Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Players' Domain

Back to Guilds

A great place to roleplay and an all around place to hang out, make friends and eat smores. 

Tags: role play, literate, romance, horror, fantasy 

Reply Fantasy Role Plays
Once Upon a Witch's Words...Accepting! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CeeMeAsMe

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:33 pm
Peten n Spawn
"I am afraid to tell you that I will have to." Edward said as his smile slowly fadded away as it was replaced with a frown.

(Oh sorry)

"Oh." Well at least he was being truthful. "Why did you steal me?" She aksed. "Why didn't you buy a slave from another slave trader and pay her to be your servant."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:44 pm
"I was just worried though that the person that I chose if I went to a slave market might get too attached to me. I just wanted someone that would reject the idea completely. I am sorry though that you had to fit the bill, but as soon as I get free from my family's chains, I will make sure to let you free." Edward said as he bowed to Madison.  

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

CeeMeAsMe

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:49 pm
She turned to him. "And how long will that take?" She asked. "Two weeks? Five years?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:59 pm
Haruka exited from the forest. She was covered in dirt all over. "That's the last time I try to catch a deer!" she exclaimed. She walked away from the forest and stopped. She gave a small laugh and continued walking towards Ermen City.

Upon arriving back at Ermen City, Haruka noticed demons leading humans and elves and other kinds of races somewhere. She noticed the chains that we around them. Haruka ran up to the demons. "Just what do you think you're doing to these people?"

Angelsrocz

7,375 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:06 pm
"Shut it, woman." One of the demons said as the majority of the rest of them ignored the upcoming woman.

"I do believe that two weeks at the least. Then I would calmly be able to let you free." Edward said as he stood straight.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:10 pm
"Why should I do that? Look at these people. They have done no harm to you demons and yet, you treat them like they're slaves!" Haruka exclaimed. She went over to one of the slaves and pulled on their chains to try and unlock it.

Angelsrocz

7,375 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

CeeMeAsMe

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:20 pm
"Alright," She said, not entirely agreeing. "But I still don't trust you."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:20 pm
"Sieze her!" the head guard said as a mob of demons ran towards Haruka, whips and chains in their hands and full ready to use them against her.

"It is perfectly fine. Well now, you can choose your room now and I will decide what job you can do tomorrow." Edward said as he stood, aknowledging the fact that she did not trust him.  

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

CeeMeAsMe

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:27 pm
(Do you have a pacific way you want this bedroom they're in designed?)  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:28 pm
Haruka pulled out an arrow and placed it on her bow, ready to fire it among the demons. "Come one step closer and see if I don't shoot!" she exclaimed. She backed up little by little so she could escape if something bad was about to happen.

Angelsrocz

7,375 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:35 pm
(Big circle bed with green sheets. everything else is up to you.)

As the demons halted in their path, one whip was then lashed at Haruka, towards the bow and arrows to disarm her. After the first one, many others followed in.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:41 pm
Madison turned to the big circular big with clean green covers and gold pillows. "You said you designed this room for me?" She asked.  

CeeMeAsMe

Angelsrocz

7,375 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:45 pm
'Crap. Without my bow and arrows, I'm completely defenseless. Maybe I can try reasoning with them on something' she thought. "I want to see the person who is behind all of this! Maybe this person could help me out of this mess!" she exclaimed. 'I've never seen anything like this before. What is going on here?' she thought.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:24 pm
"Yes, I did." Edward said as he walked towards Madison.

(Sorry for not putting up one for the grunts. I just am having focusing issues.)  

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Fantasy Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items