Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Literate Role Play Guild
RP Thread: The Guild Ice Cream Parlor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

milktreat

Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 6:29 pm
Jung-Min looks around, smiling at the strange woman.
"Y'see, I'm looking for my walking television." She says.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 9:31 am
Anri cocks an eyebrow.

"Walking television?" she murmurs questioningly, "I don't think I've seen one..." she ponders.

Could they be talking about Lord Canti? (OOC: Kanchi from FLCL ref.)  

Anryoku
Captain

Lord Suhikaru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 1:01 pm
Whispers in the background were heard.
"Lord Canti!?" "Is this possible!"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 6:51 pm
Anri smiles and offers the girl a seat.

"In the mean time would you care for a cone or bowlof ice cream, love?"  

Anryoku
Captain

Kelwyn

Gracious Gaian

9,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 10:25 pm
Kelwyn stays seated in the background, watching the bursts of chaos intently. Her icecream has almost melted, but it's almost gone anyhow. A rivulet of cream slides down one side and onto her hand, so she licks it clean, taking a bite of her cone. I love atmospheres like this... I really shall have to hang around here more often...

Kelwyn's ears perk as she hears the woman ask about a walking T.V. This could prove interesting... I wonder...

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 6:42 pm
He words are drowned out by the other patrons of the parlor. Anri looks around at the others nervously, Did I say that aloud? Bloody hell...  

Anryoku
Captain

milktreat

Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 4:06 pm
Jung accepts the offer, sitting on a stool. She kept glancing around, just to see if Terebi was there.

"Y'see, well," she begins slowly, "I can't seem to find him."

She pauses, trying to find the correct words to describe the television-robot. Her words are a jumbled mess, which try to re-arrange themselves into coherence. Jung grabs the chronometer from her neck, staring at the rising numbers.

"I built him," she starts. "He's very fragile, and sometimes a tad defective. His head is a television with two broken antennas, and his body is joined metal. I don't know what got into him, we just... fought."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 12:15 pm
A young girl walked in, a frown on her face. Walking past the robot she sat down at an empty table, not quite sure why she was even there. This place did not seem like where she would normally hang out, it was too...well cheery of an atmosphere for her liking. But hey, she had no where else to go, this place seemed fine for now.
Many different conversations were going on, but none really to her liking. Not like she expected anyone to come up and say hi to her, the mohawk she ahd seemed to scare most people away. Oh well, that was the cost of being one of the few girls around with a mohawk.
Sighing she picked up a menu, lookign at it just so she oculd have something to do. When nothing caught her attention she set it down, staring off into space.  

grasscutter

Anryoku
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 7:10 pm
"Fought?" questions Anri, her curiosity growing more evident by the moment. She hopes that her look would convey enough to compell the female to continue explaining.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 12:06 pm
The bustle dies out as snow begins to fall outside. The parlor empties as people rush to return home before the impending snow storm. The wind whistles outside but Anri doesn't care. She busies herself retrieving a slew of boxes from the back room. She starts unpacking strings of Christmas lights and garland and hangs them on the bookshelves and in the windows. She smiles to herself and hums Greensleeves as the tiny lights twinkle before her.

The snow falls out the window, clouding the image of the world outside. Anri takes a seat at one of the bistro tables and closes her eyes, falling fast to sleep.  

Anryoku
Captain

Tatu

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 4:06 pm
Elizabeth walks softly in through the door to this place, her couriousity and freezing body driving her on. She gives a soft smile as the heat from the building warms her up from the fridgid cold of the outdoors. Her jetblack hair is sprinkled with silver snowflakes as is the rest of her clothing. Elizabeth shook her body to rid the heaviest of snow off of her, a shadow of blue catching her attention. Slowly she walkes over to the young woman sleeping on the chair with chirstmas decorations spread out around her. Slowly she reaches out and touches the young woman on the shoulder to wake her up.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 4:10 pm
Anri stirs and opens her eyes. In front of her stands a beautiful female with sparkling violet eyes. Anri smiles softly, thinking she must have fallen into a dream.

"'Ello," she says in her light accent, "Where ever did you come from?" she questions, still blinking in sleepiness and confusion at the pretty girl.  

Anryoku
Captain

Tatu

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 4:21 pm
She felt herself give a slight blush as she looked into sleepy green eyes. She couldnt help but pick up on the young womans light accent as she spoke.

"My name is Elizabeth. I am very please to meet you."

Elizabeth did a half curtsy/half bow in greeting to the young woman in front of her. A soft smile on Elizabeth's face.

"And what may I call you?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 4:27 pm
"Anri" she replies, her sleepy head clearing itself slowly. The fire in the fireplace was still crackling happily, and the snow was still falling from the sky. The snow in Elizabeth's hair had melted and Anri realizes the beauty is shivering.

"I'm horrid," Anri mutters, "Let me get you something warm, you must be freezing."

She removes her blue sweatshirt, revealing a green t-shirt that matched her eyes. She offers the sweatshirt to the girl in front of her with a small smile and pulls one of the large armchairs closer to the fire, motioning for Elizabeth to take a seat.  

Anryoku
Captain

Tatu

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 4:34 pm
"Thank you Anri"

Elizabeth gladly accepted the sweatshirt and the chair that Anri pulled closer to the fire for her. While wrapping herself up more in the sweatshirt she couldnt help but look up at Anri. A smile across both of their faces, but neither of them saying anything in particular.  
The Literate Role Play Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff