Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolf Demon Clan

Back to Guilds

Tags: Dark Emblem, Role Playing 

Reply RPG forums
The out cast town Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:18 pm
Lucy smiles wrap goes around one of her eyes. She smiles evily. She makes a black lil small ball on 1 finger. She throws it to a city. A black ball covers the city then a cracking sound. A dark whole starts to suck everything in and it starts to get bigger. Lucy disappers off the plante

Abyss looks at Ferio. "We have lost this fight...Ferio you need to find Umi she has a ship."

Ferio nodds and gets up and takes off runing knowing where he can find Umi.

Abyss looks at everyone. "We have to leave now!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:19 pm
-minx walks out of the forest perfectly fine and unharmed and walks around looking at the bar and everything else-
-minx thinks to herself- what a place...  

xX-The Devils Lover-Xx
Crew

4,250 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Consumer 100

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:45 pm
((Wow, you're going to kill ninian and nils? That's a little @ssholish to me xD))

Meteki snatched Nils and Ninian, "Come one you two, were are out of here!"

Cicleta runs up, "What is going on!?"

Meteki brings Cicleta and the others to Melange and Abyss, "Lucy is destroying the city i'm guessing but either way we don't want to be here right now!"

Cicleta started to gather the magic from the compressing area.

Melange looked around, "Where's Ferio!? We can't go without him!"

((Uh... please be patient Amber, we are about to return to that area so atm there's nobody there xD))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:55 pm
((lol))

Umi runs up to everyone. "Come on Ferios at the ship. I have it all ready to go. This black whole is geting bigger every min. Hurry follow!" Umi takes off runing leaveing a traile behide her. She gets to the ship adding its only 1 mile away.

Abyss grabs one of the Nils. She looks at Ciclate. "We will tell you once we are on earth ok. Time to go!" Abyss takes off running to the ship.  

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:59 pm
Cicleta looks at the smaller group, "Good.... I can pull this off now..." And warps everyone back to Earth, "Huh... this wasn't where we were supposed to land b-" she falls unconscious due to large movement of mana she just did.

Meteki looked around and saw the bar, "Oh you have got to be kidding me!"

Melange sighed, "Maybe this is the Goddess's wishes..."

Johnathan looked around, "I wonder if anyone came here while we were gone."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:07 pm
Abyss walks out of the woods she blows leaves out of her hair. She looks down at Nils. "I think you and Ninian need to go to bed..." She walks over to Ninian. "But has anyone seen Umi and Ferio..." She walks into the bar. She walks up and into Lucys old room. She puts the kids into bed. "Need anything and im sorry of im not good at this confutering thing like Lucy was..."

Lucy appers on a VERY alive plant with lights and music everywhere. She walks to a place and rents a room and goes to it. She lays on the bed. "No ones followed me good..." She takes a deep breath.  

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200

xX-The Devils Lover-Xx
Crew

4,250 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:55 pm
((lol okay minx is patient))
-minx jumps into a tree and hangs from a big branch- wow....its like a ghost town...well that wud explain the forest...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:10 pm
Ferio undoes his foot that was stuck in the tree. He fall on Umi under him.

Umi looks at him and growls at him and pushes him off. "Come out lets find the others..."

Ferio starts to walk for the town. As Umi follows behide him.  

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200

xX-The Devils Lover-Xx
Crew

4,250 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:51 pm
huh...-minx jumps from tree to tree and heads back into the forest-  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:55 pm
Ferio walks right into Minx. He falls back was he wasnt paying attention. "Oww..." He looks at Minz. "Oh im sorry!"

Umi shacks her head and keeps walking for the town.  

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200

xX-The Devils Lover-Xx
Crew

4,250 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:20 pm
-minx stands up- not a problem. - minx speaks in a slight accent and dusts herself and looks up at Ferio- Are you heading for that town? I just came from there...Didn't see many people.
-minx sees a little bit of nlood drip from her arm because she cus herself on her dagger when she fell and mumbles to herself- s**t...not again...
-minx takes a piece of cloth out of her pocket and wraps it around the cut-
-minx looks at Feria and laughs a little- im such a clutz.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:26 pm
"Yes most of are ppl...passed away in a fight we just got out of...Thats why there isnt my of us now." Ferio gets up and sighs thinking about Mestha. "But you can caome back to town. I beat Abyss will make a nice hot meal for us..."  

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200

xX-The Devils Lover-Xx
Crew

4,250 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:30 pm
um...okay...a hot meal would be good...not having one in a few years makes it sound pretty good. -minx shoves her hands in her pockets then looks at the ground then to Ferio- Whose Abyss?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:40 pm
Ferio slowly starts to walk to the town. "Abyss is a neko person. Thats a new life keeper. Her plante was destoryed. And her other half Lucy came here. But Lucy was went all evil and detroyed Metekis plante. Becuz she kinda loved Meteki and Metekis evil rivle Muktesh. That has gone all EVIL. And now we are taking care of Mukteshs kids. And i belive thats it..."  

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200

xX-The Devils Lover-Xx
Crew

4,250 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:46 am
((lol okay i barely understood any of that))

oh...well...you guys don't like evil? i thought of evil as cool...but how i was raised...everything to me was cool...my father and mother...not so much. being the alpha's daughter, you have to go by what he thinks...but i didnt...so i guess that's why he decided to turn me itno a war machine.
-Minx walks with Ferio to the back to town-  
RPG forums

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games