Reply It's Raining Roleplays!
Conversations Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wind Spirit22

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:53 pm
And age does matter if your young enough, what with puberty and all. And Smarties don't have 'M's on them, so I don't think that's the case.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:40 pm
I'm 5 foot 5 inches for your information...I'm not short...am I? I'm supposed to be 6 feet fully grown...hmmph.....  

xx D i n o_R A W R R xx
Captain

Wind Spirit22

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:40 pm
5'11" last I checked, and still growing. I'd be taller, but prolonged bad posture has made my neck grow at a bit of a forward slant.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:13 pm
Cullen, you are taller than me, so no you aren't short -.-

your idea of smarties, and mine are different.
my smarties have chocolate on them. so ha  

StageCat

xx D i n o_R A W R R xx
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:25 pm
Windspirit- you're just oddly tall so don't tell normal people they are short...hmmmmpphhhh

StageCat- Yay.....I feel un-short now.....  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:41 pm
cullen: Yeah, I'm an adult and you are taller than me. *cries* eh actually i dont have that much of a problem with it, i'm the boss in the theatre so I'm good. :3 i am such a power junkie  

StageCat

xx D i n o_R A W R R xx
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:46 pm
Stage-Haha...I love being the Boss....I'm pretty good at it too....I can yell at people but be nice at the same time...it's a talent.....I know this is really wierd but I've always dreamed of being short......ooooo i smell popcorn....I shall go get some.....(easily distracted)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:35 pm
it's alright till one's guy friends think it would be amusing to hold stuff out of reach or pick one up. -.-

i hate my life

lol

and popcorn? gross.  

StageCat

XoX A Secret Dreamer XoX
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:03 pm
Cullen- since when were you 5'5'', last time we talked about heigh (less then a half a month ago), you were 5'3''ish. I'm almost 5'6'', and you are a little over a month younger then me. since when were you that close to my height?!?!? lol.

Stage- sorry, wow/

windspirit- I am so freakin jealous of how old you are.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:24 pm
fdbe: what? about being an adult and/or short? lol. it's fine.  

StageCat

xx D i n o_R A W R R xx
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:58 am
It- First of all I was 5'4"ish a month ago and I'm growing like a weed.....My dad thought I was 5'6" I'm guess 5'5" but I'm betting i'd be taller if I measured....hmmmphhhh

stagecat-I'm tallish and guys do that to me because they are still taller. It's hilarious when I jump on peoples back to get my stuff back......now that I think about it....this one guy has my expensive pencil still....I'll get him on monday......  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:55 am
FDBE- You're jealous? Well, you can have it. I hate being old enough so people actualy expect me to do something with my life. They won't shut up about it! When I was younger they didn't expect me to get a job, nor did they pester me about getting a girl friend...

Cullen- Don't worry, you're still young. Let puberty do it's work.

Stage- You however, have no hope. Lol.

Everbody- Sorry about comenting on all the shortness, but I like being tall. WHen my brother walkes by me and my friends in the morning, he comments on how me and only a few other people stood head and shoulders above the rest. I don't why I know aso many short people, and I think it's kinda funny.  

Wind Spirit22

StageCat

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:22 pm
And yet, I have hope. I will be free of public school and parents rather soon. You all, however, will not be. So ha to you all.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:25 pm
stagecat/everyone- I don't mind public schools it's just my district. The treat us like we're 5 years old. AND we are over crowded so only the eigth graders get to do stuff like cheerleading, Basketball, and dance team. It pisses me off....we don't even get lockers in the hallway and it's exactly like elementary school *Bleh* It drives me nuts... it pisses me off to no end when people treat me like a baby because I'm 13......I'm not and idiot, I can take care of myself more than they think.  

xx D i n o_R A W R R xx
Captain

StageCat

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:36 pm
I'm 18 and I'm still treated like I don't know what the hell I'm doing. Which is sad. I'm an adult and I have to deal with the baby-ing crap. Also about the locker issue....my high school is so big [building wise] that we the students choose to not use lockers. most of us anyway razz  
It's Raining Roleplays!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff