Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Playing for the easily entertained!!

Back to Guilds

role playing for any and all type of roleplays, feel free to join premade or make your own. 

Tags: fantasy, romance, actions, role playing, funny 

Reply Role Playing for the easily entertained!!
family rp Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

meglie

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:01 pm
meghan sat in her room crying."i hate them! there so stupid! i never wanted to move here! then everything would be normal! that stupid dragon! he changed nef! i hate him more!! in fact i don't hate nef only him!" she told herself.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:09 pm
suddenly getting a chill down his back he looked around "man someones saying something bad about me" he said rubbing the back of his neck  

Descard Lycos
Vice Captain

Hallowed Gatekeeper

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

meglie

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:36 pm
"i hate him!" she said slaming her window closed so she could say what she wanted to. "I HATE HIM SO MUCH!" she screamed.she went into nefs room and crumpeled up all of her paper and throw it at the dragon.

(she has no idea what his name is so......)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:01 pm
his wings covering him so the paper bounced off he suddenly appeared in nefs room his eyes blazing he wispered something in a ancient language as chains suddnly binding the girl to the wall he smiled and disappeared and reappered at the tree "sorry about that nef had to take care of someone"  

Descard Lycos
Vice Captain

Hallowed Gatekeeper

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

meglie

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:12 pm
"greeeeeeaaaattttt." meghan said hearing her moms car pull into the drive way.she made her cat ears and tail go away and started screaming.then she looked out the window and saw them coming out of the car. "HHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLPPPP! NEFS WEIRD FRIEND CHAINED ME TO THE WALL!!!HEEEEELLLLPPPPPP!" she screamed  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:55 am
nef stared in amazment "what the hell??" she sighed and looked back at dagon "im actually a solitary, but uhh... hold that thought " nef ran back home really fast running into her mother "mom guess what the neighbors have a son did you know that?" she glanced up to her room, as her mom asked where her sister was "ohh ill go get her i think she is playing dolls or something" she turned and ran upstairs, sliding into her room, a pissed off look in her eyes "Really?? i cant have friends???" she grumbled as she grabed her hand "come on"  

Neferitiri
Captain

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

meglie

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:20 pm
"uhhh kinda chained to the wall by your werid friend.now ill count to three before i scream again.one,two,three.MOOOOOOOOOOM!HHHEEEEEELLLP!" meghan screamed "NEF IS TRYING TO HURT ME BY YANKING ME WHILE IM ON STUPID CHAINS!" she screamed before she did a evil smile.then she just blacked out.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:59 pm
his eyes glowing again he smiled as he knocked her out through the chains and snapping his fingers he made the chains disappear with a evil smile and suddely shifting back to himself he shook his head and teleported to his room by wrapping his wings around himself  

Descard Lycos
Vice Captain

Hallowed Gatekeeper

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

meglie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:57 pm
when meghan fell she woke up.when she woke up her eyes were green(their normal color).she saw herself in nefs room and looked up at her sister. "whats going on sissy?" she asked getting up.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:18 pm
nef looked at her weird "ohhh k..... possessed sister..." nef shook her head, and grabing her arm she pulled her up "come on.." she dragged her to their mom  

Neferitiri
Captain

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

meglie

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:46 pm
"HEY!" meghan screamed running after her."im not possessed!" she said before they got to their mom."hi mom!" meghan said  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:30 pm
as he sat in his room he heard his parents pull in and quickly cleaning his room he walked downstairs with his jacket on (his parents dont like his wings) "hey mom, dad did you know the neightbors have a daughter?" he asked handing them both a drink  

Descard Lycos
Vice Captain

Hallowed Gatekeeper

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

meglie

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:35 am
"well im fine here sooooooo im going to go to sallys house! bye!" meghan said before pulling her hand back and running out the door to her friends house.then she turned around.'what really did happen?' she thought. she started walking up there drive way.she looked into her neighbors window.
'he looks..well....like ive seen him before.' meghan thought.then she couldnt control herself again.she fainted right there and then.she woke up her eyes kept switching from green to blue and then she passsed out again.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:03 pm
sencing danger he ran outside and looked around "hey are you alright?" he ask the girl who was on the ground before recgonizing who it was "damnit meg hold on" he said picking the girl up and shrugging off his jacket he flew back to nefs house and rang the bell "hurry up and answer the damn door" he shouted "i need help"  

Descard Lycos
Vice Captain

Hallowed Gatekeeper

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

meglie

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:06 pm
"no,no,no,get away!no don't touch her!" meghan may not have been awake but she was seeing something that was going to happen  
Role Playing for the easily entertained!!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games