Jin's room, on guard. "I hope we can get there before this makes us pass out. My healing power isn't even helping."

Yami nodded, he thought that maybe his powers could be of help, but he needed to get them all together in order to try.  
ARCHIVES!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff