Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=|The Literate Yuri and Shoujo-ai Guild|=-

Back to Guilds

Tags: Yuri, Shoujo-Ai, Role playing, Literate 

Reply The Graveyard
[RP] Stargate: Lost Legacy (OPEN) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Heather Samilka

4,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 9:10 am
Lee blinked when she heard she was being put on duty. Sighing, she just decided not to even talk to the Colonel. The Captain had been assured that this was her day off. As such she would just take it as up with the General later on.

Getting up, she left the room and headed to her temporary quarters to rest and relax. No reason to do anything else for the rest of the day.

(I'm gonna be offline for a few days so, I'll leave my character in limbo. Take care.)  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:32 pm
Aria collects the papers she had spread out around her and places them, in order, back in the briefing file. With a nod to Sonata and Lockwood's back, she leaves the briefing room, headed for her room, which had been provided for her the day her world had, literally, been destroyed.
She places the file on her desk, and turns on her meditation/Yoga music. then she changes into her more 'float-y' clothes, and starts a slow mixture of yoga and dance, her garments flying around her gracefully, in a rainbow of spring colors. She seems lost in the dance, her eyes closed and her face turned towards the heavens(or, rather, the ceiling). On her face is a look of pure, un-restrained joy and a calm peacefuless.  

Rogue Storm Astarael

Fiendish Rogue

17,750 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Aenakume

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 12:20 pm
Captain Hunter and Emmy argued for a time in the briefing room - Emmy wanted to go talk to "the alien girl", but Hunter would not let her - then both left on the shuttle bus to go back to the hotel and collect their things. There was another delay at the hotel as Hunter checked Emmy's things for contraband, then both shuttled back to Cheyenne Mountain and settled into their respective rooms.

Hunter unpacked in a few minutes, then spent the rest of her time handling paperwork related to the mission, including requisitions for the materials they would be using for training. Emmy on the other hand, spent hours unpacking and arranging and rearranging the sparse room to her liking. When she was finally done, she fell into bed reading details of the upcoming mission - specifically the technical specifications of how they were going to be digging their way out....

((maybe we should all just skip ahead to the next day?))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 7:28 pm
((i guess.. though its not my decision smile ))
Aria's dance becomes quicker as it nears its close. Then, she completes it with a flurry of cloth, and stands there a moment, feeling rejuvinated and fully in touch with nature. She turned her cd player off and took out the mix cd with her dance, yoga, and meditation music on it, switching it with an Evanescence cd. She then sits down at her desk to re-read the mission file she'd been given at the briefing.  

Rogue Storm Astarael

Fiendish Rogue

17,750 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

DeirdreTonbo
Captain

Sweet Senshi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:48 pm
Day passed into night and night passed into early morning. In her smallish quarters on the base, Lockwood changed into a clean uniform. Clothing was one of the few things she had bothered to unpack. In a few short weeks it would all be put into long-term storage anyway. Before dressing she ran a hand through her hair and sniffed herself, deciding she was clean enough for running around and just getting dirty again. Into one of the many pockets on her uniform, she tucked a pack of smokes. Afterall, what was the point of quitting now when she wouldn't have access to them once they left the planet permanently?

Lockwood strode out into the corridors of the base, making her way to the embarkation room. She didn't expect anyone to be there this early except, perhaps, Hunter. Then again, Hunter might have spent the night in the embarkation room. It was possible. Lockwood quirked an eyebrow as she considered this.

When she arrived, the colonel scanned the room, nothing but lunkheads getting equipment together and on normal guard duty that she noticed initially.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:24 pm
Hunter was up in the control room, double checking the GDO units the team would be using to make sure the codes were up to date. It was her nature to double check all equipment before a mission. Usually that meant a walkaround of her aircraft, which was a procedure so natural to her now it was second nature, but the specialized - and sometimes, alien - nature of the equipment used for SGC operations made her doubly cautious.

She was alert, and energized, and ready to go - but at the same time miserably aware that she might have to whip some civvy scientist into shape. For that, she was building up a small bubble of rage inside her, ready to release on command when someone didn't meet her expectations.

Through the observation windows she say the Colonel overseeing the preparations by the gate. Using the PA system, she said, "Good morning, Colonel. The equipment is all ready. I cannot make the same guarantee about the team members."  

Aenakume

Rogue Storm Astarael

Fiendish Rogue

17,750 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 6:59 pm
Aria had been sleeping lightly at her desk. Stirring, she see's that it is morning. She gets up and changes into one of the outfits she had received shortly after the last time she visited the Tau'ri. Aria then complete's a simple, morning stretch/dance routine.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 12:55 am
( sorry about the slowness to respond. XD I forgot to warn that I work retail, this was the busiest weekend of the year )

Lockwood turned to look up toward the control room, spotting Hunter where she stood. In response to her greeting, the colonel lifted her hands in the thumbs-up signal for the equipment, blending into a shrug for the team members. If they didn't show for training they likely didn't have much interest in being on the team. They would be relocated and have a use found for them in something much less vital.

She was distracted though, a young serviceman handling sensitive equipment poorly. The laid-back approach Lockwood had taken disappeared as she shouted a few brief commands, then reappeared when she made the serviceman laugh. He corrected his handling of the equipment, and Lockwood settled to lean against a wall with her arms crossed over her chest.  

DeirdreTonbo
Captain

Sweet Senshi

Aenakume

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:48 am
Emmy slumped into the gate room with a bleary look on her face, and obvious pillow lines criss-crossing her cheeks. She was already in uniform - more or less. All of the parts were there, but her fly was open, her flak jacket hanging off of her shoulders precariously and her helmet cocked awkwardly on her head. She yawned widely, shivering with the effort, then noticed the Colonel and gave her the barest hint of a salute before stumbling over to the back wall below the control room observation window, sitting down with her legs spread wide in a V and opening a can of coke.

"Why the ******** can't they schedule missions in the goddamn afternoon?" she mumbled, to the amusement of the airmen working around her, "You know, right after lunch? It just makes tactical sense to me. Jaffa will be sitting back digesting their lunch meal, Replicators will be running down their batteries from last night's recharge. They'd be sitting ducks! But no, we gotta get up at the a**-crack of dawn, when the Jaffa are charged with energy and the Replicator batteries are full."

She stood up and walked a few paces forward, then turned to face the observation window. She pointed at the officer in command and screamed hoarsely, "You hear that? Your tactics suck! If I was in charge, the Goa'uld would already be defeated, the Jaffa would be free, dogs and cats would get along, and heroes destined to save the galaxy like me would get a little more goddamn sleep!"

Sighing heavily, Emmy trudged back to her spot under the window and sat down again, nursing her drink.

Hunter, up in the control room, blinked in surprise for a moment, then sighed and shook her head. Using the intercom to contact the gateroom, she announed, "Well, Colonel, it looks like our tactical genius and galactic hero has arrived. The others should be on their way, hopefully."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:41 pm
(Sorry for being offline. I work restuarant and it's been very busy this last week. Posting now.)

Lee had been up long before the Colonel, the good Doctor or many others. Probably around the same time Hunter was up. She was dressed and ready to go. While Hunter was going over the stuff in the control center, Lee was going over the weaponry and other things. She was in the embarkation room herself making sure the lug heads got everything right. Didn't need something misfiring and killing a civilian or for that matter a fellow soldier.

When the Colonel came in, it seemed the woman had lumped her together with the rest of the lug heads. Oh well, she was busy and doing her job, which was what she was paid to do.

At any rate, she noticed Emmy enter and blinked. The woman was disheveled and the fly to the womans pants were open. She could also see a hint of pink peeking out between the open parts of the pants. A sigh escaped her lips as she walked over to the Doctor letting both Hunter and the Colonel know that she was there.

"Doctor... your fly is undone and your uniform is in shambles. Could you please take a moment to get yourself together?" she asked the woman politely but with a stern tone to let the woman know that her appearance was not totally acceptable. Lee had ignored the comment about the Jaffa and the Goa'uld and the Replicators. They weren't directed at her and had nothing to do with the request she had made of the woman.

The next thing she did was turn to face Hunter up in the control center and gave her a curt nod of her head. Lastly she turned to the Colonel and then nodded to her as well.

"Weapons and other gear check out Colonel. We are ready for departure as soon as the rest of the team arrives," she stated. Lee was picture perfect in uniform, address and voice.  

Heather Samilka

4,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Aenakume

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 12:00 am
Emmy snorted and rubbed her eyes. "Could you please take a moment to get your head out of your a**?" she muttered, then lolled over to one side, "Ain't even my damn uniform...."

Hunter came in through the blast door with an armful of GDO's, handing out specific ones to Lockwood and Lee, and dropping one on Emmy's inert, muttering form.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 12:42 am
"Good to know, Lee." Lockwood answered in responce to information about the weapons, still leaning against the wall. She lifted her head as she spoke, watching the captain as she spoke to Emmy, quirking an eyebrow.

She straightened up finally when Hunter strode through the door, accepting the GDO rolling her sleeve up to attach it to her arm. "Deveraux, you need me to send out for coffee? Or do you need an entire espresso stand?" She didn't need to give her a lecture about her uniform, Emmy was a civilian. Heck, she could show to the base in a bikini if she wanted to. Actually, that was an interesting idea...

Lockwood shook her head and nodded to Hunter and Lee. "As I'm sure you already know, we're going to a secure planet. We are arming each member of the team with intars so no one can get seriously hurt. There is a group of Free Jaffa joining us to ah... help with the training." Really, they were there to kick several of their asses in combat. But it was the best way to prepare for real combat. Though a Jaffa was a leathal weapon, they would be armed with intars as well.

--

In another part of the base, Sonata had an armful of files as she hurried toward the gateroom. She wasn't late just yet but by the time she reached the gateroom she probably would be. The papers in her arms were in part the research she was working on and some tactical works. As though that would help.

She managed to make it to the gateroom, just a tiny bit early by her watch, only to have someone crash into her just through the door and send her papers sliding across the floor in every which direction. Sonata sighed, pushing her glasses back up her nose and knelt down to begin gathering them once again. At least she'd only brought copies, the real work was still in order back in her quarters.  

DeirdreTonbo
Captain

Sweet Senshi

Heather Samilka

4,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 1:35 pm
Lee just shrugged and shook her head at Emmy's comment. She was just trying to help, plus the woman's fly was open and there were men openly gawking. Also they were making lewd comments softly about the woman's morals and how loose they might actually be.

When Hunter handed her the GDO, Lee put it on her arm and nodded her thanks to the woman. She then returned to the men who were talking about the Doctor and softly chastised them in a very stern voice. This had the effect of shutting them up, because they knew she would take them down to the work out room and proceed to kick their collective behinds in hand to hand combat.

Finally she returned to the Colonel and Hunter. "Well we should be prepared to have our asses handed to us Colonel," she voiced. "If they are there to help with training, it's going to be a lot of hard work and us behing put on our backsides quite a lot."

Lee had met a few Jaffa on her off world missions. Even had the chance to see Teal'c in action from afar. That man was a very powerful warrior and she was just glad he was on their side.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:34 pm
"Naw," Emmy grunted from the floor, holding up her pop, "'S okay. I'm good."

Hunter watched the scenes between Emmy and Lee and Lockwood without comment. Mentally, she was taking note of the fact that some members of the team had not yet shown up. Although it was hardly yet to the point where she should be concerned - or annoyed - this was their first exercise together. It would have been nice to see some eagerness on the part of the team members.

Then again, she noted that the most prominent of the missing included Dr. Rourke and Aria. Scientists, both of them. And, unlike Dr. Devereux, neither of them, to her knowledge, had participated in any military exercises to date. For all she knew, they might be in the change room right now fussing with how to wear their flak jackets. She decided to give them five more minutes, then she would check up on them.

In the meantime, she noted that Lee seemed particularly affronted by Emmy's lackadaisical attitude and appearance, and was about to offer a hand straightening her out, until Sonata entered and had her accident.

Still without a word, she knelt down and began picking up the sheets of paper that had happened to scatter in her direction. She glanced at one as she picked it up, then looked at Sonata, raising an eyebrow curiously.

"Excuse me, Dr. Rourke," she said, softly, offering Dr. Rourke her papers and her GDO, "But are you bringing homework to a field exercise?"  

Aenakume

DeirdreTonbo
Captain

Sweet Senshi

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 12:14 am
"Oh, Good Morning. Hunter, right?" Sonata looked up from her papers, flashing a quick little smile as the officer helped her with them. That Hunter was not simply being helpful seemed to simply pass over the doctor's head. Straightening up, she accepted the rest of her papers and the GDO. Somehow she balanced all of it in her arms once more, looking at the officer again.

"Yes, I figured there would be some down-time. Studying ancient battles is as close as I've gotten to field maneuvers ever so I thought it couldn't hurt to have some of this. I can pretty much guarantee I'll be useless today. But I'm ready." At this she smiled brightly, shoving her glasses up her nose as she did.  
The Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff