Reply Black Moon Castle
Main Hall Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xiiMetalXHeadiix

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:59 pm
Marcus replied saying"I really don't need you to at all to help my wound". He then took his bandage off and their was only a scar.
"Told you I can heal faster then any other full grown lycan". He said.
Marcus walked inside Laylas room.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:22 pm
she came into the main hall of the castle shifting as she ran and plopped down on the couch breathing fast. tears rolled down her cheek, she hated being this weak. if her father ever saw her in such a state hed beat her and tell her to toughen up. she wiped her eyes slowly staring into the fire. Her alpha was nowhere to be found but through the connection she could tell she was safe. ~I dovrebbe essere ancora vicino a lei non riesco in una situazione come la beta she thought to herself  

VivianAmarielSkorm
Crew

Ethereal Grace
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:03 pm
Adin left the forest senseing Kaiya's distress she shifted running towards the castle as she reached it she let her form drop and stepped into the main hall looking for her friend. " You are a wonderfull beta amore." She said softly dropping to her knees and resting her head against Kaiya's knee. " Not only beta, but siste and friend." She reached up and wiped away her tears," Do not waste you tears."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:38 pm
Kaiya looked up in shock. she had never known such closeness sinc she was a pup lost and Adin had rescued her "Forgive me my queen i should have been stronger than this." she smiled some and laid her head on the alpha. "its so hard sometimes to come to terms with my reality" she was greatful for her friend

VivianAmarielSkorm
Crew

Ethereal Grace
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:52 pm
Adin placed her fingers under Kaiya's chin and lifted her head to meet her eyes. "I am your friend first. Remember that always." She said " I understand." She said softly "It is ok to be sad. Withought it you would not know how to be happy."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:13 pm
The first true smile from her lips came that day "RicorderĂ²" she said put her fingers to her lips and down in a sign of respect  

VivianAmarielSkorm
Crew

Ethereal Grace
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:20 pm
Adin smiled brightly and hugged her friend to her, "Good. Now come Sorella. Lets forget the bad, for at least a little while."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:30 pm
she nodded "Ok. so what we do now?  

VivianAmarielSkorm
Crew

Ethereal Grace
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:36 pm
Adin sat back and smirked her eyes sparkling mischeviously. "Come with me." She stood and raced into the forest laughing wickedly.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:43 pm
Kaiya shook her head and raced after her feeling the change take over  

VivianAmarielSkorm
Crew

Ethereal Grace
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:53 pm
( next post in forest)

Adin slowed long enough for Kaiya to catch up the magic rushing through her veins  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:31 pm
Adin lead him through the castle grounds and into the main hall. She slid him down onto a couch and sank down resting her head on his knees. "Are you alright, my love?  

Ethereal Grace
Vice Captain

Lycos Devanos
Captain

7,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:44 pm
Lazarus nodded and stroked her hair. "I am fine my love. You have helped me a lot today" He smiled. "Come sit up here with me" He said softly.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:49 pm
Adin nodded and climbed onto the couch next to Lazarus. She snuggled against him, careful to not hurt him  

Ethereal Grace
Vice Captain

Lycos Devanos
Captain

7,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:07 pm
Lazarus gently put his arm around her and held her close. "You did great today" He whispered softly  
Black Moon Castle

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff