Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolf Demon Clan

Back to Guilds

Tags: Dark Emblem, Role Playing 

Reply RPG forums
The out cast town Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:40 pm
Melange looked at Abyss, "We need to find Lucy first right?" Then he bowed, placing an arm out to the right of him, "You first madam"

Cicleta kept Mestha down, "Mestha, it's alright! You just need rest.... I guess... Mestha, where is this tingling exactly??"

Ninian started to pet Lucy, "Who is that man who claims to be my Uncle?"

Mestha looked up at the sky, "Seems like somethings coming but..." She tried to get up again, only to be kept down by Cicleta, "Grrrr... to be overpowered by a yuke..." Then after Cicleta asked her question, Mestha thought about the tingling, "Well... it's everywhere but.... it's mostly centered on my face..."

Cicleta blinked and learned in closer, "Mestha?? Are you... embarrassed?? Are you embarrassed about saving Ferio??"

Mestha really didn't like how close this scholar was getting to her. So she looked at her in the eyes and said, "So that's what your face looks like."

Cicleta backed off immediately, "W-what!?!? You could see my face!?"

Mestha laughed, "Those eye sockets in your helmet are too big you stupid Yuke!!"

Cicleta kicked her and stomped away.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:21 pm
Feril ooks at Cicleta. "Dont kick her. Now Mestha you lay there. Cicleta wheres Johnathan and Meteki."

Abyss smiles and starts to walk the way Muktesh and Lucy went.

Lucy looks at Ninian. "Its very hard to explan. Really it is and of i tell you the whole time line will go blame! Unless its a died or live thing i can tell you. And its not. But you should enjoy your Uncle his really changed."  

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:47 pm
Melange kept close pace with Abyss, "Do we know where we are going?"

Cicleta grumbled and kept walking.

Mestha laughed, "You have to excuse her Ferio, Yukes never show their faces to those that have not yet earned their eternal trust."

Ninian kept stroking her fur, "I see. That is why I do not recognize him. But... he should have never of come here. He has angered the Gods." She looked down at Lucy, "Try and have him realize that stopping the coming tragedy might destroy him. And if that happens, Nils and I will die. Both then and now."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:55 pm
Lucy looks at her. "Do you know how many times his done this..."

"I dont care of his all angry about it. Where is everyone! Cicleta come back! We have to stay together!" Ferio sighs and looks at the ground.

"No but i can smell her. And we are close. And lucky to becuz the rips being bigger..." Abyss keeps walking.  

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:29 pm
Melange decided to just let Abyss take the lead.

Cicleta went up to Meteki and used Cure and Haste consecutively.

Meteki slowly started to regain consciousness.

Ninian stopped, and then she became sad, "We do not see Uncle very much... So I must apologize but no, I do not know how long of anything that he has been doing except for his hunt for power."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:13 pm
Abyss walks up behide Ninain. She takes Lucy away form her and holds her up showing her to Muktesh. "You have put all are lifes in danger. Becuz you made her go back so far. And now shes to weak to go back to the right time! And now we all my die by someone stronger then you. That wants Lucy! Are you happy Muktesh did you get what you want!" Abyss yells.

Lucy looks back at her. "Im not a rag doll easy with me. And wait whos comeing."

Ferio sits there beside Mestha. "What anything to eat or anything..."  

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:19 pm
Melange blinked, "This is such a small house..." Melange immediately was no longer sure of Muktesh's evil. Why would he come back in time to witness himself murdering his family? All he could think of was... either he wants to stop it, or he was framed.

Cicleta gave Meteki a gentle kick to get him up, "Come Meteki. We need your help figuring out what's wrong with Mestha.

Meteki rubbed where Cicleta kicked him, "Ow, those boots hurt... and somethings wrong with Mestha...? You... dont sound like you care very much..."

Cicleta glared at him, "I. Don't."

Ninian looked at Abyss, "You. The split energy of the Time Traveler. You must have her reverse this travel somehow, for if not, then we shall all perish. Muktesh is not welcome to visit this time and the Gods will punish those who came with."

Muktesh came out, "Ninian, get inside now!"

Ninian was skeptical but she did as she was told.

Muktesh fired pure darkness at the house. The metaphysical force stopped right in front of the house and circled it, freezing it in time and away from reality, "Yes! I have gotten what we came here for. I thank you Lucy! But now, we don't have time for you to rest, my energy will hurt but you must use it!" He sent tendrils of dark energy into Lucy, filling her with dark power.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:50 pm
Abyss drops Lucy once it hits her. She walks off over to Melange.

Lucy turns to herself she breaths heavy. "Damn you Muktesh. Plz tell me you didnt use me." She digs her nails into the dirt.

Ferio gets up walks over to Meteki. He drags the back of Meteki shirt and drags him over to Mestha. "Your gf send us back 500,000 years. Mesthas sick and Abyss and Melange are off to save the world without us. So FIX HER NOW!"  

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:33 pm
Melange was very confused. But he blamed it on the fact that Muktesh was a manipulator, and so he was very confusing at times.

Meteki pushed Ferio away, "Ok ok god Ferio! Don't panic everything is fine!" Meteki sat down next to Mestha and connected to her through the crystal infection inside of him. Then Meteki's face grew bright red and blood spilled from his nose. Meteki tried to cover it up, "Um... yes... well... that is sort of a problem." He looked at her, "You know, you should keep your mind off the future and come back to the present."

Muktesh looked at Lucy, "No, I didn't. We came back in time to help Nils and Ninian and we have done so. Once the me of this time returns, he should know how to break the spell and set them free. I only did this so that they wouldn't die. Only I can break it because it is of my reality that they are in now. You agreed to help, as far as I know, I did not use you for any more than for what you agreed to."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:19 pm
"You dumb a** Muktesh! You still have doomed us all! She no matter what can take up forword. Its the rules! she can only do ir twice a day! And you sten her back to where we my be stuck here forever. Of he gets his hands on her! Only place she can take use in in the begining of EVERYTHING! Befor life time crystals was made!" Abyss yells.

Lucy looks back at Abyss kinda shocked. Lucy knows Abyss mostly yells at everyone. But she dont yell at ppl thats mostly stronger then her.

Ferio sighs waiting.  

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:27 pm
Melange nodded, "And since the lives of two are being saved from such a long time ago, a Time Paradox is bound to happen. Who knows what will happen??"

Mestha shot an evil glare at Meteki, "How much did you exactly see!?!?"

Meteki couldn't lie. She would probably find out anyways and be even madder, "Uh... you have quite numerous amount of Ferio fantasies..."

Mestha punched Meteki so hard that he flew at least twenty feet.

Muktesh shrugged, "Maybe Ninian was right after all. Maybe I am crazy." He summoned a rectangular black box, "Nobody go to sleep. You will regret it." He pulled out an obsidian katana with a human heart staked on it. The heart was still beating, "Zakuma!! I summon thee!!" The whole area became wrapped in greasy darkness.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:33 pm
Ferio walks over to Meteki and looks down at him. "You ok man?"

Abyss jumps up and down. "I would fall asleep around you Muktesh of you was the last person thing of the plant! I would worry you would take me to your basement! freaken perv!"

Lucy sits and stands up. "I would sleep around Muktesh..."

Abyss looks hateful at Lucy when she says it.  

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:08 pm
Melange looked at Lucy, "Oh boy.... Meteki will not like this..."

Mestha sighed. Then she felt Zakuma descend, "OHMYGOD!! Muktesh is calling Zakuma!"

Meteki got up and turned to Ferio, "I've gotten hit around by golems so much, her fist might as well have been a pillow. I hope my... ahem.... diagnosis didn't bother you."

Zakuma, the demon of corruption landed in front of Muktesh, his form covered by the darkness, "Ah. It has been long since you have last summoned. What is it now?"

Muktesh got on his knees before the demon, "We have been sent in time. I want us to go back."

Zakuma crossed his arms, "Now why the hell would I do that??"

Muktesh smiled, "I'll allow the removal of the light essence from me."

Zakuma froze as if he was just handed a baby, "Hehe...hehahaHAHAHAHAHA!!! That's the best thing I've heard all year!!" He went up to Muktesh, "At least it seems you are powerful enough to live without it.... very well! The holy light shall have no place in your soul!!" The he reached into Muktesh and brought out a shining light, which he promptly crushed. Then, everything was back to normal. Back to before the time travel was used. But the memories remained.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:22 pm
Abyss grabs a stick and starts to hit Lucy in the head with it. "How dear you betray Meteki like that! You are good not a evil person. That picks Muktesh over Meteki. Did he give youy trhe bed night of your life. Is that why you pick Muktesh over Meteki." Abyss Hit lucy in the head with the stick 50 times befor it breaks.

Lucy falls on the ground. "OW i didnt mean sleep with him like that! Is that all ppl think about! Gosh put your mind on Melange not my bed stuff!" She rubs her head once the stick breaks.

"Thats good but Mesthas yelling about Zakuma." Ferio sighs.  

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:46 pm
Melange took out his sword and shield, "Zakuma, your business is done here! Leave now!"

Mestha got up and started dragging Meteki and Ferio towards Muktesh's house, "He might force Lucy to pact with him!!"

Meteki tried to keep his robe from choking him, "Hey! Mestha! Don't kill us!!"

Zakuma looked at Melange, "Ah ha! The Clavatian Knight. How good to see you. But you are correct, I am done here. Goodbye." And with that, he vanished.

Muktesh was unconscious on the ground.  
RPG forums

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games