Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Universe of the Four Gods - A Fushigi Yuugi RP Guild

Back to Guilds

For a new take on an old story, join us! For serious RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fushigi Yuugi 

Reply ARCHIVES!
Kutou - Eisei~ The Capital Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuro Neko-Chan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 1:30 pm
Soi hadn't moved, she turned around and looked at the others, "No idea where to look." her hand came off her sword hilt.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 9:14 pm
With Jin's help, she stood, still a bit puzzled. The feeling was getting stronger, though she didn't know what it was that was causing Jin and the others so much pain. What's going on? She bit her lip a little, trying to figure it out. Her head was starting to twinge a bit, which made her wish she had some asprin or something to make it go away.  

Kaivi Silverwing
Captain

Star-Crossed Muse

22,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Married 100

TionneDawnstar
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 2:12 pm
"I don't know," he started out of the room and saw Lian coming back up, saying she didn't see anything, and Sairi and Yami coming down the hall. "Where's Amiboshi?" He was the only one that hadn't met up with them. He had noticed it at first because Amiboshi had stopped playing. "Come on, let's get to his room."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 2:40 pm
They all nodded, and Yuki looked over to Suboshi. "Have you ever felt something like this? It's so strong..."

Sairi and Yami started back toward Amiboshi's room.

((I'm not sure what to do... does anyone know what Amiboshi is planning?))  

RyldsGirl

Aiyana Chepi

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 2:29 am
((Before I start, I would like to apologize for any typos there may be in this.... I'm working with a skewed moniter and therefore can't tell what every letter I'm inpputting is. Also, I talked to Kaivi and Xavier about this post before doing it, so I'm not stepping on anyone's toes with this. Just thought everyone should know. biggrin ))

Sachikumi's eyes wandered over the face of the manor before her. She could sense a strong influx of masculine chi emanating from the place. She could feel her head starting to ache with the heavy feeling of it... This was, indeed, an interesting occurrance. While she was used to there being alot of masculine chi in the world, it wasn't all that common to sense so much coming from one place. Granted, there were a few small touches of feminine chi in the place, but not nearly enough to balance out the massive amount of masculine. From the feel of things, this was going to be rather interesting.

"Circle the manor, Shin. I want to see if there is anything of interest before I decide how to proceed." She commanded the silver wolf she was riding on. "Yes, Milady." It growled back in a semblance of a human voice. The wolf was, in fact, a man. She had rescued him from being killed by a mob of villagers a few years back. They had attacked him out of fear for his odd ability, citing that he had killed a young girl... Of course, they found out later that it was actually a different man that had taken the life of the girl... But ever since then, Shin had been a willing servant, following her everywhere.

As they circumvented the manor, Sachi spied a young man on a balcony. He appeared to be doubled over in pain, probably from the same sort of headache that she was having... Naturally, it would affect him worse than it would her. Not only was he male, he was closer to the hub of where all of the energy was coming from. She wouldn't be surprised if she found out that he was one of the ones responsible for it.

"The balcony, Shin. Get me up there." She ordered, grabbing ahold of a tuft of his fur as he jumped. They landed behind the young man, in just the right spot to keep the young man from seeing her. "Change back, before someone sees you." She hissed to Shin as she jumped off of his back. The moment he had resumed his human form, she took a deep breath and began to sing in a clear mezzo-soprano voice. The words weren't important, so she picked a song from her childhood. A lullabye that her mother used to sing to her... And as she sang, she pushed her chi out in every note...

Usually when she did this she would be attempting to catch hold of someone's mind... But this time all she did was implant the suggestion of friendship and trust in the chi she set forth, so that anyone who heard her as she sang would be more inclined to be peaceful and friendly towards her. As she sang and pushed out as much chi as possible, the feeling of the male chi beccame less oppressive, and the headache that had been threatening her lifted.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 8:54 am
Suboshi shook his head as the headache started to clear, he heard singing coming from the same area Amiboshi's flute had been coming from earlier. He looked over to the others, and he walked up to Amiboshi's door, knocked once, then entered. He saw a woman standing on the balcony and he blinked. He had this feeling he didn't want to harm her, but he kept Tatsuko close and behind him, the need to protect her overriding the peaceful song, just a bit. "Who are you?"  

TionneDawnstar
Vice Captain

RyldsGirl

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 9:18 am
Yuki came to the side of Jin, a bit back, ready to defend the Priestess if the woman became hostile. He glanced back at Soi, to make sure she was alright. She was quite the warrior, so he didn't worry for her too much... it was the Priestess that couldn't protect herself.

Yami stayed toward the back, since he was the last in the line to see what was going on, but he pulled Tomo back a bit, since she could only heal.

Sairi had no problem going behind Yami, and put her hand on his upper arm to keep her new friend close. She figured the woman would have attacked already if that was her intention, but the girl hoped the new women wouldn't, since Jin was in front and still not fully healed. She was grateful Yuki wasn't going to let the injured lord face danger alone.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 1:51 pm
Soi kept her hand at the hilt of her sword, ready to draw at any sign of danger. She watched the woman, notsure what to think of her, honestly not sure what to think of anyone.  

Kuro Neko-Chan

Kaivi Silverwing
Captain

Star-Crossed Muse

22,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 1:37 am
As Tatsuko stood, she could feel the burden start to lift. It was strange. Her ears pricked up as she heard the sounds of singing. What on earth... She followed along, more perplexed by the music than anything else. Keeping close to Jin, she looked at the woman who was on the balcony. She was about to ask who the woman was, but Jin said it before she did.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 2:22 am
Amiboshi's head was still pounding, though it was lessening. When he found himself able to stand, the other warriors had come into the room. He only knew Jin and the Priestess, so he assumed the others were warriors as well. He could make out a voice behind him, which made him jump. He hadn't noticed it until then. While it was a soothing voice, and was making the pain disappate, he was still a bit puzzled. How the person could get onto the balcony, he didn't know... but the woman didn't seem dangerous...  

Xavier Nequam
Crew

Aiyana Chepi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 8:36 pm
((I'm soooo sorry this took so long... Every time I actually had a chance to post, the 'net stopped working. x.X))

As her song's success became evident, she let it fade out, and turned to face the young man standing at the fore of the small gathering. With a bright, kind smile, she bowed to him. "Greetings, Lord. Forgive my intrusion..." She said as she rose. "I am Sachikumi Ainotsu... Most people just call me Sachi. And this is my companion, Shin." She added, waving in the direction of the man-wolf. "I hope you don't mind. I sensed some disturbance in the balance of chi here, so I thought I would come and help out a little..." She said, giving them all a shy smile that bespoke boundless innocence and kindness. Traits that, in truth, she really didn't possess much of.

She turned to the young man that had been on the balcony previously. "Are you feeling alright, Milord?" She asked him, flawlessly feigning concern.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 8:17 am
Jin frowned a bit, "Coming to help is admirable, however I would have prefered for you to not invade the sanctity of my home without invitation. I do not know you, and while I maybe overly causious, that is only because it is my duty, and already we have been attacked twice, just this morning." Jin crossed his arms, thinking that her power might be dangerous if improperly used.  

TionneDawnstar
Vice Captain

RyldsGirl

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 9:51 am
(yay! It looks like we're up and running again!))

Yuki stayed right next to Jin, to help just in case the girl's intentions weren't as sweet and innocent as she seemed, though Miboshi doubted that the girl was going to cause harm. She had helped then after all.

Tomo looked over to Yami and whispered, "She seems nice enough, I wonder how she got past all the guards?"

The prince looked back to Sairi and shrugged, "Must have been the magic she's using," he whispered back.  
ARCHIVES!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff