Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Survivalists ~A Zombie Horror RP~

Back to Guilds

The Zombie Apocalypse has happened... Are you a survivor? 

Tags: Zombie, Horror, Role-Play, Action, Undead 

Reply The Apocalypse
British Columbia Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meat Vegetable

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:50 am
(my weapon is the newest canadian joint american made weapon, its not in any videogames)
walks in and looks at the place "this is quite roomy" and walks over to a chair and sits down into it, "man i haven't sat in a chair like this, since this all started aaaahh" and slightly relaxes  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:32 pm
walks toward a locked door turnning the the doorhandle on it reveals a boardcasting system turns around and closes the door and begin taking his seat and flips a switch on the comlink "anybody out their in this area answer back, this is Wade if anybody out their answerback ill be on the comlink here at my base, i've got enough room for anybody who looking for a place to stay for a while and give them some rest, anybody if you hearing this message please respond" take the headset off and begin sitting their waiting for responds reaches into the side drawer pull out a sack and equipment and begin breaking and rolling a joint "ah i miss these like the good ol days" begins thinking about the moments and begin to tear a little cleans himself off and finish rolling it "well here i go" sparks the joint and begin inhaling it and exhaling the smoke out forming a cloud as he waits for responds.  

xTx Monty xTx

Meat Vegetable

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:11 pm
"it doesn't bother me, Ryan does it because of his stomach bleeds, but most do it to relax..." and leans his head back in his seat  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:17 pm
take another hit "man i wonder who cause this infection couldve have been an act of god. or someone trying to make a breakthrough in medical science" begin smoking exhaling make the shape of heart take another hit and shoot an arrow through it  

xTx Monty xTx

Meat Vegetable

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:17 am
sighs a bit" i don't know but if i found out it was a person and i find them i'll have a special bullet just for them" and slams his hand to his fist  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:48 am
broadcasting system came on" hello i am survivor i heard you say you had room. my name is Oren Malveaux where are you at and can you provide protection." broadcasting system turns off...

turns back on "if you are gonna get me look for a hawk circling in the sky"  

warhead1029

xTx Monty xTx

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:25 pm
"okay well be on it" taps the chris on the leg "hey it time to go " begin walking out "i think it time we take the chopper now time to go up " begin heading to to the elevator and pushes up on the shaft opening it and begin waiting on chris to show " you can stay if you want or come with " he calls out to chris  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:46 pm
gets up and runs to the elevator and gets in, "i'm coming i'll be your gunner"  

Meat Vegetable

xTx Monty xTx

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:28 pm
alright "closes the shaft after chris gets in "now time to head to the top floor" presses the a button in the elevator on far right side of where he was standing elevator makes a loud noise but begins slowly moving up as it moves monty begin waiting pulls gun out of his back holister and begin spinning just to kill time  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:16 pm
attempts to strike up a conversation "did you have any family?"  

Meat Vegetable

Anarchic Humor

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:51 pm
(k)
"Hey, can you hear me? I said are you alright?" Danny relaxed back at a tree stepping over some heads. "Raiders huh?" He sighed. He looked up as a moon silently creeped over them. "Is that an eagle... nevermind". He then tried to introduce himself to Joe and his companion. "So uh, my name's Danny Filmore. As you can see I'm not that tall. I just graduated from College and then..." He paused. "Yeah. So I've been following you around a little bit... You're trying to get to the jail right?"... "I don't know. That sounds really risky, but I'm not about to go back to Hell alone." He then realized something. "OH! Forgot my manners! Would you like some food?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:49 pm
"yea until god took them away from me" clutches fist then releases "what about you any family members or friends you still have alive" elevator passes the 5th floor. and keep moving up. "better get ready cause we got two levels left " passes the sixth floor  

xTx Monty xTx

Meat Vegetable

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:56 am
"no ryan is my blood brother, he's that good of a friend... i have no one else" prepares himself to sprint to the helicopter  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:52 am
"Oh Oren, where'd you come from? I was talking to Joe but uh, yeah I have some food for you guys... For one day." He paused and thought about what Oren had said. "Yes, Joe, we need to make it to the jail really fast... unless anyone has any flares?"  

Anarchic Humor

The Apocalypse

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces