Reply It's Raining Roleplays!
Conversations Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wind Spirit22

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:15 pm
I feel this is needed. A thread devoted enteirly to OOC and random conversations, rather than cluttering up the introduction thread, use this one instead!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:21 pm
BBBBBBBBWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH  

LoRd AtOmX
Crew

XoX A Secret Dreamer XoX
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:57 am
lululala.
I love random conversations.
emo cat.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:07 am
good idea razz MEOW shoelover MEOW. *Dances like a disco freak for no particular reason*  

xx D i n o_R A W R R xx
Captain

xx D i n o_R A W R R xx
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:17 am
WindSpirit/shoelover/bush- I'm not a big beatles person, but I do like their stuff, my personal fave is Eleanor Rigby. But I'm so bummed because of my schools retarded drama situation. We have a drama elective at my school but we don't get to elect it....randomly chosen by computer. I had first quarter so I can't have it again for the whole year. The drama teacher loved me razz (who doesn't jk lol). WE don't have like a drama club or school plays or anything though so for that I'm sad...I might have to wait for highschool....that's a year and a half... I'm trying to get my mom to get me in classes out of school but its really expensive...She was going to get me into dance too but they are both to expensive....I'm sad lol

Shoelover or everyone-TACO *waits for you to crack up so I can find you when we play hide and seek*inside joke lol....we were playing hide and seek one day and i yelled taco and she started cracking up so i was able to find her..it worked everytime...she can't hold back a laugh...while me on the otherhand...can keep a straightface no matter what.... i think it's a talent, I freak people out by staring at them with a horribly straight face...I don't see why people think I'm odd.....

atom- get to know us at are own risk we are freakishly random and normal people find us odd. Warning we may like totally randomify you and make the the object of ridicule whereever you go. In other words you may become one of us....  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:17 am
Kweh?  

Wind Spirit22

XoX A Secret Dreamer XoX
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 1:10 pm
to fallen- I've gotten better, and do not make me virtually clim b inside your window!! (inside joke)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 1:58 pm
to shoelover-AHHHH Virtual RAPIST! no...you haven't.....just move one... move on

to windspirit- Mwah ha ha ha ha ha ha  

xx D i n o_R A W R R xx
Captain

XoX A Secret Dreamer XoX
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 2:03 pm
Fallen- how do you know????? and did you realize that you aren't supposed to explain inside jokes???? lol.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 2:45 pm
Fallen- im randum enough. my nickname is Randumh3r0, so i dont really think ull be weird. lol i love randum ppl.

Wind Spirit-BBWWWAAAHHHH

Shoe-Nice rp u got goin on  

LoRd AtOmX
Crew

XoX A Secret Dreamer XoX
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 2:54 pm
atomx- thanks, but which one?????? lol. I forgot, but I think I gave you a partner in Forbidden Love and High School.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 3:07 pm
Shoe-yea the secret cutter. Sweet :]  

LoRd AtOmX
Crew

XoX A Secret Dreamer XoX
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 4:02 pm
atom- lol

windspirit- not to be like a nazi, but could you post on Forbidden Love and High School?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:27 pm
Shoelover-I know I should, but I can only say so many things about beauty and what not. I'm not sue what else to post. Plus, I'm making an RP in another guild I'm in, and it's kinda sucking up all my creativity. If I think the finished product is good enough, I might post it here too.

Atom- That is funny, I know. But it's kinda getting old. Wark!  

Wind Spirit22

LoRd AtOmX
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:08 am
Wind-WARK??? wtf sounds like a dutch movie or sumthin xD  
It's Raining Roleplays!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items