Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Survivalists ~A Zombie Horror RP~

Back to Guilds

The Zombie Apocalypse has happened... Are you a survivor? 

Tags: Zombie, Horror, Role-Play, Action, Undead 

Reply The Apocalypse
California Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Red Wolf Mercenary

Aged Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:38 pm
"Hahah" Jess said as he welded the door shut. He took off his welding mask. The scratching couldnt be more annoying but whatever, right? He quickly went over to what used to be someone's storm bunker. He saw like 20 things of canned food and a radio and next to it some water. He walked over to the bed and sat down. He looked around. It was a cement cell like thing, almost like the inside of a jail. He rubbed his hand across the cement. He laid back and waited.
It was night, once again. He forgot that if he welded the door shut he was screwed. He was bound to die. He reached in his pockets for anything, he came across a small hand saw in his backpack. Where was he going to get the power from though? He grabbed the radio and put it on the ground, his fascination with tinkering with things started when he was little. He took it a part, screw by screw. He finally came to the underbelly, a bunch of wires and a battery. He needed to recharge it so he connected the wires from the radio and into the recharging socket for the saw. He sat and waited.
Finally it was done charging. The button beeped and he took off the hand saw. He lurched forward and started sawing the doors in which he welded.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:44 pm
Jim thought for a momnet."This is getting boring and it seems im not getting to them.Eh Oh well time for plan B".Jim got up and looked for an exit and eventully finding one.He climbed the ladder and got out a walkie talkie that was concealed in his shirt.He turned it on and contacted Oliver.When he did there was only static."Hmmm somthing must of happend" he said.Jim then went to directions of a Buldiing where he left his actual equitment and got them with no trouble of the infected.Jim was close to the hideout andbut stopped to see smoke coming out of the hatch.He ran to the hatch to see the hide out in a mess.He cllimbed down the ladder and shouted "Oliver,Dexter, where the ******** are you." jim checked the vault to see if they were there and turns out htey were.The 2 ton vault door slid open slowly.In were dexter and oliver.  

Pinoy_Operation

Pinoy_Operation

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:45 pm
RdPwrRngr
"Hahah" Jess said as he welded the door shut. He took off his welding mask. The scratching couldnt be more annoying but whatever, right? He quickly went over to what used to be someone's storm bunker. He saw like 20 things of canned food and a radio and next to it some water. He walked over to the bed and sat down. He looked around. It was a cement cell like thing, almost like the inside of a jail. He rubbed his hand across the cement. He laid back and waited.
It was night, once again. He forgot that if he welded the door shut he was screwed. He was bound to die. He reached in his pockets for anything, he came across a small hand saw in his backpack. Where was he going to get the power from though? He grabbed the radio and put it on the ground, his fascination with tinkering with things started when he was little. He took it a part, screw by screw. He finally came to the underbelly, a bunch of wires and a battery. He needed to recharge it so he connected the wires from the radio and into the recharging socket for the saw. He sat and waited.
Finally it was done charging. The button beeped and he took off the hand saw. He lurched forward and started sawing the doors in which he welded.

((I thought you were gonna stop posting here since you killed off your other characters))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:10 pm
((I created another dude... hes much cooler))  

The Red Wolf Mercenary

Aged Prophet

The Red Wolf Mercenary

Aged Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:47 pm
Jess smashed through it with his combat boot. He grabbed his M4A1 and held it close. Moaning started coming from a distance, he new he was going to fight. He crouched low in combat stance. 4 or 5 zombies picked up his sent and climbed over the Fence. Aimed and fired bursts, he didn't want to waste ammo. He did it again to the others and then reloaded. He swung his gun around and it mounted on his back. He walked out of the storm shelter.

He reached his Jeep Liberty, It was in pretty bad shape. But the engine ran so smoothly, He put mufflers inside of the exhaust to muffle the sound. He looked in the back, thats where he kept his engineering tools. He got in and closed the door. The car started beeping because he didnt buckle up. he buckled up and put his hands on the wheel. He plugged in the keys and the radio came on, but it was mostly static. He switched it over to his CD and started the car. He drove off. He was in San Fransico now but he would be in Los Angeles in 4 hours. He zoomed out of that hell hole, but first he went down Lombard Street (Curvy rode) and then by the Painted Ladies (Pretty houses) He finally got on the main rode and went toward LA.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:32 pm
Driving from a car he found James drowe to a bulding.Only a few menecing zombies but nothing pucticuler.James had his radio and looked for a outlet.In luck there was electricity so he turned it on and sent this message, This is james and I'm looking for two people named oliver and arthur belleza.Right now both are the ages of 17 and the other is 18.If either of you two are hearing this it's from your far cousin James.Im the cousin of Jessica your Aunt pinkie's child.Please if you hear this try to send a signle.With that the James blocked any entrance to the Two story building he was in and waited for a response.  

Pinoy_Operation

Kawai taiga omocha

Rainbow Receiver

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:00 pm
(( i am only waiting someone to find my guy. Iam am in Los Angeles and in a random house. just say that your guy goes into a random house and it happens to be mine to join me.))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:51 pm
Jess finally got to LA, it took forever... He took a rode down a residental neighborhood. He stopped by a house. He saw a straggler. He beeped to get his attention. " 'EY, NEED A LIFT?!?" He shouted. He cleared the chair of a screw driver and a handsaw. He opened the door.  

The Red Wolf Mercenary

Aged Prophet

NoLifeKing66

6,825 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:42 pm
Rayde wiped the tears from her eyes. "Well," she said, "I think it gives you a chance to be who you want to be. Without the worries of who you once were. You can look at it as a positive thing. Yeah, you can think of it as a fresh start. You don't have to worry about those you lost because you never lost them, the girl you were did. Until you remember, you did not. We'll find out who you were someday. And even if we don't, you are who you want to be. Free of the burdens of the past."

Nilla smiled. "I'd never thought of it that way," she said. "Thanks, Rayde."

Rayde snuggled in a little closer and, within minutes, was fast asleep once more. She woke up about an hour later. Nilla's shift was near to ending, but she had no idea. She had no concept of time. "It's your turn to get some more rest," Rayde said, looking up at her, "After my next shift, we move on." She paused a moment, then added, "If you want, we can stay up and talk a little... I feel much better when we do."

Nilla nodded. She'd stay up for Rayde. "Sure," she said, "What would you like to talk about?"

Rayde leaned Shane's M16A4 service rifle against the heavy metal door. "Do you remember anything else of your past?" she asked.

"I remember that my favorite snack is Nilla Wafers," Nilla said, "That's how I came up with this name." She was silent for a long while. Suddenly, her face lit up. "Oh!" she said, "And I remember how to do this." With that, she squatted down, her feet a little less than shoulder-width apart. She leaned over and straightened her legs so that her torso was nearly parallel with the floor. She placed her hands on the floor at the outside edge of her feet, fingers pointing forward. She then lifted herself off the floor, supporting her weight entirely on her hands, and, inhaling deeply, stretched her legs out to the sides until they were perfectly straight. She held the pose for a full 15 seconds before lowering her feet to the floor again, exhaling.

She did this as if she'd done it a thousand times before. Slowly, deliberately, and easily. As she did it, the benefits of doing it came to her. This pose stretches the inner groin and back torso, she thought. It strengthens the arms and wrists, tones the belly, and develops balance.

She didn't know how she knew it. She just did. She looked about self-consciously, then looked at Rayde again and smiled. "See?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:30 pm
(( Notorious when are you gonna post jim is about to shoot andre))  

Pinoy_Operation

Kawai taiga omocha

Rainbow Receiver

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:02 pm
"HEy need a lift?"
Vance looked up startled. He saw a man there.. suprised he said sure. finally someone a non godforsaken zombie around here.

"you know the way to to one of those army bases thats supposed to get people safe from those undead bastards?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:17 pm
"I remember that my favorite snack is Nilla Wafers," Nilla said, "That's how I came up with this name." She was silent for a long while. Suddenly, her face lit up. "Oh!" she said, "And I remember how to do this." With that, she squatted down, her feet a little less than shoulder-width apart. She leaned over and straightened her legs so that her torso was nearly parallel with the floor. She placed her hands on the floor at the outside edge of her feet, fingers pointing forward. She then lifted herself off the floor, supporting her weight entirely on her hands, and, inhaling deeply, stretched her legs out to the sides until they were perfectly straight. She held the pose for a full 15 seconds before lowering her feet to the floor again, exhaling. She looked at Rayde and asked "See?"
Rayde watched as the girl who couldn't remmeber anything executed a perfect yoga pose. She had done some similar back before the outbreaks in her yoga classes, no where near as advanced as that but some kinda like it. Rayde looked at Nilla and said, "Yoga? so you remember yoga as though it were breathing and Nilla wafers... Hmm... I don't know for sure but we might be able to work with that. Maybe you were a rich buisness woman who took yoga classes or a yoga instructor, or maybe a oh I don't know.. you could have been a lot of things." Rayde said.

As she finished her thought her radio blew up in her ear, it was Shane. "Hey guys,I'm alright I aint sure about Andre,We ended up splitting up and attempting to pincser move him....Can I have your location? Oh and please whisper." He sounded okay, a lot of false enthusiasm though. Rayde looked aover at Nilla and wondered if she could hear him too through Rayde's headset. Rayde responded, "Shane, I don't think the GPS works down here. I do know that we are in one of the maintenence service rooms, but which one I'm not sure. If we move we'll call you okay? Hang in there hun." And with that Rayde looked over to Nilla andsaid "That was Shane he's still alive, he got separated from Andre though. It sounded like he was lost somewhere but I couldn't quite tell where." Rayde thought to herself, maybe coming to California hadn't been the best idea, she should have searched the rest of Alaska first, California is hell.... Rayde mumbled under her breath "I sure hope they're alright..." and turned to wake Mark up for his last shift.  

Rayde Dannefor

Jordon352

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:47 am
"well I don't know where the ******** you're at theres a thousand of those rooms."Shane said in a bit of anger....then he lightened up a bit at what Rayde added on the end."Thanks...Sorry about snapping at you I'm just I'm just a scared kid with a gun."he admitted over the line."Oh crap."He said as he nearly tripped and fell into the sewer water.he saved himself but lost his torch."Well there goes my torch.I aint getting that back."Shane said with a laugh.

Shane continued walking along knocking on every maitnance room he found.and that was not too many since they were spaced out over five miles."Yo Rayde....Do you know what maitnance room number your in? i found a map."Shane said calmly.He looked over the map there were hundreds of these rooms.he cursed under his breath and went through the map slowly.It wasn't very detailed which was unfortunate but what do you expect.

Shane sat on a chair and dug into some of the food rayde had packed for him.He smiled,she knew all his favorites.He nibbled on a sandwich,a canister of instant reheating soup beside him as well as a cup of water.he quickly ate the sandwich and downed the cup of water but took his time with the soup.there was more food in the pack as well as water but he shrugged and smiled as he found he could eat no more.He was full,After two years of running around hungry and only finding scraps was he full.He smiled and found that he wasn't thirsty either.the others would be surprised to find that he was able to eat down here but he was just so hungry he did regardless of the strong smell of sewege.he shrugged and thought to himself.Why did Rayde come down here?She didn't have to save my a** at all but she did and he was thankful for that.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:29 pm
He pulled him in. "Well, I like to 'ave some fun 'fore leavin'." He said. "Hold onta' your seat. Barf out the winda' if you have ta'." He said. He revved up his engine and shot off. They where going 60 in a 15 residential area. He took turns hard. The little jeep screeched at each corner. "YEEE" He yelled. He got onto the main rode and headed out onto the highway. He went even faster this time. "WOOOHOOO!!!" HE hollered as they finally got to the city.  

The Red Wolf Mercenary

Aged Prophet

N for Notorious
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:19 pm
((andre isn't there anymore, he booked it after the explosion, didn't have time to post after that cause i've been busy))  
The Apocalypse

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games